Tizz
Tizz - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-29 16:47:56

On 2017-11-29 16:31:32 I never learn said:
That doos will never go to prison. Once it gets to that, he will go live in Dubai. Neighbours of the guppies

He can't go and live in Dubai for a simple reason that he can't keep his old dick inside his oversized pants.
The Muslims don't mess around,you steal and they cut your hand.He is got raping history going back to his exile days and is inclined to get back to his old habits,and if he does that in a muslim state he will spend the rest of his Dubai vacation without a shlong.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-29 16:52:40

Tizz

"He is got raping history going back to his exile days and is inclined to get back to his old habits"

This is a well documented fact, and public knowledge.

Why, oh why then is the ancwl (women's league), supporting a known rapits ?

Surely that should be the very FIRST disqualification ?

Rapist ????

The mind boggles.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-29 17:02:33

Petrol is going up dramatically next month affecting punters even more. Over and above the fact that diesel is also going up, triggering yet another round of price increases based on increased delivery costs. The rand is surprisingly strong.

And don't forget the unscrupulous shop owners lifting prices during this time to unheard of heights. If you haven't bought the Christmas tongue and meats, be prepared to pay through your teeth.

The few "specials" not really special. They are there to get you into the stores where they will rape your wallet.

The anc elective conference coming up, and let me be blunt about it :
ndz : we are fucked
Cyril : We have a chance to survive

Good luck. It is now time to pray for rain.....

There is no reason for the interest rate to go up, investment and investment confidence is at a low point. No one wants to invest in this fucked up economy. No investment, no growth, no jobs, etc

We are on a knife's edge, those that understand this will bear me out. Winter has come, and is turning into an ice age, UNLESS.....

Cheers

Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-29 17:50:19

Tomorrow gonna be another day that may change our lives.

Herman may get booted as mayor .

Had a very interesting chat to someone who said that he hopes NDZ wins as that would hasten the end of the ANC.
I begged to differ -look at ZANU and Mugabe.
He basically raped his own country yet never lost an election or at least lost without any doubt.

This thread is possibly the best thread on this site as it is informative and entertaining.
Well done INL.

We punters may think a lot with our small heads but we also occasionally think with the bigger dome lol .
Tizz
Tizz - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-29 19:30:07

On 2017-11-29 17:50:19 Johnlennon said:
Tomorrow gonna be another day that may change our lives.

Herman may get booted as mayor .

Had a very interesting chat to someone who said that he hopes NDZ wins as that would hasten the end of the ANC.
I begged to differ -look at ZANU and Mugabe.
He basically raped his own country yet never lost an election or at least lost without any doubt.

This thread is possibly the best thread on this site as it is informative and entertaining.
Well done INL.

We punters may think a lot with our small heads but we also occasionally think with the bigger dome lol .

NDZ victory=Rand depreciation=further rating agencies downgrade=total economy collapse=punani deprivation(it's gonna be a luxury affordable only to a few).
I'm already shivering at the thought of cold days ahead...
reenaP
reenaP - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2017-11-29 21:43:55

On 2017-11-29 17:02:33 I never learn said:
Petrol is going up dramatically next month affecting punters even more. Over and above the fact that diesel is also going up, triggering yet another round of price increases based on increased delivery costs. The rand is surprisingly strong.

And don't forget the unscrupulous shop owners lifting prices during this time to unheard of heights. If you haven't bought the Christmas tongue and meats, be prepared to pay through your teeth.

The few "specials" not really special. They are there to get you into the stores where they will rape your wallet.

The anc elective conference coming up, and let me be blunt about it :
ndz : we are fucked
Cyril : We have a chance to survive

Good luck. It is now time to pray for rain.....

There is no reason for the interest rate to go up, investment and investment confidence is at a low point. No one wants to invest in this fucked up economy. No investment, no growth, no jobs, etc

We are on a knife's edge, those that understand this will bear me out. Winter has come, and is turning into an ice age, UNLESS.....
Cheers

We are indeed truly fucked.
I'm wondering if the million or so illegal zimbies are going back now that their immortal leader has been forced out of power (kind of)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-30 09:00:00

John Lennon

Thank you Sir

Reena

Hopefully all the illegals can go back to Zim. More work for the locals available.

Cheers
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-30 10:23:43

Greetings to all

We live on a continent where leaders are rewarded financially for ruining their country's economies and bleeding their people. Two cases in point: Baba Jacob and uncle Bob. The latters payout reward was worth more than 2000% of some of our annual incomes, if I have my calculations correct! Nuff said... *sigh
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-04 20:16:47

Well I believe we are going to be well and truly fucked by the anc mofos. Can you believe that the whole concert of nominating certain candidates by the branches are actually not binding on the fucking delegate that will attend the farce ? He/she can actually vote what he/she thinks.

Why have the branch meetings at all if it is not binding ?

mabuza skelm fuck now the king maker. In this lifetime he cannnot support Cyril, as he is one of the fucks that is raping the country and will under a Cyrill administration be locked away.

So I say again. We are fucked. That empty thing ndz will be president and jacob will not go to jail, in fact, they will continue their raping of our beloved country emboldened and unabated.

And there is no guarantee that jacob will step down in march, he can stay for the next two years. No changes to anything, and we will be fucked.

When looking at Zim and how mugaab managed to control everything, much of the same will happen here.

Watch for farmers land being taken away, and distributed to "worthy" recipients. No investment from private sector. Junk bond status. Higher lending rates. Exchange rate falling even more. Petrol more, prices go up, more unemployment, more corruption, more tax evasion. The list is endless. The legal sytem collapsing.

The ice age is upon us. If you thought this is bad, brace yourself for it is going to get much worse.

For those hoping that the 2019 elections will bring an end to anc rule, no ways. They sit with sassa's 16 million voters.

We are fucked.

This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.