Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-30 08:22:02

Name: Angie

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

Full Profile: [View Angie's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
I met this lovely lady on Wednesday at 4pm. Stunning in every thing she does. I loved the bj. You are amazing. I will definitely visit her again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Ajax69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-31 18:15:26

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

My recent session with Angie just set a new record for myself in terms of endurance. Angie’s recent trip to Durban coincided with my stay and what better way to spend a delayed flight with a bit of recreation for a late Sunday afternoon than to partake in her offerings. All communication was done via the PMS on the ESA site, and during the banter mention was made of a taking her from behind whilst she enjoyed the sunset and me focussing on the task at hand. This definitely set the tone for the rest of the upcoming booking.

Upon Angie’s arrival, wine was poured, she jumped into the shower, having just showered myself earlier on I decided to just be a spectator, but with her beckoning me to join her my resolve didn’t last long. With both of us lathering each other up, she promptly went down on her knees engulfing me. With water flowing down it was becoming an erotic visual feast.

From there we proceeded dripping to the bed, towels laid out, I immediately went south and was soon rewarded with a squirting climax (with many to follow). Changing positions with attention being paid to my raging member I was working my way to pleasuring her. What followed was some hectic perspiring of intertwining bodies engulfed in orgasmic exhilaration leading yet to another climax.

Proceeding onto the open window with a spectacular view of the ocean, with her arms on either side of the window and legs spread out wide I had needed no prompting and with slow intermittent thrusts building up momentum it was inevitable that I would be rewarded soon with yet another shower. Things were getting better and better. It was her turn to spoil me, with me lying on one of these 60’s bending couches built for aesthetic purposes only it turned out to be extremely versatile and I can just imagine that the designer would have received many accolades for the purpose in which we used it. I was receiving some amazing attention with my engorged member receiving VIP treatment. Saddling me, we engaged in some heavy petting and acrobatics that would have made any extortionist proud. By this time I had lost count of the orgasms. It was time to end off with a penultimate grand finale and we then proceeded back to the bedroom, propping up pillows and with her holding her legs apart the angles I was presented with gave me access to which I slowly teased and nibbled on, between paying homage to her breasts. Another gushing celebration was affirmation to a skill set I thought I had never possessed.

Turning her over, and with her hands pleasuring her wetness I entered her pro bone flat on her stomach from behind, with deep thrusts and encouragement to pleasure herself I was nearing my tap out limit. Speeding up, and with perfect timing we collapsed in shudders. Damn this was one for the books. Still embedded in her and our bodies glistening with perspiration we both just lay there like seals basking in the afterglow.

Eventually getting up, it was time to hit the shower as we were both starving and needed sustenance to replenish our energy. I must admit at this stage during the showering Angie was extremely keen to just pick up where we left off. Damn I thought if only I was younger I would most certainly have accepted the opportunity.

During dinner we had some interesting conversation regarding various topics and it just felt cool to hang out together, bearing in mind that I have been with her on previous occasions. With dinner over, and Angie returning to the room to collect her belongings, I saw that smile and glint in her eyes begging the question “Are you up for another adventure?”. This lady rocks big time, and I will most definitely ensure that the next time I will be ready for the next adventure.

This was an outcall

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Angie
Angie - Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Angie - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1041
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-01 08:57:08

[QUOTE;3609781;CreamyBalls] Name: Angie

@CreamyBalls

Yet again you come through with an incredible review! The way you describe each session is mondblowing haha.

There was So many moments that blew my mind... But the gentleness you showed in your touch and ways was what stood out for me the most!

It would sound really hard to believe, but not many visits we get is slow and intimate and passionate from both parties and for that I take my hat off to you.

Also... the window session... OMG!!!! I want more *horny smile* the way the sea breeze felt on my breasts and you felt from behind... Not very much can top that hey!!!

It was a lovely evening out, definitely one for the books!!

Thank you :)

Kissies
A
AgentState
AgentState - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-15 17:32:40

Had an appointment with Angie in Boston during her first visit to Cape Town.

Energetic, eager to please, quite a squirter (as has been mentioned before) and displayed stamina.

She likes what she is doing.

Hope to meet her soon during her next visit if the stars align...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1118
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-16 06:38:32

[QUOTE;3634994;AgentState] Name: Angie

Had an appointment with Angie in Boston during her first visit to Cape Town.

Energetic, eager to please, quite a squirter (as has been mentioned before) and displayed stamina.

She likes what she is doing.

Hope to meet her soon during her next visit if the stars align...

Ratings:

YAY!!!

Not going to lie... I was waiting for this review! Hehe

Thanks hun :))) You are right, I do like what I do...

The stamina... well that's all credited to Slowmag ;) and a certain Gentleman... *naughtsmile*

See you soon babes

Kissies
A
Squirt69
Squirt69 - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-18 04:49:14

Well first of all I just want to thank you Angie for being so amazing and so accommodating to me! She has the most amazing personality! Just something you don’t get in a woman these days anymore!!

I am not going in to detail but everything she did was out of this world you tick ☑️ more than all the boxes!! She is a hidden gem, and gentlemen please treat Angie with respect!! Thank you so much angel and I will see you very soon again!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-18 06:33:00

[QUOTE;3638494;Squirt69] Name: Angie

Well first of all I just want to thank you Angie for being so amazing and so accommodating to me! She has the most amazing personality! Just something you don't get in a woman these days anymore!!

I am not going in to detail but everything she did was out of this world you tick more than all the boxes!! She is a hidden gem, and gentlemen please treat Angie with respect!! Thank you so much angel and I will see you very soon again!!

Good morning to me!! Haha

@Squirt69

Thank you for this review... the amount of time and respect I have for you cannot be justified in a reply...

Thank you for trusting me and for being patient when I get those blonde moments and forget things (happens very often these days)

I'm sure I will see you again very soon, But I'm definitely taking you up on that Cradle offer when I get back!!!

Take care of yourself babes

Kissies
A

Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-21 06:04:54

Slightly belated review, apologies, but saw Angie last Thursday, and what an absolute pleasure to behold. Was met by a siren wearing a version of what is in her latest pics with heels and a gown, a vision!

We enjoyed a coffee, but somehow one minute we were dressed and the next naked, what followed was as always legendary and seriously passionate, I could not of thought of a better way to start a morning or a public holiday. Thanks Ang, till next time!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Stevensteven247
Stevensteven247 - Re: Review - Angie - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-21 09:04:07

Where to start, once again....
I had a specific request, Angie added her twist to it.
Outfit was to die for... my mouth still watering when I get flash backs....
Another experience, just what I needed, and wanted. Like she could read my mind. Bending over in that outfit, rubbing herself against me..
Maybe we just have that connection.. and it just works 💯 all the time.
Angie babes, never change who you are..
The details I'll keep between us...
But there simply just is not better... or sexier.. it's not all about the body, but the attitude,, and personality !!!!
Safe travels tomorrow.. enjoy the mother city.. and hurry back !!!!
See you soon again..
Xoxo

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Angie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-21 11:07:00

[QUOTE;3643278;Stevensteven247] Name: Angie

What an unexpected surprise review :))))

Thank you babes!!!!

It was a pleasure hosting you again and adhering to your requests. Ofcorse I couldn't make it too easy for you haha.

See you when I get back ;)

Kissies
Angie

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.