Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2377
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 21:02:09

punting pirate agree 100 pc with you. it is disgusting and should have been pmed to a wg who does this gross filthy session. another vomit emogi.
wannamilf
wannamilf - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 17:42:30

Sylvia the guy just put a post asking a question to find a girl that does these things, if you dont fit the request you should keep quiet and move the fuck along.
Must you always be hijacking peoples posts so you can reply with your dumb boring comments just coz you wanna have the final say. This is an open forum to post on if its not suitable the admins will sort out so stop acting like the forum police because that jobs already taken by ESA Admin.
batman23
batman23 - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 18:02:59

Yesterday I had to take a fat shit in a cup.
I wonder if the lab people sniffed it for fun.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 18:47:04

On 2021-02-24 21:02:09 Sylvia said:
punting pirate agree 100 pc with you. it is disgusting and should have been pmed to a wg who does this gross filthy session. another vomit emogi.

Thank you Sylvia. Your shortage of basic levels of respect for fetish diversity is a big help for us to know who not to visit for any kind of visit
Ray Ray
Ray Ray - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:05:28

Everyone has certain kinks and fetishes, this most of us understand ,some of these fetishes are perhaps on the darker side , when all is said and done one needs to evaluate the phsycological aspect of this .

No decent human being in his or her right frame of mind would think having another human being shit on them and them proceed to fuck is normal,the entire scenario is unnatural.

what next will we accept as a fetish ,necrophilia,pedophilia ,incest etc..,consent to the above or not does not make it okay ,the op has demons that are driving this sick obsession,wanting to be a human toilet is simply not normal ,it is a sickness of the mind and soul.

There is something deeper that is fueling this taboo ,i hope the op gets psychological help before his issues drive him to more depravity and serious health risks.
batman23
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:19:03

On 2021-02-25 19:05:28 Ray Ray said:
Everyone has certain kinks and fetishes, this most of us understand ,some of these fetishes are perhaps on the darker side , when all is said and done one needs to evaluate the phsycological aspect of this .

No decent human being in his or her right frame of mind would think having another human being shit on them and them proceed to fuck is normal,the entire scenario is unnatural.

what next will we accept as a fetish ,necrophilia,pedophilia ,incest etc..,consent to the above or not does not make it okay ,the op has demons that are driving this sick obsession,wanting to be a human toilet is simply not normal ,it is a sickness of the mind and soul.

There is something deeper that is fueling this taboo ,i hope the op gets psychological help before his issues drive him to more depravity and serious health risks.

Listen to the pastor
JP82
JP82 - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:26:31

Can any of you that are clutching your pearls in horror, actually articulate *why* you think this is wrong in a way that doesn't boil down to "*I* think its disgusting" ?

Moral philosophers generally draw the line at harm. That's why consent matters. No body is getting harmed here. Its also why it's not like paedophilia, rape etc, so please stop saying it is.
batman23
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:31:14

Is it illegal?
Is it abusive to any party involved?
So why do you give a shit?
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-25 19:41:21

On 2021-02-25 19:26:31 JP82 said:
Can any of you that are clutching your pearls in horror, actually articulate *why* you think this is wrong in a way that doesn't boil down to "*I* think its disgusting" ?

Moral philosophers generally draw the line at harm. That's why consent matters. No body is getting harmed here. Its also why it's not like paedophilia, rape etc, so please stop saying it is.

Spot on
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-25 20:08:20

greek action meant boyfriends living with me. read properly doos. never done greek. as in arse. ok

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.