Good evening gents Come and treat yourself to a naughty double with myself and Cassidy tonight
Gents I urgently need vodacom airtime please I'll spoil you with my whole gallery or a video...
Thursday/Friday you get any of ny sessions for 90 mins at the price of 60..... Hmmmmm Hi...
Good day gents lets have fun with online content.Face showing, hot oiling booby ,dirty talk juicy...
Hi guys Got a special for tomorrow and Friday please if you like to know more give me a call to...
Hi gents Different packages available for your pleasure xx Something to suit everyone...
I'm available tonight for hosting or traveling to near by hotels. Please call me for rates and...
We open until 11pm. Many new ladies to choose from Full house Call 0781239950
Good afternoon gents come and spoil yourself with me I'm still available
Good day Gents Destrezz after a long day at the office with my amazing content packages and...
Hi ladies and gents come and join me for a relaxing massage including a double session on the...
Take care of your body and mind . Schedule a massage to melt away tension and rejuvenate your spirit
Hello gents l am available today for a mind blowing session of massage and a happy ending.l also...
Join me at my private apartment for some fun between my sheets