Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 611
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 20:39:52
Edited: 2017-08-21 20:41:58

Dear Jondoe... I'm working very hard to get my body fat percentage down as possible... surgery cost to much and I'll never be able to afford it...
The only option is... hard work.

Dearest Yewrev... there's a lot of nice guys on the forum but you stand out! I never met you but I've got a lot of respect for you... you always have beautiful and positive comments and that makes you a very special person. I don't compare myself with other ladies but... it's healthy competition... specially in this industry... these pretty ladies are the reason I wanna stay as sexy as I can... as long as I can...
You are a remarkable man.
Syren @ The Doll House
Syren @ The Doll House - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 352
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 20:50:12

On 2017-08-21 13:40:23 Ms Paige said:
Girls like Meg, Syren and Azizi keep me on my toes... I can't let my age be a factor and these girls gives me sleepless nights. My problem is loose skin that can only be recovered by operations since I lost 55kg... but I work very hard to maintain myself with what I can do.

Wow! Well done to you Ms Paige!! You are absolutely gorgeous and you truly shouldn't lose sleep over me... if anything, I could probably learn a whole lot from you!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-21 21:02:58

Miss Paige, wow! A whopping 55kg!! Jeesh!! Very well done! You should be proud of yourself! That's amazing !! I salute you.....
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 612
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-21 21:40:13

Dear Syren. Your a very special lady... you have everything a guy need to feel on top of the world... not only a killer body and looks, but a personality and intelligence as well... your the whole package.

Dear Milo... yes I'm proud. It's not only the weight but also the person I left behind... it took me 3 years to find myself again... to look at myself in the mirror and say... " wow you did it!"

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-21 21:40:40

On 2017-08-21 20:39:52 Ms Paige said:
Dear Jondoe... I'm working very hard to get my body fat percentage down as possible... surgery cost to much and I'll never be able to afford it...
The only option is... hard work.

Dearest Yewrev... there's a lot of nice guys on the forum but you stand out! I never met you but I've got a lot of respect for you... you always have beautiful and positive comments and that makes you a very special person. I don't compare myself with other ladies but... it's healthy competition... specially in this industry... these pretty ladies are the reason I wanna stay as sexy as I can... as long as I can...
You are a remarkable man.

Thank you for the compliment. It does not cost any money to be decent and respectfull towards a lady. It is not just expected of a man. It is a must.

Healthy competition is always good.
Vanilla
Vanilla - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1225
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 07:54:41

On 2017-08-21 09:27:48 yewrev said:
On 2017-08-21 08:28:04 Vanilla said: On 2017-08-21 06:52:05 yewrev said:

Lastely, Who wants to spend another minute extra in this corrupt society we live in today. Not me. When time comes, I will be ready to go with a smile, knowing I did enjoy myself and mostly had a very happy life.

I take it you have fulfilled your purpose on earth to feel that you are ready to exit with a smile should you have or maybe you don't believe in purpose at all!!!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-22 08:43:56

On 2017-08-22 07:54:41 Vanilla said:
On 2017-08-21 09:27:48 yewrev said: On 2017-08-21 08:28:04 Vanilla said: On 2017-08-21 06:52:05 yewrev said:

Lastely, Who wants to spend another minute extra in this corrupt society we live in today. Not me. When time comes, I will be ready to go with a smile, knowing I did enjoy myself and mostly had a very happy life.

I take it you have fulfilled your purpose on earth to feel that you are ready to exit with a smile should you have or maybe you don't believe in purpose at all!!!

Vanilla

Have pretty much reached most of my goals that I did set, but as life is a moving target there will always be new ones.

I do support a healthy life style, but it does not include a spesific eating or gym plan.

I am ready to move on should it be my time. Remember that there is very little that you can do to really extend your time here. If your number is up, no gym session or eating plan is going to stop it from happening.
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1226
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 09:14:25

On 2017-08-22 08:43:56 yewrev said:
On 2017-08-22 07:54:41 Vanilla said: On 2017-08-21 09:27:48 yewrev said: On 2017-08-21 08:28:04 Vanilla said: On 2017-08-21

Vanilla

Have pretty much reached most of my goals that I did set, but as life is a moving target there will always be new ones.

I do support a healthy life style, but it does not include a spesific eating or gym plan.

I am ready to move on should it be my time. Remember that there is very little that you can do to really extend your time here. If your number is up, no gym session or eating plan is going to stop it from happening.

Hahaha, you sound like you are against gym, I don't work out myself but it's something I have to change very soon. Exercise has just too many benefits including improving brain function, when it comes to nutrition our bodies need both macro and micro nutrients to function at its best and most people are actually malnourished and they don't even know it.

You probably eat well and get enough dose of vitamins and minerals hence you are healthy, as Meg has mentioned it's 70% what you eat and experts around the world have confirmed it over and over.
reenaP
reenaP - Re: The Virtues of a Six-Pack
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-22 12:27:36

Tried banting, but I'm back to square one. Overweight, balding, micro-penis. I have no choice but to rely on my sense of humour and a very talented tongue.
Vanilla
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-22 13:17:30
Edited: 2017-08-22 13:21:32

On 2017-08-22 12:27:36 reenaP said:
Tried banting, but I'm back to square one. Overweight, balding, micro-penis. I have no choice but to rely on my sense of humour and a very talented tongue.

Hahaha, well you can never go wrong with a talented tongue. Lol

My dear forget about diets, just focus on giving your body nutrients it needs and you will see the fat melting. People gain weight because they don't get enough vitamins and minerals that are meant to keep your metabolism working properly and fat cells metabolizing fat.

Eat more of complex carbohydrates (brown rice), more veges than fruits, lean protein especially fish and poultry. Snack on nuts (almonds your best bet), low fat yogurt (unlike milk it's fermented so no lactose intolerance) drink 2-3 litres of water a day and watch the fat melt week after week.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.