Navigation
Blaza
Blaza - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 07:21:05

Greyfox, yes indeed great encounters dont depend on looks, it's all about connection and the effort you put into mutual pleasure. I totally agree
iknow
iknow - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 07:31:13

Due to motor accident. Had to start gym as part of. Recovery. So not 6 pack yet. But work in progress.
DIRECTORSSS
DIRECTORSSS - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 311
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 08:14:48
Edited: 2017-08-21 08:15:35

My body type is "round". Will never have a six pack..and basically I'm as wide as I am tall. (No gym and too much pizza). I always thought that the guys with the tones bodies (muscles and stuff) can just go to any public place and come out with a few ladies (it is about looks afterall...mostly). Thought that it would be the oversized/undersized guys that would hang around here?
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 08:19:38

In the bedroom a loaded cannon ready to fire at least twice a session beats a six pack anyday. That's all that matters to me !!
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 08:28:04

On 2017-08-21 06:52:05 yewrev said:
I am 55, Never been in inside a gym, never followed any eating plan or diet or what ever you want to call it. I don't believe I am overweight at all.

Might not have a six pick, but happy with how I do look. What I lack in size, and looks I try and make-up with skills and attitude.

Wow, good age. You do know that you can increase your life expectancy from a good nutritional plan. Not only that but more energy, better concentration and better performance .....
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 08:28:06
Edited: 2017-08-21 08:35:49

Oops, double post ...
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 08:34:20

Well Gents if any of you would like to have a six pack or just trim the belly for better shape you can give me a call. I can effectively help you lose weight/trim belly and have improved sex drive for those who struggle.

I'm am proof of what I say, have not been to the gym in 10 years and had 2 pregnancies but I was able to keep my stomach flat again. I acquired so much knowledge the years I struggled with my weight and now that I'm completing my degree in nutrition this year I know so much more.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-21 09:27:48

On 2017-08-21 08:28:04 Vanilla said:
On 2017-08-21 06:52:05 yewrev said: I am 55, Never been in inside a gym, never followed any eating plan or diet or what ever you want to call it. I don't believe I am overweight at all.

Might not have a six pick, but happy with how I do look. What I lack in size, and looks I try and make-up with skills and attitude.

Wow, good age. You do know that you can increase your life expectancy from a good nutritional plan. Not only that but more energy, better concentration and better performance .....

Vanilla you are 100% correct it is all possible what you are saying, but :

Might not be best to judge my own performance, but don't think I have left any lady not satisfied when leaving after an hour or 2. The mostly had a great smile if I can remember correctly.

Lastely, Who wants to spend another minute extra in this corrupt society we live in today. Not me. When time comes, I will be ready to go with a smile, knowing I did enjoy myself and mostly had a very happy life.

Blaza
Blaza - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-21 12:11:23
Edited: 2017-08-21 12:24:58

On 2017-08-21 08:14:48 DIRECTORSSS said:
My body type is "round". Will never have a six pack..and basically I'm as wide as I am tall. (No gym and too much pizza). I always thought that the guys with the tones bodies (muscles and stuff) can just go to any public place and come out with a few ladies (it is about looks afterall...mostly). Thought that it would be the oversized/undersized guys that would hang around here?

Having a great physique does play it's role I wont lie, especially outside of the punting world. It's just not as big a role as it does for women. For us guys, a woman with a great physique is a very big deal. The opposite is not true though.

I'd say the benefit for me apart from health and feeling good, is confidence which IS a very big deal when it comes to dealing with women in general. I have a friend though whose overweight but has tones of confidence and charisma and he does a lot better with the hot chicks than I do so there u have it.

For me though, because i'm lacking a bit on the charisma part, i find that the women i hit on help me out a bit more to make things easier cause i'm the 'hot guy'. So it's all a balancing act. If u lacking in physical attributes, you can make up for it in confidence and charisma and sense of humour and any number of other things so no need to feel despondant about your situation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-21 12:37:35

True Blaza. But also, for some woman, looks are much more important, while for others it is good sense of humour etc.

I can "charm" some/most ladies (even though i am not good looking), but some girls will simply never "fall" for me, as my fugliness is simply too high a hurdle.

Guess the same is true for guys wrt girls. Some of us can live with certain physical attributes, others can't.

Elke pot het sy deksel. :-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.