Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Good morning sexy gentlemen My content is on special! Standard package $ R250 Squirting...
Let's have some FUN together right now join me live on video call and sexting for a great...
Wanna start your day happy and relaxed? Feeling like a man. Pass by me. I'll do just that for...
Clean relaxing safe environment awaits you , Experience the satisfaction of sensual contact...
I am sweet and sexy with a touch of super soft skin amazing skill set and even better personality...
I am running a Black Friday special the whole of November R100 Off on all 60min sessions now:...
Not your usual booking Mistry and spice all things nice we accept debt and credit cards ....
Having a party with some friends tonight and looking for two caucasian girls to join us. Send me...
AVAILABLE UNTIL LATE FOR YOUR ULTIMATE PLEASURE OF SENSUAL BEDROOM FUN.....CALL TO MAKE A BOOKING
Hi Gents, I am still available in Centurion until 17:00. Please contact me for more...
Hi gents.... My new pics are up.... I love them.... Hope you like them too I am going to...
Hi gentleman... Sorry I've been a bit AWOL just been bit busy with other things but I'm back...
An all inclusive session at the price of 1 hour... Pls call/watsapp 4 more info!
Sexy fun DOUBLE SPECIALs!!! Halfhour SENSUAL massage and MORE.. Whatsup me! Working till 5!!! New...
Get a full body massage to sensual massage which includes body to body sliding and two happy...
Good morning gents it's Friday an am running a special ,call me xxx
Yeeeees Friday 13th. Lekke mood. Lekke energy. Come and join me. Let's have fun, and naai...
Can you tell? When it happens, it happens in the morning. As soon as i start waking up...I...
Hi gents I'm offering a special of a full body massage to sensual massage which includes body to...
Good morning gents, hope you all have a blessed Friday...My services include * Sensual massage...
hello guys, here for you on this lovely sunny friday. do call no sms and get prices. S
I have been here almost two months and don't regret my dissicion to relocate to cpt not even for...
Hey you sexy gentlemen. So every Friday morning m going to be in the East Rand and this whole...
I'm here to talk about vetkoek, what was your question again?...
Hi all. This one is specifically for the punters. Do you come on here everyday like you check the...
Hey guys. Buy 2videos today, Recieve a video free and 10 pics. Hugs and kisses Vickey...
Hey guys Get a R100 off 30mins session Get a R100 off on a hour session. Please do...