Kom geniet Jessie at is sexy en reg vir n spoiler. Skakel 0781239950
Good morning Gents Let me spoil and pamper you today with an amazing sexy sensational full...
Hey Huns I'm available tonight until late in Rosebank Area for Incalls and outcalls bookings....
Nina available to spoil you. Let's play together and have fun 0832528547
September/October Mokopane - 30 September till 2 October Polokwane - 6 October till 15...
Morning handsome Come unwind and spoil yourself with a sexy sensual massage and more
Ask me about my content and get a 1 view before u get your package. Much love have a fantastic...
Morning Gents, I'm working from Harmony Hideout. Book your sensual experience.....
Hi guys My special is from today until Friday if you like to know more give me a call for...
Good morning lovies, let me treat you like a king before you go to work. Drive through and have...
Cum and play daddy... Available for naughty video calls.
It's that time of the night when then sun begins to set and the slaves slowly comes out of the...
Available for you. I am oily and ready, let's have a one on one session where I bring you the...
Hey gents Cum and spoil yourself with some sensual touches and have a relaxing day
You DO NOT WANT TO MISS out best Combo deals you will find TONIGHT. AVAILABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS xox
Come closer. I am not here to be looked at but to be felt. I exist in the pause between your...