Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-06 07:57:13

Name: Angie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Benmore

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

This review is long overdue… saw Angie when she was visiting Cpt late August.

Easy & friendly booking setup, venue was new apartment block in De Waterkant, so no parking obvs but not an issue. Met me downstairs and took me up to the very modern & tasteful apartment she was using while in Cpt.

Had a quick shower then on to the action. And all-action it was. Angie is really sexy, just like her profile. We kissed, touched and explored each other bodies, mutual oral which was spectacular both ways. Love a woman who can and is confident to come so readily. Finally we both couldnt wait any longer, so on went the condom and we went at it until we collapsed panting, both just laying their grinning and catching our breath.

Both hopped into the shower and back onto the bed for round 2 which was absolutely wild. Angie is up for anything and really enjoys what she is doing, which makes it an unforgettable experience.

PS: I saw her once more before she left, incidentally on her birthday. Had very little time, so after quick shower went straight at it. Some waterworks to start, and then straight onto a quick but so intense doggie and out the door.

Angie- you are incredible, thank you and hope that you enjoyed as well, and that I see you on your next visit hopefully soon.

BG*

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Kev_b
Kev_b - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-17 14:39:37

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

I had the pleasure of spending an evening with this incredible lady.
The entire evening was planned using the ESA Direct message, and then whatsapp.
Angie went over and above to meet my every requirement to ensure the evining went as i desired.

She looks better then the pics.
Her attitude and personality.... the easiset person to get on with, she makes you feel comfortable and her focus is you.

It was an out booking i fetched her from her apartment in Umhlanga.

The sensual massage was out of this world, let me just say the evening ended with me totally satisfied.

Will i visit her again? everyday if i could.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1762
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-17 19:57:19

[QUOTE;3832479;Kev_b] Name: Angie

Will i visit her again? everyday if i could.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

@Kev_b

We will go back and forth for months as to who's pleasure it was lols, but you know it was all mine ;)

Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for the dress. Thank you for an amazing original once in a lifetime dinner. Thank you for the sightseeing. Thank you for my cuddles... the rest of my Thank You's have been privately conveyed ;)

A girl can only hope to experience a night like ours again one day in the future.

Take care of yourself babes, you are one of the very few good ones still out there!

Soooo many hugs and kisses
A.

KIng_DIngaling
KIng_DIngaling - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-31 12:11:48

Area: Sandton

Having met Angie at the previous social, we kept in contact and chatted often about this and that and I must say i found her intriguing, had to wait patiently for her to return to Joburg for us to finally meet but it was definitely worth it. A challenge was laid down and we settled on a 90 minute session, what ensued was nothing short of a fuckfest - we licked sucked and fucked each other silly for close on 3 hours before Angie finally tapped out It was epic and thoroughly enjoyable. Will I return? Fuck yes, I wasnt done with her

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1815
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-31 19:24:50

Having met Angie at the previous social, we kept in contact and chatted often about this and that and I must say i found her intriguing, had to wait patiently for her to return to Joburg for us to finally meet but it was definitely worth it. A challenge was laid down and we settled on a 90 minute session, what ensued was nothing short of a fuckfest - we licked sucked and fucked each other silly for close on 3 hours before Angie finally tapped out It was epic and thoroughly enjoyable. Will I return? Fuck yes, I wasnt done with her.

[/QUOTE]

Dear @King_Dingaling

1stly - I met you at the last social?!

2nd - It took me literally the whole afternoon to put 2 and 2 together..I never tap out lols

3rd - Your username and demeanor can never be put together in the same room. And I say this with the most respect.

4th - I've watched King dingaling on the forum... didnt think he'd ever book me, never freaking mind that we'd have such a damn good time!!!

I enjoyed every second of our time together. And i cant wait for the next time our "tea-lights* align ;)

Thank you for the beautiful review babes!!

See you hopefully very soon!!!!

Kisses all over ;)
Angie

CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-04 19:35:43

Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity of catching up with Angie on her recent trip to Durban and Cape Town, so an alternative plan had to be made. A flurry of communication exchanges were made, date set it was just a matter of waiting for the Big Day to finally arrive. You know that feeling waiting to unwrap your present, well I had that constantly lingering on my mind.
Picking her up, we were on our way. Fast forward : Comfortable in our lodgings we had some engaging conversations, until that look in both our eyes confirmed our intentions. With mutual heightened engagement we were like a College Reunion catching up, exploring and savouring all the smorgasbord delicacies on offer.
Afterwards revelling in the afterglow cuddling and intimate talk, there was stirring in my loins all due to Angie’s prowess and attention to detail which led to the inevitable.
Thank you Angie, you are a gem and looking forward to many more pleasurable encounters.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1866
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-04 22:23:57

[QUOTE;3863739;CreamyBalls] Name: Angie

@CreamyBalls

It wasn't Durban... and very little of what was planned materialized... BUT... looking back, I would not have had it any other way!

Unfortunately you are the candy store and I'm the little kid wanting the sugar rush. I can wait, but only so long, cause I KNOW the delicacies that awaits inside ;)

Thank you for the time you set aside for our afternoon. For the effort before,during and after... thank you for making me feel so comfortable,every time, thank you for listening and for being there...

But sentimental shyte aside!...

Please remember, and take into account that new goals have been set and agreed upon for next time! You know me when I have a mission... I wont be entertaining any excuses!!!!
*naughty-grin*

As a conclusion:

I REALLY enjoy our sexcapades anywhere we end up having it, and Im REALLY REALLY looking forward to failing TAKE2 ;)

SO MANY kisses
A.
Elad
Elad - Re: Review - Angie - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Angie - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-13 05:32:58

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Angie is my go to lady so I was delighted to hear she was heading to Cape Town. Arrangements were easily made and confirmed for early Sat morning. Included in the arrangements were breakfast so I bought coffee, croissants, champers and orange juice.

The venue was a small hotel like place in green point which is very neat and upmarket. I needed to walk past reception / security but that did not bother me.

Once in the room we made the coffee but that’s as far as breakfast got.

We started with a massage on me and I had a script in my head of me massaging her and building my 2 hours to a great session. But like breakfast that also went out the window! After my massage I stood up to get some more of my now nearly cold coffee and while doing so she starts to blow me and from there we just got stuck into each other. I love eating pussy and receiving the squirting feedback so at least we kept to that part of the script. There was some energetic shagging so much so that the bed moved halfway across the room. We scrummed it back into place and carried on. She added a new skill to her repertoire which added more waterworks over me - beautiful!!!

Afterwards we lay in bed talking shit for a while and then I headed for the shower where I received the finale blow.

We said our good byes and she handed me one of the untouched croissants for padkos.

Angie is a true professional and so much so that I do not perceive her as a “professional “. Thanks Angie and looking forward to your next trip.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1900
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-14 06:34:28

[QUOTE;3877088;Elad] Name: Angie

Angie is a true professional and so much so that I do not perceive her as a "professional ". Thanks Angie and looking forward to your next trip.

Ratings:

@Elad...

That was fast (tongue-in-cheek;)

I had an incredible time, thank you for being a gentleman! I always look forward to our visits!!!

Also, It would appear that one simply cannot come for a visit by me and expect things to go as planned hehehehehe. For this I'm 100% not sorry. Can't believe time went so fast and before I knew it we had to say goodbye.

Thank you babes for being one of my few constants. Can't wait for my next trip so we can do it all over again!

Last hug and 10000 kisses
A
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Angie - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Angie - Green Point Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-14 20:52:12

Managed to sneak a visit with Angie before she hit the road for Cape Town, so a slightly belated review. We always seem to click and have a fantastic time together. Just when I think it cannot be better she surprises me and it is, have never understood how she does it but she does, and I cannot wait for the next time as I leave.

Angie is a true honey, easy to talk to, amazing to be with, always well prepared and sets a high bar each time in everything we may share, most of which I never discuss!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.