Goolab - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-26 11:26:46

On 2018-02-25 18:59:32 BOOBS53 said:
Unfortunely he was banned ...

No ways. He didn't type any Afrikaans words or made any jokes.

I'm sure he just taking a break. He'll be back. Or maybe he got taken hostage at a certain massage venue in Pretoria East ;-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-26 15:55:50

On 2018-02-26 11:26:46 Goolab said:
On 2018-02-25 18:59:32 BOOBS53 said: Unfortunely he was banned ...

......No ways. He didn't type any Afrikaans words or made any jokes.....

I think upon closer inspection you will find that he did and at the time ESA admin were extremely strict on any transgressors
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 995
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-26 21:22:02
Edited: 2018-02-26 21:22:32

I am sure "Banned-INL" already has his opening post planned (written?) for this thread.

Waiting anxiously
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-02-26 21:58:21

Mr Shy

My first post was an apology, and this is the second one. Been chomping at the bit to speak out, but the guillotine has done it's bit. Obviously under moderation, as I am a new contributor....

What has happened ? The unthinkable ? That Cyril would beat nkosasane ?

Not really.

Cyril was the only way that the ANC will stay in power after the 2019 elections. The ANC needed him more than what our country needed him, if that is a reasonable thought. Without him at the helm, the ANC would have degenerated into a minority party with the only hope of ruling a coalition.

Now, they have hope. Johanna.

The DA is shooting themselves in the foot with their handling of Patricia the stripper (ironic that Chris de Burgh is in Cape Town on Wednesday ?), and the ongoing water crisis. Cape Town is a peninsula, surrounded by ? Water. Desalination plants should have been erected sometime ago. There are already some operating in Cape Town, but privately owned. The technology for it exist, in Stellies of all places. They will not be a force in the 2019 elections.

This year will become known as the year of the Buffalo. The biggest single obstacle in Cyril's way was zumpie, and through tough negotiations he got rid of him uniting even the zumpie followers behind him in doing so, with notable execptions that of ace ace baby, Nomvula, Jessie and Bathabile. zumpie banished to nkandla with his concubines where he will hopefully die of a heart attack while fucking one of his concubines in his firepool. Will save our Government millions to prosecute the fuck, and once he is convicted, still look after the mofo in jail. Rather take the honourable way boet.

What is next for the Buffalo ?

The safety net around zumpie must be dismantled. Cyril started that with the call at Nasrec that those implicated in State Capture and/or criminal activity should not hold office. That was accepted as one of the principles. At that time the euphoria of being an elected official did not sink in with ace ace baby, and now that realisation is coming home. Ace and Supra and DD and Natal was the cover.

But helped in the first place by pikkewyntjie shaun abrahams. He will be the first casualty, and his script is on the wall. The Presidency pulled back zumpies opposition to the court's decision that shaunies appointment was illegal. He is on his own with that fight, which he will lose. He is simply crooked and incompetent. Just look at the Pravin saga. shaunie is simply a puppet. His puppet master now gone. He is flailing. His landing will be in the shitstorm that will envelop him.

He will be replaced by a competent person. Who ? Why not Thuli ? She knows where the skeletons are ? And Gerrie Nel ?

fat fuck lynne brown will be crucified. The parastatals under her watch was raped. She gives new meaning to the word : incompetence.
Watch her being kicked out and replaced with hopefully Pravin.

empty head bathabile dlamini, head of the ANCWL : there is an emptiness in her eye. She should walk the plank, no brain activity, just greediness.

nomvula waterless mofo. I warned about the raping of the Water Boards, now we find they are bancrupt. Big surprise. Her big mate, Dudu, from SAA, is in charge of one of the biggest water boards. Wait till that shit comes out.

david nuclear mhlobo. he is gone. former security minister, he gathered the dope around zumpie, now energy minister.

gigaap : mister bullshit himself. He was put there to rape the country. Now a lame duck. Hopefully Nene will come back or Jonas. Him and Buthelezi wanted to raid the PIC next.

I would simply fire the whole lot, and appoint new ministers.

It will be the night of the long knives. We will wake up to a new dawn.

Cheers

If Only
If Only - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1847
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-26 23:01:43

Expressing one's views and debating contentious issues of importance, reminded me of the following quote:

Be who you are
and say what you feel
because those
who MIND don't
MATTER
and those who
MATTER
don't MIND.

~ Dr Seuss
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-02-27 18:18:20

I wrote the previous piece before the announcement of the new cabinet, and I was way off.

gigaap, bathabile and nomvula slipped through, although bathabile can now do almost nothing and I am sure that her department will be one that is culled in the coming months.

Was right about Pravin and Nene.

Mabuza was a strange one, but politically astute. Cyril needs a buffer, and DD is the man.

I still believe that the law will take care of a few others as well. The knives are out. seanie must just leave, then the fun will start.

The land appropriation thing will rest till August, and then will be debated again ad nauseaum. Election year next year, expect things to heat up.

As to winter : It is here. Businesses closing down, debt spiralling, companies still downscaling. There is a hole in our bank, the guppies left with the monies. It is gone, and it has a profound impact on the economy. The State is, together with business, the primary source of work and projects. No money, no investment, no growth. We need growth to work ourselves out of this hole that zumpie placed us in.

It is going to be a long and dark winter.

The increase in VAT is minimal, but will plug some holes.

Fire the fuckers that stole our monies. Let them go and stand on the street corner and beg.

Cheers

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-07 22:07:52
Edited: 2018-03-07 22:11:12

Got rid of one zumpoes.

In steps the dumbest fuck of them all, malema.

His power base the LS 1 to 5 base, so he will never have a broad base, as those are the pooreset of the poor. Populist rhetoric like he spews forth the only way he can build up support.

Now he has crossed the Rubicon with making two statements :
1.) Take the ground.
The dumb fuck doesn't realise exactly what that means.
2.) Fuck the whities.
Athol first in his firing line. Then the rest of us whities.

This rhetoric is great for mobilising the blacks against the whites, and add that on to the fact that the whites are living in the nice areas and the best farms, then he is stoking a revolutionary fire that will in the end demolish everything that was build in this country since 1652.

And for what ? To get votes. To do what ? Rape the country more than zumpoes did.

The scorched earth policy. Which the blacks are so good at doing. Taking existing infra structure and fucking it up. No wonder Trump made those statements. Echoed by no less than prominent black people. Africa is a shithole.

The racial tensions came to light with one of zumpoes's wivies warning that the shit will hit the fan if hubby is removed. Then the zulus coming into play with rumours of impis mobilising to protect zumpoes.

Which was actually laughable if it was not so so sad. The zulus always believing that they are the superior race, the rest, xhosas, vendas, etc all looked down on. This from the days of Shaka and his indomitible armies.

Election year 2019.
The DA self imploding. patricia the stripper de lille holding the Cape to ransom. The DA can't clean their own house.
COPE actually coming to the fore with some solid arguments, but no power base.
malmalema stirring the racial war again between whites and blacks. Which could very well end up in outright violence. And the joke about this ? malmalema sitting in the Grand with his cronies and booking white ladies. With the eff credit card. Should take a picture of him with a whitie on his lap and then let social media have a field day.

His power base the LS 1-5, which is the poorest of the poor. R 20-00 for a vote, also usually not highly schooled, if at all, fodder for his propaganda machine that like the anc of old promising washing machines for votes.

The anc also jumping on his bandwagon with the expropriation of property without compensation. Did they even stop to think for a minute ? How can you expropriate something that is bonded ? The owner wont pay, the banks will have to write this off, and in the process go under. They will never survive, for it is not only the farms but all property. Yes, your fucking house as well. the motherfuckers can come into your home and chase you out ? The result ? Chaos.

The end result, uprisings, murder, mayhem, rapes, the worst atrocities one can think about. Economy collapsing. Total disinvestment. Sanctions. No law.

Think Mad Max.

That is what is staring us in the face.

You thought winter was coming ?

I think the Ice Age is about to descend on us.

Cheers
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1069
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-15 15:16:49

2nd break-in at my house in 3 months.
Is this symptomatic of the broader problem, or have I been lucky thus far.
Who cares, the damage is done. And another looming expense pending for an improved alarm system. Where does the money come from... I work for it. I don't steal it or look the other way to enrich someone else.

#hellishlypissedoff
Victoria
Victoria - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 803
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-03-15 15:38:19

Ya, It all translates to very very tough times for us SP's and its already begun with business dropping drastically. What the future holds for us is scary to think about ... :/
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-15 16:00:02

Shy

Just got the news not 10 minutes ago.

Family member, white Afrikaans Boer, killed savagely as he returned home last night.

Why ?????????

This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.