Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Was who go bareback.
Re: Was who go bareback.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 10:03:44

Quite a few girls are welcome to say lets go bungy jumping to me... it doesn't mean I am not going to check out the bungy cord and carabiners are clipped properly before I stand on the edge.

Now as for "civilian" girls being ok to do the deed bareback... fine, but do you know exactly how many men she's had up there bareback ? when her last full STD panel was and those results ? did the last guy who nibbled on her nubbin have herpes ?

It is fairly simple, if you are going dip your wick anywhere, anywhere, then look after your meat and two veg and use a rubber. If you are worried about her being offended, then just blame your ex and say she was a ho-bag and you want to be tested because she fucked half of 5SAI one rainy weekend and now you make sure your new sheet bunny is lekker protected, she'll get the warm and fuzzies and put the damned thing on for you. This is hardly rocket science....
FW007
FW007 - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 10:12:09

On 2015-05-26 09:55:54 Nadia Bbw said:
Bigsam you raise a very pertinent point. Even though the WG sorority is in general a bit ignorant, they're still more informed than the non WG sector. Plus, men are more negligent when out of the punting sphere.
From my personal non-WG life.......i have yet to meet an older one-night-stand guy who has condoms at hand. I always provided them. The younger guys are better prepared. From talking to my non-WG friends, males and females, the minority have protection on hand and its more often the ladies and the younger guys But my WG compadres... if they do pick up a one-night-stand, always have condoms on them. I know I'm generalising and my WG acquaintances are older and don't go out of their way for one-night-stands, so the occurrence is not all that regular.

I understand your point well sweety

I've actually done the one nite stand thing alot. Condom or no condom. Many women don't like to use condoms. Even on first encounters.

A couple of days ago I went to the hospital and asked them for a box of condoms. Since everyone thought it was funny that a guy needs a "box of condoms" (not a packet of ten) - it became my topic of the day

Speaking to everyone who saw me and the box of condoms; most people was turned off about using condoms during the deed. FUCKING IDIOTS!
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 11:56:32

@FW007 no need to call anyone fucking idiots. Consenting adults can do whatever the hell they wanna do. Its nobodys goddamn business. Risk taking is the individuals responsibility.

@deamonza people gonna do whatever they wanna do. Risk or no risk. Regret or no regret. Thats just the way it is. Every man and woman must take responsibility for their own actions. Consenting adults can do whatever they wanna do. In the gay community in the.UK there are groups of guys who never wear condoms with the aim of gettin stds. Dont believe me? Google it.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 12:31:41

@ Ash1...

Well if there are gays in the UK doing it then that must mean it's ok.

As for your comment to FW007, dude... given the amount of knowledge in SA about HIV anybody who thinks it is ok not to use condoms can only be called an idiot. And I will say that for very good reason, how many of the punters on this forum can say they have had a full STD screening in the last 6 months... almost fuck all in total, now extrapolate that those outside of a high risk community like this and those numbers are even worse.

Now you chimed in with consent, having sex with someone is not consent to be possibly infected either by negligence or ignorance. Would you be happy to know someone had dropped pubic hair in your food ? but you consented to buy the burger and there is no recipe on the menu ???

How many people have had OWO here on this forum, and then had relations with their wife/girlfriend at home later on without a condom ? Did she consent to you possibly giving her something ???

There is only proper consent when there is absolute knowledge between those 2 people, they know who, where, how much about each others sex lives and have been tested together and regularly. And how many here can honestly say that ?
FW007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 12:33:05

My punting life is a secret from my friends. The only other person besides me that know about it is my wife.

A couple of years back I helped a wg leave the industry(this is how my wife found out btw...yawn) for good; she is now working as a nurse in a state hospital (not where I got the condoms from btw.)

You know that aids counselling shit they do when you go for a aids test?

People come there and test positive for aids. She told me it's not uncommon for people to know their positive status and intensionally have unprecedented sex with their hiv negative partners.

The shit that got under her skin was that she knew both and knew specifically the guy was hiv negative!

Thats how bad ignorance gets.i repeat FUCKING IDIOTS
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 13:45:49

On 2015-05-26 12:31:41 deamonza said:
@ Ash1...

Well if there are gays in the UK doing it then that must mean it's ok

You know full well that is not what i fuckin meant. I was merely pointing out the fact that there are people out there who dont care about stds even if it seems unbelievsble that such people exist gay or not. Fw007 example of what his nurse told him shows there are people who dont give a shit about even their partners.

Good luck asking every wg you visit for recent std tests. Only few will oblige.

@FW007 you are lucky your wife knows you are a punter and allows you to fuck around.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 14:54:55

Naledi your reviews are informative but most points are devoid of the truth. Your body dosent develop resistance against ARV's only the virus does. What ARVs do to prevent infection. They prevent the virus from 1. Attachment (virus gets attached and entry to your cells via CCR5 receptors). 2. Replication ( prevent virus from using ur DNA to multipy). Packaging( breaking down of virus infected cells pouring virus in ur system). So the virus becomes resistant by overcoming either of the 3 crucial steps. Once you get exposed to an infection the virus takes 72 hours to reach your lymphatic system from which the ARVs wont work hence u have to take treatment within 72 hours. Majority of people are on Odimune/Atroiza ARVs otherwise know as FDC one tablet at night. So when you are given treatment (PEP) you will be given Lamivudine/Zidovudine/Alluvia which dosent form part of South african treatment regimen hence minimises chances of having resistant strands overpowering ur treatment. So repeated taking ARVs dosent put u at any risk rather the risk is with repeated reinfection. The only risk is associated with side effects esp Anaemia, Renal failure and Steven John's. Some health professionals advocate for lifelong treatment to the high risk population groups in order to prevent HIV infection..always remember it's is not only HIV ther is also Hepatitis B and C even Genital TB.
FW007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-26 15:07:31

On 2015-05-26 13:45:49 Ash1 said:
On 2015-05-26 12:31:41 deamonza said: @ Ash1...

Well if there are gays in the UK doing it then that must mean it's ok

You know full well that is not what i fuckin meant. I was merely pointing out the fact that there are people out there who dont care about stds even if it seems unbelievsble that such people exist gay or not. Fw007 example of what his nurse told him shows there are people who dont give a shit about even their partners.

Good luck asking every wg you visit for recent std tests. Only few will oblige.

@FW007 you are lucky your wife knows you are a punter and allows you to fuck around.

Not really; she fucked me up when she found out. Ever since that happened she controls the budget.

Only twice has she given me punting money (from my own salary) to punt. If I didn't learn how to survive I would probably be a virgin again.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 15:13:22

Meneer Lundai,the risk of HIV infection to a child is 20% transplacental (During pregnancy) 30% during NVD(normal vaginal delivery) and 15% during breast feeding.the overall risk is 65% if mother is reactive and not on treatment overall risk falls to 1% if mother starts treatment early in pregnancy. So to your post giving a baby ARVs after birth dosent eliminate the risk completely because of the 20% transplacental risk even if the mother was on treatment remeber the 1% risk. ARVs can make you test negative for a while that is if ur viral load is lower than detectable limit (LDL) and your body is not producing any more antibodies coz viral load is indectable if u test during that period your test will come back negative why because ur you don't have antibodies (remeber common HIV test check for antibodies) and ther is no virus detectable in the blood. so far the available test can only detect viral load of 10 thousand and that number is expressed into logarithms to make the number easily interpretable to a patient. So if ur test come back negative it dosent mean your ar cured if you stop taking treatment the viral load will start picking up and you will start testing positive again
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-05-26 15:18:11

Sorry Meneer Lundai, was replying to FW007'S post

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.