MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1070
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-15 16:24:36

So sorry to hear INL. Condolences ;-(

Why??? Because they can and because they want to. They have no regard for life or anythibg, nothing.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-15 17:31:53

I am very surprised that pikkwyntjie abrahams is still in his position. I would have thought that if you want to start prosecuting people, you need a new and efficiets head of teh NPA.

Looks like zumpoes negotiated this one, without the NPA prosecuting him, it could be years before he ends up in jail. And he is bargaining on the upcoming chaos of land grabs that will be coming soon. The security forces are also still unchanged.

Let Bheki loose on these fuckers.

Unless cyril has a few skeletons that shaunie knows about.

Mystery this is to me.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-15 18:09:07

Yes Shy

Because they can.

Why ?

Because they have little fear that they will be caught number one, and secondly if they are ever caught, to be prosecuted and convicted will be a push.

The reasoniong behind this is the general feeling of invincibility from any form of prosecution highlighted by the blatant disregard our leaders show in the law and the adherence to the rule of law.

That is another reason why tax collections are droppping, and wiill continue to drop, as tax evasion is the next step in protesting the abandonment of the rule of law.

In Singapore, when you don't flush a public toilet, you are spotfined, and if you cannot pay, you are off to jail.

I deleted the next 5 paragraphs.

Yewrev1
Yewrev1 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 316
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-15 18:31:37

On 2018-03-15 15:16:49 MrShyGuyV2 said:
2nd break-in at my house in 3months

#hellishlypissedoff

Join the crowd, had 2 one on the Sunday next on the Friday that followed. Cops not even interested in cctv footage of the incidents.

Alarm upgrade R23 000.00. Never mind increase in insurance.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-15 18:59:07
Edited: 2018-03-15 19:03:13

On 2018-03-15 16:00:02 INL said:
Shy

Just got the news not 10 minutes ago.

Family member, white Afrikaans Boer, killed savagely as he returned home last night.

Why ?????????

Because we have a lot of brainless people being incited by even more brainless leaders. A country with so much potential going to waste because of poor leadership.

MrShyGuyV2
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1071
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-15 19:06:26

Yup. And the little time they do spend in jail, is a learning curve to tell them what they shouldn't do...next time.

Courts are overbooked and dockets vanish. That's the system
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4657
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-15 19:40:44
Edited: 2018-03-15 19:46:46

You cannot understand the present if you do not know the past.
Democracy is an alien concept in Africa.
Before the colonists and missionaries arrived in Africa the indigenous inhabitants of this country, the Khoisan, were pastoralists who could not understand the concept of private property. How can land "belong" to someone? It puzzled them to see a parchment paper shown to them by the colonists - because the Khoisan had no written language. When they put their cross to that paper they did not understand its purport and meaning. When the Boers trekked northwards into the southern African interior they encountered Mselikazi , Lobengula, Shaka and the chiefs of other tribes who themselves engaged in bloody internecine warfare with each other. Then the indigenous inhabitants encountered these strangers from another land who they describe "as white as the belly of a frog" ....
Of course their spears were no match for the guns of the Boers. Since that time the colonists systematically mapped the land, mined the minerals, replaced the beehive grass huts with brick and mortar etc etc
all made possible by the brawn of these sons of Africa who were turned from herders of cattle to mine workers and farmhands.
In fine, working together, they developed the wilderness into modern metropolitan cities.
The descendants of the original inhabitants of this land are asking to be compensated. I hope it all turns out well.
MrShyGuyV2
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1072
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-15 19:50:46
Edited: 2018-03-15 19:51:35

The native inhabitants of 1652 - 1830's are all dead and gone. Rest their souls.

Why should someone 366 years later, who can prove their ancestry, be compensated for something that didn't belong (reference above) to them or anyone in the first place, since that was their understanding back then?

Why do all South Africans need a visa to travel to other countries? It is not our fault we/parents/grand parents/etc weren't born in the desired travelling country?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-15 20:01:34

On 2018-03-15 19:40:44 Ben Layden said:
You cannot understand the present if you do not know the past.
Democracy is an alien concept in Africa.
Before the colonists and missionaries arrived in Africa the indigenous inhabitants of this country, the Khoisan, were pastoralists who could not understand the concept of private property. How can land "belong" to someone? It puzzled them to see a parchment paper shown to them by the colonists - because the Khoisan had no written language. When they put their cross to that paper they did not understand its purport and meaning. When the Boers trekked northwards into the southern African interior they encountered Mselikazi , Lobengula, Shaka and the chiefs of other tribes who themselves engaged in bloody internecine warfare with each other. Then the indigenous inhabitants encountered these strangers from another land who they describe "as white as the belly of a frog" ....
Of course their spears were no match for the guns of the Boers. Since that time the colonists systematically mapped the land, mined the minerals, replaced the beehive grass huts with brick and mortar etc etc
all made possible by the brawn of these sons of Africa who were turned from herders of cattle to mine workers and farmhands.
In fine, working together, they developed the wilderness into modern metropolitan cities.
The descendants of the original inhabitants of this land are asking to be compensated. I hope it all turns out well.

Well said Mr Layden. I once heard a property magnate boast how he paid R10 000 for his now R40 million property during the apartheid days. When you see figure like that you have o ask how the gap is going to be bridged. Some people don't understand the concept of a head start.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-15 20:11:35
Edited: 2018-03-15 20:13:27

Because we have a lot of brainless people being incited by even more brainless leaders. A country with so much potential going to waste because of poor leadership.

Whats brainless is the descendants of a privileged bunch of people during the apartheid days desperately trying to hold on to a fairytale lifestyle. at the same time there are people who have seen that lifestyle and now want it. A friend of mine says that the South African economy is in no place to sustain the 50 million inhabitants on the terms they want jobs or no jobs, It was never capable in the apartheid days when 5 million odd benefited from first class infrastructure and will not be capable when ten times that is required. Time to step out of the fantasy into reality. Time to pack the ossewa.
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.