Navigation
jarmstrong
jarmstrong - Re: Was who go bareback.
Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-23 18:52:04

It's not so much about a cure but about knowing and making smarter decisions. Such as not sharing the infection With those desperate and clueless ones.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 788
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-23 19:20:27

If a condom breaks I go to the Dr and get a 72hr anti-retroviral. I suggest u do the same. Rather safe than sorry.
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-24 07:42:17

That's just horrifying. A simple dangerous thing like that could cause such an effect it cud kill alotta people or worse make a lotta people suffer. As I believe the wg and punter should have the rule no glove no luv.
Savanna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-24 19:40:11

A client that even asks me about this will be told u fuck off. He probably has aids or will end up with it. I won't take chances with these clients. I'm sorry but my health is more important. This especially goes out to the idiot that called me this morning offering me R1500 for an hrs session bareback. A million rand wouldn't be worth risking my health with a piece of trash like u!
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-24 22:26:32

Sav, there is no such thing as 72hour anti-retroviral. You have 72 hours to get you ass to the Doctor for blood test or in short you're FUCKED, then onto ARV's for 30 DAYs, and which ever person who is playing with Bareback on any site has flippen rocks in their heads, in short and should rather stay off the sites.
Savanna
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 796
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-24 23:21:21

Catherine the 72hr anti-retroviral I was talking about is the exact ARV's u just described. It must be taken 72hrs after a condom has broken, etc for a period of a month. Hence the name A - Anti R- Retro V - Viral.
FW007
FW007 - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 00:55:45

Uhmmm no...the arv's dont work.

Docs hopes were dashed in the usa when a child tested positive for hiv.

The child was put on arv's immediately after being born from an hiv+ mother. They had the child on arv's for six years and the child tested hiv- for that time

When the child stopped using her meds the docs tested her and she tested hiv+

Google it!
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1667
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 08:12:21

FW, don't say ARVs don't work... They do but not 100%, just like condoms and the pill don't work all the time...

Its amazing that ladies in the business think that PEP is a salvation. I wonder do they know how ARVs and the human immune system work?
If you have a habit of introducing Arvs to your system once in lets say 6 months for 30days your body becomes resistant.

The condom breaks, you take Arvs but still test positive then you take Arvs for its intended purpose to stop Hiv from becoming Aids. Then your body goes to war and you have all kinds of things. The pancreas stops working, the Dr says you have diabetes. Your kidneys shut down. Someone sneezes your way then you have flu, which becomes bronchitis then you're in hospital getting treated for pneumonia. All this because you taught your body that Arvs are like Med Lemon.

This forum shows just how little information people have about this. And its scary because we have one of the highest infection rates in the world
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 347
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 08:15:44

Savanna could'nt have said it better. Scary stuff fw007. Mind sharing the link. Have an awesoe day and rest of the week everyone and be safe.
Just_Saying
Just_Saying - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 09:36:10
Edited: 2015-05-25 09:39:30

@Naledi, thanks for the informative post.

@all wg's.. Out of interest, how many times a year do you girls get condom breakage?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.