Navigation
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 220
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 11:16:41

JE how well does your theory hold against the flu since there's similar dynamic of virus evolution and vaccination?

Truth is that the topic is far more complex than to simply consider 2 factors like infection rates vs vaccination rates. Add another 5000 (literally from a statistical point of view) factors and maybe we can then start. And once that is done overlay that with social sciences view, which is probably more complex than a aforementioned discipline.

Even the question on hospitalization rates. That alone has changed solely due the medical system being able to better manage its resources and its general process. So things are worlds apart just by how we've been dealing with pandemic.

No one denies the vaccines are rushed and there are so many unknowns. If you sceptical be sceptical and if you need to blow off some steam book an SP.

The ladies are so awesome at blowing my steam.

Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-01 11:20:12

On 2021-08-01 10:45:49 peterb said:
On a side note:

I had Covid around Easter. It is not flu and you know when you have it and you don't wish it on your worst enemy. I can ramble on forever...

My dad (95) 3 weeks ago was healthy and happily living in his apartment at my brothers house, they convinced him to take the Vax. A week later he was in frail care, a week later he was in hospital

He passed away on Thursday

Just saying...

Condolences to you and your family
So sorry that this happened

I'm going to add my 6 cents and say having the vaccine doesn't give people the right to Carry on as normal,masks must still be worn, social distance and sanitizing
Vaccine doesn't make u bullet proof
I had my first jab done on Monday and I still follow the protocols..

Blessings to you and your family Peter...
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 11:22:02

On a side note:

I had Covid around Easter. It is not flu and you know when you have it and you don't wish it on your worst enemy. I can ramble on forever...

My dad (95) 3 weeks ago was healthy and happily living in his apartment at my brothers house, they convinced him to take the Vax. A week later he was in frail care, a week later he was in hospital

Just saying...

Condolences Peter. I wish strength to you and your family during this tough time.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11657
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 11:29:30

Condolences Peter, stay strong buddy
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1989
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 11:43:46

Just saying...

First, condolences for your loss, that is terrible.

However, with regards to the rest of your message, this is what is so freakin dangerous about the internet. You didn't actually *SAY* anything. Its all innuendo and anecdotal evidence and my-best-friends-sisters-husband-had-xyz-happen-to-him etc. So you dad tookk the vaccine and a week later he was in hospital. So what? Did he also brush his teeth that day? Perhaps its teeth brushing that does it. Did he have a steak and kidney pie for lunch that day? Perhaps that is the cause. There is JUST as much evidence for that as there is for anything else. By "just saying", without actually saying anything at all, all you are doing is spreading misinformation and fear.

Show me *ONE* - just one - peer reviewed, universally agreed upon, not-sponsored-by-a-stakeholder research paper and I will start taking you seriously. Until people start actually quoting reputable sources, all this vaccine stuff is just crap. In the USA there are literally more people dying from beestings than from the vaccine (in the last 8 months at any rate). As of July 26, according to cdc.gov of the 13 million confirmed administered does of the J&J vaccine, there have only been 39 cases of people developing TTS (blood clots). That is 0.0003%, which is literally exactly the same chance as being struck by lightning.

My only request to everyone is: if you are going to be a conspiracy asshole about the vaccine, please don't also be a conspiracy asshole about masks. Wear one. Thanks.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6782
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 12:05:15

I was driving through some Jhb suburbs yesterday and realized just how much the world has changed.

How +_ 2000 runners lined up for the 21km and 10 km road races at Old Edwardians. The lovely banter as we jogged under the shade of the tall oak trees in Birnham and Melrose. The supreme joy in finishing the 21km race in under two hours. Then basking in the sun enjoying a cold drink with friends and congratulating each other on a race well run.

Those days will never come back again.
I'm so glad I was part of that beautiful convivial atmosphere.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6783
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 13:17:16

So what more is in store for humanity?
I'm anxious.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-08-01 13:45:43

I understand the vaccines limit the dangers wrought by Covid however some don't deal well with Delta strain.

So I believe if transmission of the prior versions of Covid are blocked, then it's potentially only natural for the strain that slips through the veil of vaccines to become the dominating strain.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1370
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 14:33:28

On 2021-08-01 08:14:44 Loux said:
1) people behind of of it is more evil than any of you can ever comprehend
2) they will not stop, so it's best for humanity to start resisting
3) all statistics are being manipulated
4) people who took the vaccine will start dying in cycles when winter seasons appear, this will be called new variants or so called break through cases.....always fancy words
5) those who took the jab are sacrificing themselves so that people can eventually wake up...we should be thankful for it
6) I am disappointed that so many people in this purple "pit of sin" who are suppose to see how rules and propaganda are bullshit to control us, simply can't see....but at least opinions are not being censored here...which I am grateful for....long live esa

The statistics may be manipulated, but real people are dying, and I am not speaking 6 degree of separation but 1 or 2
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 21:31:20

What is the point of these threads?

If the overwhelming majority succumbs to Govt/media pressure and there are only a certain elite few that are so intellectually superior that they choose not to be vacc'd, then so be it.

But why this desperate need to be heard and convince others?

Be happy that u r on a cloud of ur own looking down upon us plebs.

Unnecessary foolish banter.
Every few weeks.

Get a life.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.