Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-26 10:13:40
Edited: 2021-02-26 10:42:05

derogatory-showing a critical or disrespectful attitude.

Rule two of esa rules..

The slightest derogatory racial and/or religious remark will result in immediate banning without warning.

Some of you are on a very slippery slope the way you are attacking people just because they don't fit within your little bubble.

Galaxy @ Be - Sensual
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-26 10:15:42

On 2021-02-26 10:05:45 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-02-26 09:55:51 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said: Barney was a dinosaur
With no imagination
He stuck his finger up his arse
And died of constipation....

Just trying to let people see that there are worse things happening in the world lol

Imagine what Barney would have gotten paid for that constipated poop

Pmsl!!!!
JP82
JP82 - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 167
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 10:51:19

* "So just to clarify. According to you, there is no issue with this because its consensual and no harm is done, right? So as long as there is consent there is no harm. "

Yes.

* "What about a situation where a person consents to being mutilated or killed for anothers pleasure?"

I think you'll find that things like bdsm, humiliation, cock 'n ball torture are all pretty common and accepted fetishes. Outside of sexual gratification, we let people decide what they want to do with their bodies all the time -- piercings, tattoos, cosmetic surgeries etc. Why should we have any say in what people do with their bodies in other areas?

The killing example is much trickier- A key component of consent is that you be of sufficient cognitive capacity to make an informed decision. We limit the extent to which children, or the mentally impaired are able to make decisions about their own lives for example. Similarly, you have to "be of sound mind", which given the extreme and permanent nature of getting killed might not be the case, but it's circular reasoning to say "you have to be of sound mind to make such a decision, but the fact that you've made the decision is evidence that you are not of sound mind" which is why it's more difficult and make a call on whether its right or wrong.

* "This is a punting forum, why would you assume that most people here are familiar with philosophy. Do you think every whoremonger and wg on this forum have a copy of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason? I know what philosophy is and have dabbled a bit in it, not so much moral philosophy but I've read a few philosophers such as Schopenhauer, Nietzsche etc."

I didn't actually say "I assumed they are familiar with philosophy", I said they are familiar with "how philosophy works", which is true of any intellectual engagement, and it's this - It doesn't matter *who* said what, Aristotle, Mill, Kant, what matters is their reasoning, and it is open to critique. But that critique similarly requires reasons. So they assumption I made is that people aren't stupid, that they would engage on the basis that defending a certain proposition entails providing support for said proposition, not that they are intimately familiar with every aspect of philosophy. I guess I try not to assume that people are morons from the get-go. Don't worry, you've definitely set me straight on that count.

* "My point in raising the schools of thought regarding various topics in philosophy was that they often come to contradictory conclusions regarding a topic."

Yes. But again, all of them (except the ones that tend to be rooted in religious dogma) provide supporting arguments. Those arguments may or may not be convincing, but they are there. All we've got from you guys on this is "its wrong because *I* think its icky". That's a great argument for you not to do it. It's not an argument to tell other people they shouldn't.

* "Why do you assume that this is only a moral issue. Have you considered the psychological perspective on this? Do you believe hat people with extremeabnormal sexual fetishes could have underlying psychological issues?"

I think all of us having underlying psychological issues of various degrees. The point is that it is nobody's business unless i) we are so incapacitated by them that we are unable to meaningfully make our own decisions, or ii) we are causing some sort of harm to others.
JP82
JP82 - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 10:58:50

On 2021-02-26 09:41:45 Cassanata said:

So what in your world view is wrong with having sex with a corpse? no body is being harmed.

There's an argument that the harm isn't to the corpse. Friends and family have a well-recognized interest in the treatment of loved one's mortal remains and this interest is recognized in laws that grant possessory rights in a corpse to next of kin and allow next of kin to make decisions about the treatment of the body -- either regardless of, or in the absence of, the expressed wishes of the deceased.

Personally, this aligns with my feelings on this: if you said to me that after I die, someone was going to defile my body, I wouldn't care. So what, I'll be dead. But if you said to me "When your mom dies, someone is going to defile her body", I would be deeply upset by it.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2500
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 11:19:34

On 2021-02-26 10:15:42 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said:

Pmsl!!!!

What's this?
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1125
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 12:11:27

Are you guys still pooping around this topic. Makes some interesting reading though.
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 12:51:51

PMSL means "pissing myself laughing",N4P.

I think this chick Galaxy & Lupe are the only ones in here with some fucken chill,so imma have to get with them soon.

I fantasize of cumswapping,anal,a cock in my mouth,getting gangbanged by lesbos,etc. but having tried none of it,yet.

But I'm gonna,because YOLO.

And,unlike many who fantasize similar(including you fuckers in here),I own that(pardon the pun) shit.

That's called freedom from bondage,baby!

And I don't mean the fun kind.

Try not to kinkshame whoever the OP is.

Or as they say in the BDSM community, " Don't yuck my yum".

On with the fuckery...

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2508
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 13:07:09

On 2021-02-26 12:51:51 Hoarmunculus said:
PMSL means "pissing myself laughing",N4P.

Hmmm, if it was pooped myself laughing the OP could just higher a girl so sit in his chest and say a joke. Boom, fetish granted.
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-26 13:13:27

Hmmm, if it was pooped myself laughing the OP could just higher a girl so sit in his chest and say a joke. Boom, fetish granted.[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahaha,there you go with your kak choons again!

Nice one!
2oceans
2oceans - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-27 08:36:44

@Sylvia, why are you even following this thread if it disgusts you so much. Seems more attention seeking than abhorrence

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.