Navigation
Stormpie @ Sense-unique
Stormpie @ Sense-unique - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 13:38:56

@Vanilla love every single answer you have given I should actually come see you for a few guidelines concerning nutrition.

In my opinion i've always loved fitness but its been about 10-11 weeks now that I actually started taking it really serious. Invested in a personal trainer 5 days a week for an hour a day and which started off as mostly therapy after a lot of emotional trauma became a part of my life now. I wake up super xcited every morning cant wait for my workouts... and once you see results it becomes a serious addiction which is really worth every single second.

But 2 the ones that actually have six packs WELL DONE!!! Its shows hard work, perserference, discipline "mind, body & soul"...dedication and loads of hard work... Working on it but not easy at all... but as said before 70% kitchen and 30% excercising

Love this thread. Very interesting facts indeed.
Stormpie @ Sense-unique
Stormpie @ Sense-unique - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 13:42:13

@Ms Paige your super stunning I admire your honesty about the 55 kg's and totally admire how amazingly beautiful you are. It's a shame that your pics were removed this morning a woman with so much sex appeal must be a sin LOL!!!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 391
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 13:56:21

All I can say is when I invested in my six pack, I didn't need to invest in punting.

Free sex is the best sex and gfe was always standard service with some adding pse
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-22 14:39:23

@Stormpie, I agree that it really has turned out to be a very interesting thread and not what I expected. My intention in starting it was to understand what the "typical" punter looks like as many of the ladies I'd visited were amazed that I as a punter had a six-pack. It's actually turned out to be quite educational with interesting input from ladies like Vanilla.
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 14:57:03

Thank you Skyblue and Stormpie

@Stormpie, actually both of you have just inspired me to stop being so lazy and get my ass to the gym or jog. I have been postponing year after year and like many people typical excuse is time but the truth is we make time for what we want to do.

I should start this weekend, not only to improve my health and physique but as a role model to my kids also. They should learn good habits from home
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 14:57:58
Edited: 2017-08-22 14:59:09

And dear Stormpie... you and Lindsay will certainly get the price for the ESA sweethearts... thank you so much. I don't mind sharing my accomplishments... wasn't easy and it's still not easy but it can be done!!!... I need healthy competition to remind me in how important it is to look after myself... I would love to have a sex pack... and a nice firm ass... but we cant have it all. smiles
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-22 15:01:30

@Ms Paige, I would love to see your "sex pack", so sweet.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 15:04:07
Edited: 2017-08-22 15:05:14

its more like a double pack... id say... a little soft saggy one... LOL... but my boobs make up for it...
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 15:11:13

Congratulations Miss Paige on your achievement and your pictures look so hot.

I also gained weight and I was over 90kg at some stage, I never exercised but focused on what I ate and my posture. That's how I lost weight and a flat stomach.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-22 15:30:24

A person that is only interested in another because of his physical physique is shallow and not worth spending time with.

There is nothing wrong in living a healthy life style, with some exercise. If you do it to look good for yourself. The moment you do it to impress someone else, you do it for the wrong reasons.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.