Gents new juicy content all my content is up close u c all in my content lenghty vids juicy pics...
Hey hey gents I have the latest and most amazing content packages Everything you could...
Good day Gents Today's specials R200 blow and go R300 quicky full house R450 HALF HOUR...
I'm available now until late tonight for hosting and traveling to hotels near by.
Try our New Young New ladies White and Chocolate babe. Hot hot hot and smart and innovative. Call...
Sensual massage with edging with or without prostate play, or tie and Teas massage. Kisses...
Looking for a professional massage. Ask for Nina call 0832528547 Dnt forget I offer a mind...
There is still space left this morning for a Eary Bird Special. Allow Nina to take you to a...
I don't have a sexy mind I have a sexy imagination would you care to join me explore it Daddy ,Am...
I am available until 17h00 today... Of you want to have some fun before the weekend starts...
Beautiful morning gents,am available in WestRand offering sensual bath and massage, come and...
Good day gents lets have fun with online content.Face showing, hot oiling booby ,dirty talk juicy...
Hi Gents! Come Indulge In A Double Delight With Two Blonds Let Us Tease & Please You ,...
Spend an hour or more with me... My sessions include a pleasurable pressure filled Sweedish...
Good day Gentlemen Get an early start to a beautiful weekend mwah Kim
Indulge in our Upmarket African and Caucasian ladies where your Massage and sensual needs are top...
Sensual Massage -- R100 Off Today Escape the stress and release your tension with a deeply...
Good morning gents i will be running a specail on all content for today only, A mix combo for...
It's almost time to packy stuff and head home 2 days left in Centurion CUM FUCK ME
Online play and content available <3 x Exclusive premium appointments on offer x
Good morning guys I have a special on my online content and sexting and video calls