Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Let's have some FUN together right now join me live on video call and sexting for a great...
WhatsApp me on 0784058149 for more detailed information regarding the link to my private live...
Am just trying to understand why would one be a ESA member but will never give a good /bad review...
Hey Guys, I new on the blok. Please take some time to look at my profile and let me know what...
Just for this rainy weather, perfect play weather, cum play in a heated room, all inclusive in my...
I'm available today. My services are: Soft sensual tantric massages Pegging Soft...
My new photos will be up tomorrow Let me know what you think as I've done a bit of a change to...
Hi gents I'm available today at Be Sensual for a full erotic sensual body and full house on request.
Hi gents I'm available today at Be Sensual till 3pm for a full sensual body massage with extras
Come and meet a pretty small but got queen, sassy and classy ready to wipe you off your feet and...
Me and my girl Simone are here to spoil you, hotness at its best level a sensual touch to make...
Book your 69min sensual massage with me today! Whatsapp me on 073 183 0639. Chrissie xoxo
Hi ladies, it's been two months since I had a shag and I'm boiling from frustration. I'm...
Good day gentleman I know this topic has come up numerous times I just wanted to find out who...
Any ladies providing this ?? Anywhere mostly around johhanesburg...
Enquiry about my Greek and full house treatment special xxx
Good morning gents am running a special this morning on full house and sensual treatment
morning fellars, Been awhile!!! I had little break and back again. look forward to seeing you...
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion, Mondays to Fridays from 08:00-17:00. Please contact...
Book a 60min sensual massage today...get 2 ladies for the price of 1...;) Whatsapp me on 073...
Hey guys I came to visit in Durban. Give me a call to make a booking See you soon Xxx...
Its a Thursday in the South and the wakanda princess is here,let's have fun whilst lam still here