Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Wanna start your day happy and relaxed? Feeling like a man. Pass by me. I'll do just that for...
Please call or WhatsApp for more information..xoxo
Join me live VIDEO call and SEXTING before we start just to warm each other up...z Im offering...
It's a weekend. Take it easy. Lets play. Couples and Smokers Welcome. Outcalls Only
Are there any classy and top end ladies in Pta/Jhb that are willing to travel to Cape Town next...
Good day to the Naughty men of the PURPLE WORLD. Myself and Tracy will be doing N@ughty Dubbles...
Say your wish I'll make its possible. Here till end of November.
To the 2 gentlemen who had drove from far to come to me in Alberton to satisfy my fantasy lam...
Morning gents, may all have a blessed day. Myself and Chandre will be having a double trouble...
Hi Skye Thanks for a stunning photoshoot you looking really good the last photo wow. xxxx
Join me the infermous and famous kiss... Today I'm offering all my gents a touch more....
My Bed I need you, want you, crave your Anaconda between my legs. R.S.V.P. Meeting in my Bed...
Hi guys, me, Storm, Fire and Ice are running a super awesome special today! Based in Morgenster,...
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and support. Seeing as it's my last day, all 1 hour...
Hello loves I having abl huge sale on my new pics and videos. Over 150 stuff. Main attration...
HOT!!! FUN!!! GIRL ON GIRL ACTION DOUBLE'S TODAY.. SPECIALS STILL ON SINGLE BOOKINGS AND DOUBLE...
It's that time of the year Again!!! Just 2 Weeks Left till this Babe goes Home but until then...
Me and my sister Kayla are available for doubles again today... Sensual or Bdsm or a bit of...
Hi gents I'm available at Be Sensual till 5pm for a full erotic sensual massage with extras
Hi Gents, I am available in Centurion, Mondays-Fridays from 08:00-17:00. Please contact me...
This one's for the ladies. Describe how you give a BJ? Thanks to Black panther and Chicago...
Thank you a millions for all the support especially you hun. Randburg gentlemen I know these...