Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 07:51:21
Edited: 2016-09-02 07:53:24

Honeybear

Wisdom in your words. As always.
I bow down to you. Thank you for the most eloquent response given to date that now, satisfies my confusion as to the ROAR policy.
And i know and acknowledge your response is respectful of all parties concerned.

Namaste.

Bridgitte.

Post by Honeybear...

The OP, as others before him, asked what criteria is roar based on ? Age, hygiene, colour, weight, finance or just preference ?
Having read a number of threads on this issue, I would say that roar is based primarily on colour and could just as well read, "right of admission (of Africans) reserved". Other criteria such as hygiene are often put under, "likes" or "dislikes". You find, as is human nature, that a drunk or a "smelly" won"t know or accept that he is, so a roar won't deter him.
The other question that is asked is, if roar is based or used to deter blacks, does this make that advertiser a racist ? Putting it simply, a racist is someone who believes that some races are better than others and/or treats a particular race poorly. The answer is then, yes, she is a racist or has racist tendencies.
However, one cannot force anyone to open their legs without her consent, and only a 'rapist' would want that, thus the advertiser cannot be compelled to accept or accommodate a punter, even if she is perceived to be a racist.
In our country, ignorance, intolerance, history, culture, plays a large part in our interaction with people of other races, both from a white and black point of view. Over the last 30 years, I've often said that we know so little of our fellow citizens and have always advocated that public debates, indabas, seminars, information and getting to know your fellow citizens is the way to go. From school, to church, business, sport field, the fears, aspirations, cultures, beliefs et al should be put out in the open and debated. We are all South Africans after all and most importantly fellow humans. Fear and ignorance is the biggest danger to our future and the world's.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: roar
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-09-02 07:54:54

Rumour has it that real Russian chicks would trade the finest vodka for a black dick any given day.[/QUOTE]

Interesting that this kind of comment is not seen as racist?
Oh yes I almost forgot.... the perception that only whites in rsa can be called racists and all others tend to be victims rather than racists

Ultimately the ladies on this site sells something extremely personal and surely have the final say with whom they share or decide not to share

Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: roar
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2257
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-02 08:13:39

On 2016-09-02 05:03:17 pieterd002 said:
HuFlungDung ...

1.) Would this innocent question be the same as when you asked Vanilla about her reviews ?
2.) You obviously made a study of Bridgitte to cast doubt on her origin ?
3.) Same as your "insightful" study on Vanilla ?
4.) Did you ever apologise to her ? Never saw anyting like that ?
5.) What is a Russian exactly ?
6.) One of my forefathers was a Viking, does that make me a Viking ? Raping and pillaging ?
7.) Why would you single out yet another lady for abuse ?
8.) And what's in a name ? Yours are "throwing shit" ?

I am beginning to see a pattern here.

Beginning?
My fok Piet, you're a bit slow today... babbies?
But I'm also stadig, however thought your questions owrth repeating.

1) Please don't mention the bright and sexy Vanilla, you make me jags
2) He did, quite like his study on the abovementioned BJ-phenomenon: he never visited her, is jealous about her nailpolish and then just flungs dung, then sits back
3) Krek
4) Kyk, hierdie is n dof question!
5) Nou's ek honger ook! With cheese please, precut in hot clean oil, taken out only when 'crisp' sets in..... slurrrpp!!!
6) Yes, but only when you got an unkempt red beard - do you?
7) Lol, what a question: OF COURSE!
8) That's not nice - yeah, sure, true, but you allege mine is a rejected foreskin whilst you yourself are a d002? Oh wait, yes, both untrue, but his' is spot on!

Koffie for you broe, a double shot of Aruban Blue will do.
And leave poor Hu alone, he can't owe up to slim questions, his personality is getting in the way ;-)
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2663
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 08:19:24
Edited: 2016-09-02 08:19:58

On 2016-09-02 07:33:23 honeybear said:
The OP, as others before him, asked what criteria is roar based on ? Age, hygiene, colour, weight, finance or just preference ?
Having read a number of threads on this issue, I would say that roar is based primarily on colour and could just as well read, "right of admission (of Africans) reserved". Other criteria such as hygiene are often put under, "likes" or "dislikes". You find, as is human nature, that a drunk or a "smelly" won"t know or accept that he is, so a roar won't deter him.
The other question that is asked is, if roar is based or used to deter blacks, does this make that advertiser a racist ? Putting it simply, a racist is someone who believes that some races are better than others and/or treats a particular race poorly. The answer is then, yes, she is a racist or has racist tendencies.
However, one cannot force anyone to open their legs without her consent, and only a 'rapist' would want that, thus the advertiser cannot be compelled to accept or accommodate a punter, even if she is perceived to be a racist.
In our country, ignorance, intolerance, history, culture, plays a large part in our interaction with people of other races, both from a white and black point of view. Over the last 30 years, I've often said that we know so little of our fellow citizens and have always advocated that public debates, indabas, seminars, information and getting to know your fellow citizens is the way to go. From school, to church, business, sport field, the fears, aspirations, cultures, beliefs et al should be put out in the open and debated. We are all South Africans after all and most importantly fellow humans. Fear and ignorance is the biggest danger to our future and the world's.

Hat off to you sir beautifully put.
primebeef
primebeef - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-02 16:00:09

Because I don't want to step out of my cultural or ethnic world sexually certainly does not make me racist. Sir pse explain why u feel I'm racist?
Shenanigans
Shenanigans - Re: roar
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-02 16:13:01

Jeez...

This thread has gotten completely out of hand.

My humble suggestion is for everyone to take a CHILL PILL for the next 48 hours. Put down those phones & tablets, step away from your PC's.

It's Friday, it's SPRING. The trees in jhb have turned green literally overnight - never ceases to amaze me.
Get outdoors, get some fresh air, have a fantastic weekend.

Come Sunday evening if you still feel the need to vent then let rip.

Peace out.
Massage By Yvonne
Massage By Yvonne - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 582
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 16:55:55

ROAR threads have so many double standards that even Stevie Wonder can see it through his braille. This thread will keep popping up every few weeks under many guises.

Here is the thing....A punter or hobbyist is able to choose and select, lets say, a caucasian service provider. It's his preference and choice. When it comes to service providers selecting whom they choose to see, then it's called racism and she is a racist.
Service providers too have the choice to select with whom they choose to spend their time. The service provided is very intimate. Service providers are sharing their souls, bodies, lives, space with total strangers they do not know from a bar of soap.
This is why screening is very important. Who knows who is walking into your home? It could be a relative of Ted Bundy, Andre Chikatilo or Moses Sithole.

Service providers take risks each and every day so if they choose not to see a certain race group because of a finely tuned intuition or bad experience, then let it be.
ROAR is not just based on race only but on other factors.

Service providers will not see clients who have not showered in days. They will not see clients who are rude. They will not see clients who want a discount. They will not see clients who send photos of their penis or clients who give off bad vibes over the phone.

I screen clients just as much as they screen me. If they are not prepared to answer basic questions, I'm not prepared to share my private home and space with those clients.
Enough with these double standards. We all have a ROAR policy and it's not entirely based on race. If I choose not to see, for example an Arab because I don't like the way they puff on their hubby bubbly, who are you to tell me I'm racist? It's all a personal choice and preference at the end of the day.

I reiterate by saying, just as punters have a choice and preference, so do we service providers. Let's live and let live. Sometimes money does not buy everything. A cocky attitude does not help either.

Be well, esteemed gents and have a pleasant weekend.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:06:37

Well said Yvonne!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:08:36

On 2016-09-02 16:55:55 Massage By Yvonne said:
If I choose not to see, for example an Arab because I don't like the way they puff on their hubby bubbly, who are you to tell me I'm racist?

If you refuse to see an Arab because his an Arab, your a racist.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: roar
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2691
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-02 17:09:44

On 2016-09-02 16:55:55 Massage By Yvonne said:
ROAR threads have so many double standards that even Stevie Wonder can see it through his braille. This thread will keep popping up every few weeks under many guises.

Here is the thing....A punter or hobbyist is able to choose and select, lets say, a caucasian service provider. It's his preference and choice. When it comes to service providers selecting whom they choose to see, then it's called racism and she is a racist.
Service providers too have the choice to select with whom they choose to spend their time. The service provided is very intimate. Service providers are sharing their souls, bodies, lives, space with total strangers they do not know from a bar of soap.
This is why screening is very important. Who knows who is walking into your home? It could be a relative of Ted Bundy, Andre Chikatilo or Moses Sithole.

Service providers take risks each and every day so if they choose not to see a certain race group because of a finely tuned intuition or bad experience, then let it be.
ROAR is not just based on race only but on other factors.

Service providers will not see clients who have not showered in days. They will not see clients who are rude. They will not see clients who want a discount. They will not see clients who send photos of their penis or clients who give off bad vibes over the phone.

I screen clients just as much as they screen me. If they are not prepared to answer basic questions, I'm not prepared to share my private home and space with those clients.
Enough with these double standards. We all have a ROAR policy and it's not entirely based on race. If I choose not to see, for example an Arab because I don't like the way they puff on their hubby bubbly, who are you to tell me I'm racist? It's all a personal choice and preference at the end of the day.

I reiterate by saying, just as punters have a choice and preference, so do we service providers. Let's live and let live. Sometimes money does not buy everything. A cocky attitude does not help either.

Be well, esteemed gents and have a pleasant weekend.

Yvonne If I haven't told you this in past conversation I'm telling you now. I just love you to bits and pieces :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.