Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1607
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-03 14:37:44

[QUOTE;3763695;Elad] Name: Angie

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

This was my second visit so I decided to combine the Bok game and a visit early last Sat. While the bokke were not on top of their game Angie certainly was.

Her place in Cape Town was perfect and she had everything set up by both the TV and upstairs in the bedroom. This included MIMOSAS which I learnt is champagne and orange juice (old dogs and new tricks.....)

To coin a rugby cliche- Angie "puts her body on the line" and really gives 100% of her focus on the customer. I had a great time and her squirting is always the cherry on top for me.

I look forward to returning.

--

Although our team let us down badly. This game is probably gonna be the one u remember most hahaha

Thanks babes for braving the cold and giving me that elusive morning wake up I love so much! Thank you for the snacks and everything else that came with it (Pun intended) And thank you for this amazing review!!!!

Can't wait to see you again!!!!!!

10 000 naughty kisses
A
erosbazuka
erosbazuka - Re: Review - Angie - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Angie - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-03 15:43:03

Name: Angie

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What an absolute pleasure it has been spending time with Angie. She provides riveting conversation, a relaxing massage and an absolutely wild time overall. Just the right mix of respectful, classy and dirty. I will definitely be returning and I look forward to many more visits!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until erosbazuka built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
AgentState
AgentState - Re: Review - Angie - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Angie - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-03 17:06:30

Had a threesome (my first - bucket list thing) with Angie and another SP (who does not currently advertise on ESA) when she was in Boston.

She fitted easily and enthusiastically into the combination and I was rewarded with the same top notch service from her I got used to during our previous appointments.

Waiting for your next Cape Town visit!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-03 19:00:30

On 2022-09-03 15:43:03 erosbazuka said:

What an absolute pleasure it has been spending time with Angie. She provides riveting conversation, a relaxing massage and an absolutely wild time overall. Just the right mix of respectful, classy and dirty. I will definitely be returning and I look forward to many

* Until erosbazuka built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

Firstly can I just say that rookie status when you obviously sooooo much better than most is absolute BS.

Secondly, Thank you for this amazing review!!! I enjoyed our time soooo damn much!!! Thank you for the visit today. I wanted to keep you here longer lols.

Thank you for the respect from initial contact till the moment in the lift. I enjoyed every moment!!

Until next time!

Loads of kisses
A
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-03 19:26:33

[QUOTE;3764496;AgentState] Name: Angie

Had a threesome (my first - bucket list thing) with Angie and another SP (who does not currently advertise on ESA) when she was in Boston.

As I've not been advertising doubles/3somes this trip, I need to add the following;

DISCLAIMER: This appointment ie. 3some was pre arranged by said Visitor. I had no part in the lead up but to give my go ahead for said session to occur.

I Still have no intention to have more ladies as doubles partners, unless "The paying party" arranged, sets up and makes sure that I'm 1000% comfortable with said arrangement.

I thank you for your understanding regarding the above disclaimer, as well as my comment below:

@AgentState

What an awesome time we had!!! I'm so happy we managed to make that bucketlist a reality and I'm glad we had some extra time after to chat and get to know each other better.

Thank you for setting the whole thing up, and just in time too! It really helped me and the other gorgeous party just click and bought us closer as friends and future possibilities. Plus I just loved the motorboating her soooo damn much haha.

Thank you for the amazing review, it's always so good to finallu get your perspective in reviews after!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you on my next trip down!!!!

Take care of Yourself AND my very dear friend (You know who I'm talking about) till I'm back?!

Tons and tons of
hugs and kisses :)
Angie

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1615
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-04 06:39:21

On 2022-08-31 08:02:13 dazza2001 said:
Ratings:

No 1 rated women in cape town at the moment. Book her while you can.

Wow, Cape Town has been blessed by this amazing women, she exceeded all expectations. This girl is on fire. Sensual, mischievous and always putting your needs first. Open minded and gets off on your pleasure. She truly loves what she does. There's nothing I can fault.

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Thanks @Dazza

I remember I literally had to jump out of bed at 7am on probably the coldest day Cape Town could ever throw our way... But you made it all so worth it!!!

Thank you for this review. Thank you for braving the cold and trusting me enough.

It was a pleasure meeting you!!!

Till our paths cross again...

Kisses
A
D&L
D&L - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-24 08:30:57

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Benmore

An absolute 15 out of 10. Angie is a true gem! An out of this world experience. I would visit this beautiful lady every day if I had the opportunity and the budget allowed. 6 star service. This lady will be in the top 10 going forward

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until D&L built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Brownboy12
Brownboy12 - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-24 08:49:42

Hard to add anything that the previous reviews don’t already cover. Had a great session and will look forward to seeing her soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Brownboy12 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1678
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-24 13:39:49

[QUOTE;3797308;D&L] Name: Angie

An absolute 15 out of 10. Angie is a true gem! An out of this world experience. I would visit this beautiful lady every day if I had the opportunity and the budget allowed. 6 star service. This lady will be in the top 10 going forward

FINALLY!!! AFTER A YEAR!!!

I Had amn amazing time last night!
Never in a million years did I expect a visit,much less a visit the way it went down last night haha.
I'm happy you made that phone call ;)

Thank you for that awesome review!!!! You should post more to get out of Rookie status. We all know you everything but :)

See you soon Babes

Kisses
A
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1679
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-24 14:05:07

[QUOTE;3797460;Brownboy12] Name: Angie

Hard to add anything that the previous reviews don't already cover. Had a great session and will look forward to seeing her soon.

-----------------

Thank you so much for the stunning review!!!!

I love it how us girls sometimes dont know the punter name till a review comes through *tongue-in-cheek*

BUT...
I've contemplated and managed to round it up to 2 people I had an amazing time with. You will have to come visit again for me to clarify ;)

Hugs and kisses
Confused Angie ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.