eziguy
eziguy - Re: roar
Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:22:11
Edited: 2016-09-01 14:24:28

If you are not going to contribute to a topic then just leave it like you do the other many topics that you do not contribute to. Don't jump on topics started specifically by a non-white punter in relation to things that concern them and start bashing them. [/QUOTE]

*Like*

You cannot go to a zoo and not expect to find monkeys.In similar fashion, it must be expected that
these forum hijackers will turn up
at some point. I simply ignore
them.
Myname
Myname - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 14:51:35

#forumhijackersmustfall.

in full support of our girls.
#stopracismpretoriagirlshigh
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1260
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 15:17:54
Edited: 2016-09-01 15:24:33

Notsoshykev
This time u jumped in head first in very shallow water and truly exposed yourself for the idiot you are....the chip on your shoulder, once again confirmed, bigger than your shaft and balls put together.
Pretty obvious u read my posts the way u wish to see them.

For, dearest one with the chip coming out his ass....read again....am actually associating myself with ANYBODY OF ANY SKIN COLOUR, saying i am a slow learner too for it is NOT clear what ROAR is about.

But.
Then.
U have the stupid. And those u cannot help. Mind u...only a minority around. Care to captain that group? For u would be my first choice.

Now .....now u have something to say..

Kisses to u , u silly billy little minded individual.....who thinks all individuals wear blinkers like he/she does and cannot see further than the skin colour of another human being.

You are pitiful.

Xxx
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: roar
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-01 15:25:17

On 2016-08-31 18:12:11 primebeef said:
Was a q I wanted answered I got the answers I got abuse and my simple q has led to a crazy stuff which has no bearing on my q. To the doos who told me to search the forum for answer. Why would I when I can just get an answer here. Ty all who answered the q and to the others who went off at a tangent start your own thread

Who are you calling a doos, doos?
Indian Courtesan Lalita
Indian Courtesan Lalita - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1090
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 15:47:02
Edited: 2016-09-01 15:55:40

Black punters should ask the questions they want to ask. Why do you feel the need to censor them and shut them up? Just because it makes you uncomfortable does not give you the right to silence them.

22 years later and people are still practicing racist policies hiding behind "RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED" using this clause on your profile the same as "NIE BLANKES" and you have the audacity to tell them they should "READ" and "STATE THEIR RACE" so you can humiliate them because they not your preference.

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!

I will slit my wrists if I was in a job that forced me ask every caller what race they were. Cannot even fathom having to face a person and tell them sorry no booking for you because I didn't know you were NON WHITE.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:07:33

On 2016-09-01 15:17:54 Russian Bridgitte said:
Notsoshykev
This time u jumped in head first in very shallow water and truly exposed yourself for the idiot you are....the chip on your shoulder, once again confirmed, bigger than your shaft and balls put together.
Pretty obvious u read my posts the way u wish to see them.

For, dearest one with the chip coming out his ass....read again....am actually associating myself with ANYBODY OF ANY SKIN COLOUR, saying i am a slow learner too for it is NOT clear what ROAR is about.

But.
Then.
U have the stupid. And those u cannot help. Mind u...only a minority around. Care to captain that group? For u would be my first choice.

Now .....now u have something to say..

Kisses to u , u silly billy little minded individual.....who thinks all individuals wear blinkers like he/she does and cannot see further than the skin colour of another human being.

You are pitiful.

Xxx
B.

*Like *

On 2016-09-01 15:47:02 Indian Courtesan Lalita said:
Black punters should ask the questions they want to ask. Why do you feel the need to censor them and shut them up? Just because it makes you uncomfortable does not give you the right to silence them.

22 years later and people are still practicing racist policies hiding behind "RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED" using this clause on your profile the same as "NIE BLANKES" and you have the audacity to tell them they should "READ" and "STATE THEIR RACE" so you can humiliate them because they not your preference.

SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!!!

I will slit my wrists if I was in a job that forced me ask every caller what race they were. Cannot even fathom having to face a person and tell them sorry no booking for you because I didn't know yo
u were NON WHITE.

*Like*
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2625
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:14:35

Question would it not be more fun seeing ladies that want to see you. Instead of seeing ladies that are forcedesigned to see you?

If a lady were forcedoing to see a punter she didn't want to see in the first place. Takes your money up front and kicks you out in 10 mins that too will be another issue.

So for crying out loud see the ones prepared to take your money and offer good service.

Instead of trying to force something that clearly ain't gonna happen ;)
mojompower
mojompower - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 471
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:18:03

Well said Miss A. I must say its fascinating to learn who is ok with seeing who and whats not allowed. Will no doubt influence my choice/s in future.
Rights of choice is a wonderful thing. Each to their own hey
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:19:14

@ I am who I am breath honey. Nobody is worth it ;)
J-man
J-man - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:28:50

Can't we all just get along...?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.