Navigation
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Was who go bareback.
Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 349
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 20:10:25

Thanks for sharing fw007. Sad article. But shows u can neva be to safe.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Was who go bareback.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-25 22:24:03

Lundai is stirring all the pots...
numb
numb - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 22:49:24
Edited: 2015-05-25 22:52:58

BB is not that big a deal. A human bite is a higher bacteria infection risk than a dog bite. HIV is fairly hard to pass around. I'd be more concerned with "full gfe". Kissing or going down on a WG leaves you open to all kinds of bacteria.

I will also say that it's not that a big deal that the occasional wg slips up. Out here on the mean civilian streets sweet nothings like "I gonna shoot my cum in you" are challenged maybe only 10% of the time!

First meet for drinks
Me: so where do you like your cum?
Her: deep inside me
Me: *eyes like saucers*

The other classic

Me: so what's your take on condoms?
Her: I don't mind. Just don't cum inside me, I don't want to get pregnant
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 827
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:07:30

Numb are u stupid and crazy! We're not risk taking one night stands u'd pick up at a bar. U'l probably end up with aids if u haven't got it already with that train of thought. Our line of work and punting is risk enough. I'm not gonna do it with out protection.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:18:22

On 2015-05-25 22:49:24 numb said:

First meet for drinks
Me: so where do you like your cum?
Her: deep inside me
Me: *eyes like saucers*

How u numb buddy? Let me take a guess, u talkin about a popular wg from the cape originally? On 3rd visit while on my back and her riding me she removed the connie and jumped right back on and she said those exact words! Felt great regret afterwards.
Another popular brunette no longer working from minerva street back then said the second quote after pulling me inside her bare. I quickly pulled out that time and asked for a connie.
To minise risk i now carryy own pack of Skyns and try not to fall for it. All a tactic for return business and for borrowing money from you.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:38:14

@Numb...
1. True, it is probably statistically easier to catch Chlamydia or something like that then HIV. However, what you also failed to recognise is that something like Chlamydia can be cleared up with a weeks worth of Doxycycline, HIV can't.
It is a life sentence and you better hope you keep your job and can maintain your medical aid to pay for your anti-retrovirals because the Gov is just gonna drop the ball on your ass. This whole "it can't happen to me", "its a black thing", "its a gay disease", "its harder to get" rational is bullshit, it can and will happen to you unless you wrap up.

2. The idea the a "GFE" is more dangerous is also just nonsense, there are risks but with some simple precaution and some preventative maintenance on both sides those risks are much lower. Most WG's who will do OWO will only offer it at their discretion and will always have a good gander at your package to make sure the skin is unbroken, there is no rashes, leaks, funky smells, etc. The same goes for when you go downtown... Have good look around before you start spelunking. It is also dead easy to make it fun, share the shower and give each other good scrubbing, I don't think I need to draw a picture here.

Dude. come on... don't follow our fearless leaders example, we will have to ask ESA Admin to change your name to stort-kop if you do...

Good lord this thread has given me verbal diarrhea, I am going to find a beer and ogle at naked girls on the internet, it s a semi-charmed kind of life.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:50:25

@deamonza brilliantly said and what a laugh to go with it! If u were nearby I'd join u for that drink. ;-)
FW007
FW007 - Re: Was who go bareback.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:55:06

Let me teach you lads something about condom safety.

On you next booking with a wg. When you start with greek; put a condom on and just insert the head of your dick. Keep it there for about 2 minutes. Take off the condom and smell your dick.

Despite the condom your dic is gonna smell like shit.

Dont believe me try it!

When punthing use your head ###NOT THE SMALL HEAD!###
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Was who go bareback.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4885
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:57:20

Just don't and I repeat DO NOT put out your Back in the process !!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Was who go bareback.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-25 23:58:20

Regardless of our perceived progress as a species, nothing has changed since we roamed the earth as neanderthals. We are slaves to our most primitive instincts and succumb to them regardless of the logic we possess.

Ignorance is bliss but possession of knowledge makes us accountable for following our primitive natures.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.