Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7909
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 07:46:57

Well I took my jab on Sat mrn gosh I hope I live to see next week I was extremely horny. I actually thought it was a sign of death closing in then I needed a chip roll thought the angels are closing in.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-02 08:02:50

On 2021-08-02 07:46:57 KICKASS said:
Well I took my jab on Sat mrn gosh I hope I live to see next week I was extremely horny. I actually thought it was a sign of death closing in then I needed a chip roll thought the angels are closing in.

LMFAO....of course you'll survive
I had a heavy attack of the munchies after the jab.....
JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 08:04:36

On 2021-08-02 07:46:57 KICKASS said:

You will my friend, I even went drinking the same evening I had my second jab.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 08:59:41

I know know of more people personally that have died after receiving the CONvid "Vaccine" than i know of people who claimed to have had "CONvid"

but i say let the sheeple go and get it , more space and freedom for me when they are all gone
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 09:21:28

On 2021-08-02 08:59:41 wild_one said:
I know know of more people personally that have died after receiving the CONvid "Vaccine" than i know of people who claimed to have had "CONvid"

but i say let the sheeple go and get it , more space and freedom for me when they are all gone

How many people exactly do you know who have died from the vaccine? For me it is the exact opposite - I know more unvaccinated people who have died and no vaccinated people who have died.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-02 09:31:33

On 2021-08-02 09:21:28 Tacotom said:
On 2021-08-02 08:59:41 wild_one said: I know know of more people personally that have died after receiving the CONvid "Vaccine" than i know of people who claimed to have had "CONvid"

How many people exactly do you know who have died from the vaccine? For me it is the exact opposite - I know more unvaccinated people who have died and no vaccinated people who have died.

I personally think he is one guy who will regret not getting the vaccine,he is obviously one of the conspiracy theorists who still believes covid is a hoax.
Every person I've met who has been for the vaccine, including myself,had no side effect at all. All of us still alive....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-02 09:59:46

On 2021-08-02 06:25:36 Johnny English said:

.....As you say, some early morning banter.

Thanks John for the reply. My initial query was really only about the deaths and hospitalizations pre and post vaxing and I thought you may have given me insight there. Not to be I see. Will seek elsewhere.

Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1293
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 10:11:47
Edited: 2021-08-02 10:19:21

On 2021-08-02 09:59:46 Oliver Cloeshoff said:
On 2021-08-02 06:25:36 Johnny English said:
.....As you say, some early morning banter.

Thanks John for the reply. My initial query was really only about the deaths and hospitalizations pre and post vaxing and I thought you may have given me insight there. Not to be I see. Will seek elsewhere.

Those figures and numbers you seek cannot be verified as we can't determine which were covid, "covid related", underlying conditions, admitted or died "after testing positive for covid" and so many other variables. And seeing that no autopsies are conducted on the deceased, we will never know. Same applies with post vaccination admissions and deaths. What i am saying is that the numbers (delta) are on the increase again since vaccinations.
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 10:26:59

On 2021-08-02 09:31:33 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-08-02 09:21:28 Tacotom said: On 2021-08-02 08:59:41 wild_one said: I know know of more people personally that have died after receiving the CONvid "Vaccine" than i know of people who claimed to have had "CONvid"

I personally think he is one guy who will regret not getting the vaccine,he is obviously one of the conspiracy theorists who still believes covid is a hoax.
Every person I've met who has been for the vaccine, including myself,had no side effect at all. All of us still alive....

I think you are right Kaycee. Many will regret not having the vaccine especially when they won't be allowed to travel, go to the office, enter bars and restaurants and most of all when they catch a bad case of Covid and have a long slow recovery.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-02 11:15:57

I will see if any of this is true in the years to come.
I was skeptical too, changed my mind took the jab, felt nothing have not seen any adverse side-effects (2 weeks later). So if I die 3-5yrs from now - oh well. I rather sit with thought of the double protection (even if its just a mindset thing) than a single shot. Only time will tell if any of these theories are true.
Happy vaxxing!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.