Naledi
Naledi - Re: Was who go bareback.
Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1677
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-26 20:46:22
Edited: 2015-05-26 20:49:19

So @odsn... let me get this straight...If I remove the pharmacology shindig, what you're basically saying is, its ok for people (in this case HIV- wgs who play the risky game of barebacking for an extra fee) to take ARVs for 30 days, stop for 3 months then take them again take another break of 5 months. Are you saying nothing happens to the immune, lymphatic even endocrine systems just as long as you don't have the virus. We can't do this with the morning after pill what more with something hectic as ARVs.

"Majority of people are on Odimune/Atroiza ARVs otherwise know as FDC one tablet at night"
Majority??? Really? Where? Because this is a recent roll out that hasn't even reached half of KZN. A province with the highest HIV+ patients. Please don't mention people on medical aid because they constitute a fraction of HIV+ patients
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Was who go bareback.
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-27 12:42:10

@Naledi It's not OK in the sense that you increase your chances of seroconversion, remember bare back is considered a high risk exposure. Take for example of health care workers who get needle pricks and eye splashes every 6 months on average repeated treatment has never shown any detrimental effects to the immune system whatsoever. Like I said problem is not with the ARVs but with the repeated exposure u increase the probability of treatment failure remember the treatment is not 100%. 1st line treatment for HIV patients in RSA is Efavirenz/emitricitabine or lamivudine/ Tenofovir. Wat atroiza/Odimune is are fixed dose combinations(FDC) of the 3 above mentioned drugs to form 1 pill which is taken at night. Odimune/Atroiza are just trade names of FDC, elsewhere they might be called different name depending on which company manufactures them mara it's same drug formulation inside. hence I say majority are on first line. Therefore if you get exposed you will get a different combination as PEP to avoid taking same treatment taken by the person you were exposed to, in that case you will be exposed to already resistant strains to your medication.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-27 14:02:21

What PEP is given for it prevents viral replication hence the body's immune system can clear the infection. Rmb taking treatment and testing negative after 1 month dosent mean you are out of the woods just yet some people have been found to seroconvert when tested at 6 months. With repeated reinfection (bare back) the amount of viraemia eventually overwhelms your immune system even with treatment. Take for example males have less than 1% chances of infection after single coitus encounter. The risks increases exponentially thereafter with every sexual encounter(unprotected) because of the level of viraemia building up in you.
Jack Steed
Jack Steed - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-27 21:00:38

Bareback happened to me with 3 WG. No the condom did not break, we were caught in the heat of the moment. I'm good looking anf have a nice piece of beef sausage so i guess they like to taste it raw. They are people too after all.The other girl I pulled it off. I was still battling with the bb addiction. Last girl we did Greek without a condom. Thankfully I escaped unharmed. I was fully ready to face the consequences. Bareback with a working girl can happen before you know it. I had a white lady from russia i visited regularly back in 2010. She always said i must try pull the condom off so she can taste the real thing. Then i was disciplined I kept it on before i fell prey to the three black WG. Take care of yourself punters.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-28 07:56:49

Your honesty is refreshing Jack, however, you need to ask yourself why the risk of getting a STD outweighs the pleasure of bareback?

I have got to a stage in my punting "career" where penetration is not always the goal. My fingers, mouth and tongue are now quite skilled.

;)
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-28 13:11:18

On 2015-05-28 07:56:49 I am who I am said:
My fingers, mouth and tongue are now quite skilled.
;)

Better be careful your mouth and tongue dont lick no pussy who just minutes before took previous barebackers cum.
Bangster
Bangster - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-29 08:53:33

Great piece of sex ed. Esa could archive these discussions under a specific section like "off the beaten track"
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-29 12:03:04

I love going bareback with Mrs. Palm and her five daughters :)
BigSam1
BigSam1 - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-29 15:19:08

@I am

Hahaha...that is definitely the best. That feeling of skin on skin. Nothing beats it.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-29 16:37:38

Slap on some skin tingling lube and it feels like the real thing ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.