Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-19 12:32:47

@flyingW: If i am not mistaken CR was cleared in the investigation. As far as i know, he only requested help from the police (who would not? And he had the contacts). How could he had foreseen the police would be so violent?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-19 13:04:14

On 2017-12-19 12:32:47 Mxxx said:
@flyingW: If i am not mistaken CR was cleared in the investigation. As far as i know, he only requested help from the police (who would not? And he had the contacts). How could he had foreseen the police would be so violent?

Just like Zuma was cleared of rape, Ramaphosa is as dirty as the lot of them just hides it better. A good mate of mine made a valid point, he wasn't good enough when Mandela stepped down, wasn't good enough when Mbeki was ousted and just about shaded this thanks to the courts. It's his time to shine. The only successful president in this country will be the one who brings down the high walls and electric fences.
Skomhc
Skomhc - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-19 14:55:20

On 2017-12-18 22:08:39 I never learn said:
fire shaun abrahams

.... and appoint Thuli Madonsela in his place.
Infinitely more honest, effective and attractive all at the same time!

On 2017-12-19 13:04:14 flyingwild said:
The only successful president in this country will be the one who brings down the high walls and electric fences.

Amen - but just like religion it won't happen in my lifetime ;-)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-22 07:08:19
Edited: 2017-12-22 07:09:20

The dust has settled after the ANC elections. What now ?

For this sillye season, nothing much.

Cyril will be planning his moves and will start implementing them soonest. Cosatu and the SACP, strong allies of Cyril, will come back into the fold. It will strenghten his hand considerably.

This will be the last Christmas for the criminals in our government to be at home and getting bribes and salaries. The ministers and deputy ministers and the director generals and the myriads of crooks with them, enjoy this last Christmas.

Next year you will be gone, purged for your sins. Hopefully begging next to the road. Your boss in jail, and you fighting for survival.

I don't believe that the zuma faction will get a lot of support. The sword of justice will take care of those most vocal. And the river of money will dry up, and with it the allegiance to zumpoes. He will become increasingly isolated, and his followers ostracised.

The ANC MUST do this to be able to contest the elections in 2019. This is simple math. They need change.

I am also not too worried about land restitution. Cyril will first clear out that shit and then it must be passed by a 75% majority. Not so easy. That is election talk, and the ONLY way that they can retain their voters.

Tough times still to come, but at least we now have a fighting chance to to rid ourselves of the crooks.

shaunie abrahams must be kakking himself. I see him as the very first casualty. Fucking mo-fo.

Cheers

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-22 10:49:05
Edited: 2017-12-22 11:05:11

How do you think Cyril will get around the nuclear promises to the Russians, I'm interested to hear your opinion on this.

The Guptas are a handful but screwing with the Russians is a whole other kettle of fish.

Don't underestimate Zuma, he has outsmarted everyone right up to this point, when the opposition was screaming Nkandla he was maneuvering the Guptas, when the opposition screamed Gupta's he was busy with the Russians. Don't for one second think that the Cyril scenario was not catered for in the grand scheme of things, if they all dealt with Zuma with the respect they would give their 'educated' opponents we might have prevented alot more. It's time everyone accepted that a guy with a Standard 3 proved to be smarter than all of us more times than we care to admit.

The electorate will vote ANC purely because Cyril is president and they they will still want the ANC to stay in power, anything in their mind is better than Zuma. This is the ANC's final lap as a leader in the elections race. Cyril's saving grace is that he is the last associate of the Mandela era and is currently the best of a bad lot. May he prove otherwise.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-22 11:44:17

flyingwild, I disagree about showerhead being smarter. More cunning, sly and underhand yes. Wrt the Russian, so what can they do if we renege on the nuclear deal? Declare war?
Fact remains that we have been screwed by zoemdoos and the country is going to take a long time to recover. I don't think walls and fences will come down soon. Criminals just don't get punished harshly enough and it is still easy money for them to rob.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-22 13:00:22

On 2017-12-22 11:44:17 Gent101 said:
flyingwild, I disagree about showerhead being smarter. More cunning, sly and underhand yes. Wrt the Russian, so what can they do if we renege on the nuclear deal? Declare war?

We can agree to disagree, his intelligence and strategic skills have been grossly underestimated which is why we we find ourselves in this position. Eloquence and public demeanor is not a sign of intelligence, but it is the easiest way to buy face. Zuma accelerated an already declining situation. Take a look at our foreign debt repayments since Madiba was in power it speaks volumes

And yes Russia will get what they are owed regardless, SA is not exactly high on the priority list, do you honestly think the Americans would have allowed the Guptas and the Russians to get away with this if the payday was big enough? Very interesting times ahead

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-22 13:02:17
Edited: 2017-12-22 13:02:39

On 2017-12-22 13:00:22 flyingwild said:
On 2017-12-22 11:44:17 Gent101 said: flyingwild, I disagree about showerhead being smarter. More cunning, sly and underhand yes. Wrt the Russian, so what can they do if we renege on the nuclear deal? Declare war?

We can agree to disagree, his intelligence and strategic skills have been grossly underestimated which is why we we find ourselves in this position. Eloquence and public demeanor is not a sign of intelligence, but it is the easiest way to buy face. Zuma accelerated an already declining situation. Take a look at our foreign debt repayments since Madiba was in power it speaks volumes

And yes Russia will get what they are owed regardless, SA is not exactly high on the priority list, do you honestly think the Americans would have allowed the Guptas and the Russians to get away with this if the payday was big enough? It's all laid out for us to see but we seem to have a preference for who steals our money.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-22 17:02:13
Edited: 2017-12-22 17:03:43

Gent and Flying Wild

zuma is maybe not clever, but he is greedy and cunning and well connected. So he is a force to be reckoned with. He is not just going off into the sunset, he will have to be pushed. Because that sunset might just be jail time beckoning.

But is is my fervent and maybe Festive Season inspired hope that public opinion and the opinion of the anc is changing. He is yesterday's man, he will never be the main man again. It is only a matter of time before his shit will come to a head. He can try as much as he wants, but the gravy train will be coming to a stop, and his comrades will start covering their asses.

The russkies paid him dollars, delivered in cash. That is long gone to a safe haven, adn zums will play this out to the bitter end and the next pic on social media will be him and his concubines sipping pina coladas somewhere with no extradition treaty in place.

The russkies will be befok, and david mhlobo will be sorted out. He and zums obviously gave guarantees. Hopefully they will arrange a little accident ?

I am ever so slightly optimistic that we should be able to stop the rot. Start by cutting zums and mhlobo and lynn fat brown and dumbo gigaba and mozebenzi gupta. The others will start running for cover. And appoint someone with ballas to the Police, fikile is wind.

Cheers

But who the fuck knows what will happen ?

in69
in69 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1193
View Profile
Posted: 2017-12-22 20:21:57

Will the infamous characte that couldn't do jail time due to illnesses now go back and serve.. well I hope so.. the whole arms deal saga as well..could these be now resurrected? I hope so too...the empire of the sun should now be crushed for the storms that are on their way.....
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.