Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: roar
Re: roar
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:34:28

On 2016-09-01 17:19:14 Arhwen said:
@ I am who I am breath honey. Nobody is worth it ;)

I'm trying :)
primebeef
primebeef - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:41:03

Ja try long slow breaths I am lol. Sorry bout the doos comment I apologise u braindead pampoen. If u ever need to pick a brain or need a hug I'm here for u. Go well
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:48:06

On 2016-09-01 17:41:03 primebeef said:
Ja try long slow breaths I am lol. Sorry bout the doos comment I apologise u braindead pampoen. If u ever need to pick a brain or need a hug I'm here for u. Go well

Ja, nee. Ek se maar niks
primebeef
primebeef - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 17:51:22

Dankie dus beter ()
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-01 18:57:57

I'm sorry, I know I said I'm done but I'd like to address something.

On 2016-09-01 17:14:35 Arhwen said:

So for crying out loud see the ones prepared to take your money and offer good service.

Instead of trying to force something that clearly ain't gonna happen ;)

The arrogance of this lady is astounding! I'd just like to ask any of the non-white punters if they ever wanted to force any wg to change their roar policy? Because I for one don't want you too.

Roar is racist... fact.
Pointing out to someone that's asking that the term 'Roar' means a wg discriminates against certain people based on colour... also a fact.
Stating that a person is disgusted by racists (as most good and reasonable South Africans are)... An opinion they are entitled too.

However none of these things lead to anyone having a 'chip on their shoulder' in trying to fuck a roar wg. (Especially when they are a lot of stunning open minded white girls, some amazing indian ladies, gorgeous coloured women and some of the finest black sistas this side of the equator!)
Your level of self importance is actually quite amazing, you think you can dictate to us whether a topic is boring, whether we're being trolls, or whether we've talked about something enough, my guy, who the fuck are you!

If you are okay with who you are and your conscience is okay with How you treat people then carry on doing you, nobody says you must change. but no matter how many black 'friends' you have, or no matter if you think Mandela is a good guy or you supported Caster in the olympics, if you do racist shit, you're a racist... Fact.
J-man
J-man - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 19:17:37

Sorry just had to share this joke.

Never ask a Coloured to pray for you! A bunch of rich whites were on a cruise when suddenly their boat was about to sink, they started looking at each other to find someone who could pray for them, but none of them were suitable, finally they see the COLOURED cleaner and asked him to pray for them. He Prays: Ek se Lord when I wanted to cross the bridge at the station, it said: "Whites only" When I wanted to sit on the chair, it said:"White's only."When I wanted to go to the toilet it said:"Whites only."When I tried to enter the front door of the post office it said:"Whites only" So Lord as this boat goes down Lord, jy weet mos."Whites only" neh! ;Amen
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 19:20:03

@Fboy thank you for pointing out what doesn't seem so obvious to a lot of people here.

As a start the "Russian" came back with nothing but insults in response. We can read past her weak attempt at saying bullshit while trying appear not to. One thing for sure she is very very slow. Its funny how when it is always the racist with no rebutle that uses the phrase "chip on shoulder". Well just remember who started it. There would be no chip on a shoulder if there had never been racism, prejudice or discrimination (on going to be precise)

Anyway like FBoy said a punter asked about roar. He has the right to ask. Some of you are even asking ESA to delete the topic from onset...what arrogance. Its a new day people and we shall say what we want just as you have the right to say we have a chip on our shoulder.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-01 19:58:22
Edited: 2016-09-01 20:04:28

Do not mistake my confidence for arrogance ;)

You just made the mother of all Fuck ups. I don't state roar because I don't need to. If I don't like the sound,look or attitude I will show him the door easy as that. Does it make me racist?

I don't see coloured my fellow coloured peeps, why???

Not because I am racist but because I never know who's gonna walk through my door, God forbid it's someone I know personally!!!

Does it make me racist??? No absolutely not. Why??? because I have seen coloured guys I have clicked with on the phone and was absolutely sure I did not know them.

I guess dense people will never comprehend this.

@ J-man lmao eish I can nogal picture it ;) Thankyou for the belly laugh.

I've said it before and ill say it again It'd always the Biggest racists that scream racism the loudest.

HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 446
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-01 20:04:20

@notsoshykev, It's very easy to get bridgette worked up. Just mention the word "russian" and you get her feathers are ruffled. A so called russian who even writes in afrikaans? Trying to be exotic, Bridgette Kuntstantinov?
I'm just asking an innocent question? Russian or Afrikaans from Bronkorspruit?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-01 20:06:31

One question, do you see people of all colours? Yes or No?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.