Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: roar
Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:11:55

On 2016-09-02 17:08:36 Fboy said:
On 2016-09-02 16:55:55 Massage By Yvonne said: If I choose not to see, for example an Arab because I don't like the way they puff on their hubby bubbly, who are you to tell me I'm racist?

If you refuse to see an Arab because his an Arab, your a racist.

bla bla bla bla bla :)
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:11:56

Yvonne with all due respect you are fence sitting here and talking about what is ideal. If ROAR means all that then should it be taken that ladies without ROAR on their profiles accept whatever punter that comes to their door (dirty, rude, whatever). No this is not the case. Every lady here has an undeniable right to choose who they let through their door.

We ALL know that if you place ROAR on your profile on ESA it is pretty much about a selection based on race. Now it's a WGs choice yes but please stop trying to hide behind the widely accepted use of the reservation of admission because it is different in the world of ESA.

The original post asks about what ROAR means here. I can tell you as a punter for years on this site. I know it to MEAN - NO BLACKS and not "Service providers will not see clients who have not showered in days." Call a spade a spade.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:14:15

On 2016-09-02 17:11:56 NotSoShyKev said:
Yvonne with all due respect you are fence sitting here and talking about what is ideal. If ROAR means all that then should it be taken that ladies without ROAR on their profiles accept whatever punter that comes to their door (dirty, rude, whatever). No this is not the case. Every lady here has an undeniable right to choose who they let through their door.

We ALL know that if you place ROAR on your profile on ESA it is pretty much about a selection based on race. Now it's a WGs choice yes but please stop trying to hide behind the widely accepted use of the reservation of admission because it is different in the world of ESA.

The original post asks about what ROAR means here. I can tell you as a punter for years on this site. I know it to MEAN - NO BLACKS and not "Service providers will not see clients who have not showered in days." Call a spade a spade.

same old same old
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: roar
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:20:11

I have been following this thread for some time. I agree with notsoshy's post. No one is advocating for a punter to force themselves onto SP'S because they have the financial means. Like Yvonne reiterated, the sp has a choice on whom she wants to see and not see.

However the double standard is when a punter of colour posts a roar thread then the usual suspects, like a pack of velociprators will eviscerate the poor bloke like a diplodocus until all that remains are bones.

Yet when a white punter posts a thread asking for suggestions regarding sp's of colour, its all kumbaya! This is whats annoying, the back lash to the thread not the sps roar policy as some sps see across the colour line.

Lastly refusing to see a punter based on hygiene should it not fall under likes and dislikes like one forum member posted and not be used to sugar coat what ROAR actually means.
Massage By Yvonne
Massage By Yvonne - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 583
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:21:36

@notsoshykev, were you at some point in time turned down by a caucasian service provider cos you are black?
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 455
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:28:03

@ Yvonne - I think the answer to that is clear.

That said, as much as folks in ESA Land get annoyed by NotSoShyKev, I find it interesting that no one actually responds to his often well structured arguments. The use of counter factuals to make a point and the line by line deconstruction of another's argument. My guess is this fella is a lawyer.

What's funny is how those he is up against respond just like Donald Trump by completely ignoring his point and sticking to their guns even after he has skillfully illustrated gaps in their arguments. SMH. Its just not worth it brother.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: roar
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:38:42

On 2016-09-02 17:28:03 SupermanV said:
@ Yvonne - I think the answer to that is clear.

That said, as much as folks in ESA Land get annoyed by NotSoShyKev, I find it interesting that no one actually responds to his often well structured arguments. The use of counter factuals to make a point and the line by line deconstruction of another's argument. My guess is this fella is a lawyer.

What's funny is how those he is up against respond just like Donald Trump by completely ignoring his point and sticking to their guns even after he has skillfully illustrated gaps in their arguments. SMH. Its just not worth it brother.

Especially with such brilliant counter arguments as 'bla bla' and 'same old' hahaha
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3734
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:38:48

There is an universal aversion towards black African men by all classes of wg's (from my personal interaction with them).
But 'tis nigh impossible for the said wg's to be candid about the exact reasons why.
I rather think she would be lynched for her candour.

An honest debate on this subject is therefore
I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:44:10
Edited: 2016-09-02 17:54:26

On 2016-09-02 17:38:42 Fboy said:
On 2016-09-02 17:28:03 SupermanV said: @ Yvonne - I think the answer to that is clear.

Especially with such brilliant counter arguments as 'bla bla' and 'same old' hahaha

It's the same people singing the same tune every time ;)

fluit fluit my storie is uit ;)
Massage By Yvonne
Massage By Yvonne - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 584
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:47:42

@kev, I enjoy reading your posts and I am sure in a previous life, you were turned down. Don't feel bad. I had my share of that only once, in those days when I advertised in the citizen paper. There was no whatsapp then.
Spoke to the caucasian client nicely on the phone. Everything went honky dory till I opened the door....." I thought you were white on the phone, you sound white, I'm sorry". He did not even step into my lounge.
We have all had our share of ROAR policies. We are all attracted to different skin tones. Opposites attracts.

Come on, for how long are people going to keep harping on certain things that won't change?
By the way, I have been on and off Esa since the days of Sally. Just because I don't advertise much here anymore does not mean my chromosones are dead.
Chill out, Kevin. Spring has sprung. Mosquitoes and flies are out and about and jubilating. What could be better than that?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.