Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5528
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-02 11:50:26

On 2021-08-02 10:26:59 Tacotom said:
On 2021-08-02 09:31:33 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-08-02 09:21:28 Tacotom said: On 2021-08-02 08:59:41 wild_one said: I know know of more people personally that have died after receiving the CONvid "Vaccine" than i know of people who claimed to have had "CONvid"

but i say let the sheeple go and get it , more space and freedom for me when they are all gone

How many people exactly do you know who have died from the vaccine? For me it is the exact opposite - I know more unvaccinated people who have died and no vaccinated people who have died.

I personally think he is one guy who will regret not getting the vaccine,he is obviously one of the conspiracy theorists who still believes covid is a hoax.
Every person I've met who has been for the vaccine, including myself,had no side effect at all. All of us still alive....

I think you are right Kaycee. Many will regret not having the vaccine especially when they won't be allowed to travel, go to the office, enter bars and restaurants and most of all when they catch a bad case of Covid and have a long slow recovery.

I completely agree,I was told when I went a week ago for my first jab,that without my vaccine passport,I won't be able to board the plane,and I'm keen on getting to Cape town.
peterb
peterb - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 12:05:30

I agree with Tacotom

I have businesses in 5 different countries.

Whether or not I agree, I cannot travel without the jabs

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.