Posts to Date: 1390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-01 22:33:17

[QUOTE;3705660;doctorP] Name: Angie

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga Rocks

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

Angie rocks - what a woman!

After meeting her last year (at a double I wasn't ready for lol) it was awesome to see her again, this time at an upmarket apartment in Sandton. All the goddamn sexy I'd remembered was there. Loved that she was waiting with the door left open, already breathtaking down to panties for no-chat let's just shower and get going this time; her I'm gonna blow your mind intensity; the slow down and laugh moments; and the chill out to get to know her a bit better afterwards.

Thank you Angie, I really shouldn't have waited so long to see you again!

-----------

OMG hello there you sexy thing!!!

I had the best time with you! Intimate time... well let's just say was incredible BUT I really really appreciate it when a lover takes the time to chat and get to know Angie... as a person, not just a squirt machine lols. SO THANK YOU BBE!!! And ofcorse round 2 was even better!

In actually to blame for going over time with this one ;)

DONT WAIT SO LONG TO VISIT AGAIN OKAY??!!!!

Kissies all over ;)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-08-02 08:33:01

The explicit reviews are tmi, ladies do u feel respected like this
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Rocks Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 241
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-02 19:46:34

Name: Angie

Where to begin, so from my last encounter with Angie in May (Durban) I made mention in my review with regards to a new record in terms of endurance and the epic balcony scene ending off with my closing remarks “Damn if I was only I was younger I would have accepted the opportunity”, “and will most certainly be ready for the next adventure”.

Well the time had come to continue the saga when I noticed that she will be in Durban which coincided with my stay. Arrangements were made all via ESA messaging and the days were been counted down with light texting banter keeping the kinky interest spark on form.

Fast forward: D Day
Angie arrived about ten minutes early with a gift bag (but more about that later), no complaints from my side. Welcoming in her in with a huge hug and our wine glasses charged I showed her around the suite and of course the double balcony with a view over the ocean, bringing back a flashback for me. Catching up was inevitable and we proceeded to chill out and just shoot the breeze lounging looking over the sea and the ships on the horizon travelling to destinations and ports unknown.

Somewhere in between the catching up we landed in the bedroom with the notion of hitting a shower , well that was the idea. Watching her undress all intentions got slightly side tracked, and things slightly went pear shaped from here on. With loads of sensual stimulation we eventually managed to make our way to the walk in shower and then then things really got a tad out of script…. With hot water jetting out, Angie on her knees pleasuring and viz a viz , close frantic body and crucial eye contact while being engulfed in the moment with pleasure accompanied with kinky resistance and additional squirting ( leave that to your to imagine) we hardly managed to make our way to the bed. From there it was toy play time and a long provocative pleasing commenced resulting in a few hilarious moments when I thought it was a great idea to Google sex positions, which did not quite work out as panned for both of us due to debating/ figuring out the execution ( so here is a tip don’t ever do this Rookie mistake ). Momentum lost it was time to regain composure, switch positions and pretend this did not happen. Shout out to Angie for her willingness and sense of humor. Game on. All I can say at this stage….EPIC Finale.Who needs Google?

With all exertion their needs to be sustenance which was provided by room service, but you need to order that. (Tick) , Room service ordered ( Tick) , proceed to balcony chat ( Tick), now I bashfully have to confess and admit that one session is more than I can commit to (Tick), room service is taking longer than expected ( Tick)

Angie then decides to proceed and take matters into her own hands looking over out at the ocean dressed in a white bathroom robe rubbing herself on me whilst I am embracing her from behind, and I feel a stirring in my loins. Shite things are going down, with the knowledge that room service has been ordered and could arrive at any moment, we proceed to the kitchen counter, with her on her knees taking me in and myself reciprocating at the entrance knowing well that there will be a knock on the door and soon withdrawal will need to be imminent. Kitchen counters serve two purposes and this one lived up to expectation with Angie legs being splayed wide opened and arms clinging onto the counter top, heels raised countering my thrusts in blissful reciprocal unison we proceeded as one body onto the living room couches and the convulsing thrusting and antics got a tad out of control.

Then the inevitable “Room Service knock”, donning my robe, and Angie’s attempt to remove the protection which was a feeble attempt for which I am grateful , I attempted to make myself respectable with hoping that the attire will disguise my raging passion. Angie had by this time disappeared back to the bedroom naked, and with me sorting out the bill, and the room service clerk who must have suspected that something was amiss being greeted in this manner then left.

Hot food, cold food there was only one thing, I had to finish off what Angie started. Dinner can wait dessert is waiting. Its amazing when two bodies in the heat of the moment are in sync. What transpired was no talk , thrusting, PLEASURING and total eye contact and spent release. Recovery time was bliss.

Proceeding onto dinner, it was getting the plates out, cutlery and Angie taking charge pouring her wine and from there it was conversation and chatting. So “what was in the Gift bag?” A chocolate mousse cake for my birthday which she brought and indulged in.

Thank you Angie, hoping we can share many more bucket list items. ( You are the first to make me go the distance) You know what I mean.
Kind regards
CB

PS this was an outcall

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-02 21:47:23

[QUOTE;3708588;CreamyBalls] Name: Angie

WHAT A REVIEW!!! OMG
EVEN IM JELOUS ;) AND I WAS THERE Hehehe

Babes, thank you so much for an amazing evening!!! It yet again was exactly what I needed and more!!! I knew I was lucky already when pm'ing... I had no idea!!!

I'm afraid the standard is starting to become a bit high, lols, yet every time is more amazing than the last.

If I had my way I'd be on that balcony, ass in the air, waiting for you to ravish me... gawd, now I'm horny again :( hehehe

Till our next encounter...

Horny kisses
Angie
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1546
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-10 10:38:57

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

Eish where do i start...
Did i get wet? NO
Did i get soaked? YES LOL
spent i think 2 hours with this awesome friendly down to earth crazy n sexy women one of the nights recently.
Place she booked was puurrefectt!
It was an awesome experience which i really wanted to get off my bucket list and no regrets
Thanks for a lovely eavning
Mwah

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1423
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-12 06:49:29

[QUOTE;3721396;786dadzn] Name: Angie

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full

Hiiii babes.

So we make a rather late appointment the one night. I open the door and get greeted by biggest hug a girl can ask for... imagine the surprise when he said... finally we made it. Took me a couple of min to try and figure out who he is. True as hell I thought I'll never meet him.

The evening just flew by... when he left waaay past midnight I couldn't believe so much time has gone by lols. Felt like an hour.

I had fun babes. Thank you.

Handprint was only washed off when someone else left a cheek print right above it hahaha.

Keep well hun ;)

Kisses
A
Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1424
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-12 06:55:27

On 2022-08-02 08:33:01 [deleted] said:
] The explicit reviews are tmi, ladies do u feel respected like this

Looks like some jelly monster tried to have a little go at me too...

It had such an impact that I literally only saw it now. AND it would seem that you got deleted before too hehehehe.

Shame hey... the things going on here these days *facepalm*
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1549
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-13 16:56:32

Bwahahahaha OMG cheek print above mines damn what was that guy up up up to! Thanks once again
Will see you again someday somewhere somehow for some ... no , ALOT of fun.
Mwah
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 977
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-18 13:22:08

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Mmm it started a while ago with a PM when something went pear shaped for me…..but….

Angie let me know she was going to be in Gauteng and we arranged for a sexy PA to visit the boss and drop off some papers.

I do not over share…..but can tell you, a vision of sexiness met me as she disembarked. A pair of high heels….ankles that grabbed my eyes, sexy black stockings and a knee length black dress, white blouse with a bit of cleavage.

Carrying nectar of the gods - coffee.

The perfect PA….albeit for a short while…..I can just hope she enjoyed it a bit or a small bit. I had a blast!

Keep the focus and remember the dreams Angie!

Thank you!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1486
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-18 14:09:59

[QUOTE;3736743;jasimo] Name: Angie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Mmm it started a while ago with a PM when something went pear shaped for me.....but....

Angie let me know she was going to be in Gauteng and we arranged for a sexy PA to visit the boss and drop off some papers.

I do not over share.....but can tell you, a vision of sexiness met me as she disembarked. A pair of high heels....ankles that grabbed my eyes, sexy black stockings and a knee length black dress, white blouse with a bit of cleavage.

Carrying nectar of the gods - coffee.

The perfect PA....albeit for a short while.....I can just hope she enjoyed it a bit or a small bit. I had a blast!

Keep the focus and remember the dreams Angie!

Thank you!

Dear @Jasimo

Thank you for the opportunity to make things right, allowing me in your space and hosting me this morning.

It was a goal of mine to meet you, and I'm glad I finally did.

Thank you for this awesome review! Means the world.

Loved your outlook in life and the philosophies you shared with me. I wish we had more time to continue the chats.

Take care of yourself, and stick to your new rules ;)

I will continue the focus and dreams till I get to have new ones:)

Tons of hugs and kisses!

Signed

Angie (P.A)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.