Navigation
seanc
seanc - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-01 22:38:59

It's not foolish just because you disagree with him. It's his view, his perspective.

I don't know what to believe except that rolling lockdowns are here to stay.

This is more about destroying the middle class and wealth than anything else

Go take a look at restaurants this weekend. They want to operate but the greed has them flouting rules and people are so ignorant as to think that the virus doesn't exist in tightly packed spaces
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1967
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-01 23:03:21

My mother always told me that you never discuss 3 subjects-religion, politics or money. I think we can add the Covid Vax to that.

There are vaxers and anti- vaxers. Both are entitled to their views and opinions. It's a personal choice.

Arizona
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1287
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 06:25:36
Edited: 2021-08-02 06:27:53

On 2021-08-01 09:54:09 Oliver Cloeshoff said:
On 2021-08-01 08:13:38 Johnny English said: Look forward to.....the morrow.

Gee Johnny boy, why the hostility? I thought I asked you for your assistance in supplying additional relevant info in a polite manner. I was not trying to debunk or contradict you in any way and certainly not threatening you. Each to his own I say. (Or perhaps you took umbrage to being caught with your pants down with my mentioning of Helen? *shrugs shoulders* - sometimes you need to own it).
I do look forward to your references etc as well as pertinent stats on the deaths/hospitalisations as requested. But obviously only when you have time. Enjoy your Sunday - I am going to have a lekker one also. It has started off so well with this bantering.

Oliver, firstly my apologies if I sounded confrontational, I made the familiar mistake of not properly reading what you said/asked. As for the Zille quote, how do you know that that I'm not Helen ? Jokes aside, her article resonated strongly with debates we've had over the years, and yes I should have added her name to that.
Last year the numbers were higher initially and then tapered off as our natural immunity started doing its job (that has been discussed at length over the past year).
Just a thought, how is it that they need to shove a stick deep into your nostril, halfway into your brain to find the virus but a mere droplet spreads the disease?
As for the numbers you request, my thread relates to the current delta variant and the possible nexus to vaccinations. When they started rising again, initially in India and then South Africa as this new strain/variant called delta was identified/labelled, i looked at reasons why and how and the vaccination nexus kept emerging.
As for the recent graphs in Europe's upsurge, I refer you to Ron Paul's liberty report where they are reflected.
As for Israel's vaccination scenario, it was their Health Ministry that made statements as to the decreasing lack of efficacy of the vaccine and their approval of the third jab. (I see Pfizer and Moderna have upped their vaccine prices in the EU as demand increases for the expected third and fourth "booster shots") It was the Jerusalem Post that stated the barring of vaccinated tourists from entry to Israel.
Now even the CDC has conceded that vaccinated people may be as likely to spread Covid as unvaxxed people.
VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) shows 11940 deaths and 63102 serious injuries following Covid vaccines (up to July 23). There are law suits pending against governments and huge protests worldwide (500 arrested in Berlin yesterday) but you hardly see any of that in mainstream media.
The long term effects are still to be determined as no human trials were conducted for this emergency vaccine.
Although I have never bought into vaccines preferring natural immunity, at least the previous vaccines were predominately pathogens not synthetic, genetically engineered mRNA vaccines, which give instruction to your body to create a pathogen and hope your body comes up with an immune response. We don't know yet exactly what will happen longer term as this vaccine did not undergo the required human trials nor measure immune, transmission or infection response. In fact, we are now the experiment/ live human trial.
As you say, some early morning banter.

Johnny English
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1288
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 06:29:50

On 2021-08-01 10:45:49 peterb said:
On a side note:

I had Covid around Easter. It is not flu and you know when you have it and you don't wish it on your worst enemy. I can ramble on forever...

My dad (95) 3 weeks ago was healthy and happily living in his apartment at my brothers house, they convinced him to take the Vax. A week later he was in frail care, a week later he was in hospital

He passed away on Thursday

Just saying...

Condolences for your loss.
Johnny English
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1289
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 06:36:44

On 2021-08-01 13:17:16 Ben Layden said:
So what more is in store for humanity?
I'm anxious.

There has been an assault on the masses by the elite for ages and this could be the culmination. A handful of people own more than half the world's health and resources, at the expense of billions, the majority of whom are either in poverty or barely making it from day to day.
They control our water, our air, our food, our energy, our money, our health, our freedoms and now finally our minds. And we cheering them on and attacking those who dare question this.
Johnny English
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1290
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 06:40:44
Edited: 2021-08-02 07:09:33

On 2021-08-01 22:38:59 seanc said:
It's not foolish just because you disagree with him. It's his view, his perspective.

I don't know what to believe except that rolling lockdowns are here to stay.

This is more about destroying the middle class and wealth than anything else

Go take a look at restaurants this weekend. They want to operate but the greed has them flouting rules and people are so ignorant as to think that the virus doesn't exist in tightly packed spaces

What is foolish is to believe that these f#cks who control our world, our resources, our health (and now our minds) have our best interests at heart.
PS. Take Pine Nettle Tea
Johnny English
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1291
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 06:45:51
Edited: 2021-08-02 06:46:53

On 2021-08-01 23:03:21 Arizona said:
My mother always told me that you never discuss 3 subjects-religion, politics or money. I think we can add the Covid Vax to that.

There are vaxers and anti- vaxers. Both are entitled to their views and opinions. It's a personal choice.

Arizona

Your mom was wise, however the evil that is happening to our world, to our health, to our minds, to humanity, cannot be ignored. We are at the crossroads and these issues need to be discussed and debated. And people may ask, why here ? Because we are citizens of this planet and our citizenship is being destroyed.
Hound-dogg
Hound-dogg - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 07:15:45

There has been an assault on the masses by the elite for ages and this could be the culmination. A handful of people own more than half the world's health and resources, at the expense of billions, the majority of whom are either in poverty or barely making it from day to day.
They control our water, our air, our food, our energy, our money, our health, our freedoms and now finally our minds.

Nothing will change, unless there is grass root revolution.

So accept and move on.
None of this has meaning, not life nor civilization.

Might as well just live out our days and hope for the best.
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 07:24:32

On 2021-08-02 07:15:45 Hound-dogg said:

They control our water, our air, our food, our energy, our money, our health, our freedoms and now finally our minds.

Nothing will change, unless there is grass root revolution.

So accept and move on.
None of this has meaning, not life nor civilization.

Might as well just live out our days and hope for the best.

Bloody Illuminati!
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Delta variant - vaccination nexus ?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6785
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-02 07:27:45

1. The assassination of Kennedy.
2. The Murder of Princess Diana
3. 9/11

All perpetrated by the same sinister cabal.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.