Navigation
massageguy
massageguy - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-25 16:27:41

To the person who wrote this topic. What are your feelings/opinion with the current situation and changes (Cyril, Zuma to be charged etc.). Do you still think winter is coming. i would like to know your opinion.
If Only
If Only - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1843
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-25 17:14:00
Edited: 2018-02-25 17:14:42

The gentleman who started this thread has deleted his account and is therefore not active an the forum anymore. I myself is missing his contributions...interesting and challenging topics!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-25 17:44:06

I think things are looking much better! There is hope again! I for one will admit that i did not expect the NASREC outcome. Very happy to concede i was wrong.

I am not a doomsdayer and would love SA to work out. And signs are looking up on various fronts. The big risk imo, remains land expropriation without compensation. Sure way to go to zero, ala Zim. Not disputing that current land ownership situation is unsustainable, some big things will need to happen, But grabbing/nationalizing land will result in economic disaster.

Cyril seems to support this. But i think the media and markets seems to think he just saying this to prevent ANC breaking up. The EFF is planning to lay a motion to table a motion which ask the Constitution to be changed. The EFF seems to be calling Cyril's bluff. What happens at that point might determine whether winter is coming....

Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-25 18:09:37

Does anyone know what happened to INL?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3339
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-25 18:59:32

Unfortunely he was banned ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-25 20:26:14

I am sure INL is back - question is, under what name? :-)
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3340
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-25 21:13:53

Mxxx .. your guess are as good as mine .. I haven't got a clue who he might be now .. Lol !!!
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1617
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-25 22:45:58

I miss INL's posts too.

I'm sure he'll be back.
The Doll House
The Doll House - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 559
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-25 22:49:36

Waiting in anticipation...
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: The Reasons why Winter is Coming
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1261
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-26 10:48:07
Edited: 2018-02-26 11:02:13

On 2018-02-25 17:44:06 Mxxx said:
The big risk imo, remains land expropriation without compensation. Sure way to go to zero, ala Zim. Not disputing that current land ownership situation is unsustainable, some big things will need to happen, But grabbing/nationalizing land will result in economic disaster.

Cyril seems to support this. But i think the media and markets seems to think he just saying this to prevent ANC breaking up. The EFF is planning to lay a motion to table a motion which ask the Constitution to be changed. The EFF seems to be calling Cyril's bluff. What happens at that point might determine whether winter is coming....

Poverty and unemployment, coupled with populist rhetoric that is always used to gain votes and/or to retain power, ensures that land expropriation without compensation will indeed become a reality in the very near future, it is inevitable, regardless of who is the president - winter is indeed still coming, whether we like it or not, so imo it is prudent to stock up on lots of blankets, if you have not yet done so...
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.