Navigation
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-07 13:48:38

Tafadalzina, wrong lady to make a kak point with, that is a 2 way street subject.
1. People can change, a punter can change his playing field to 1 lady that he chooses to do so and the same goes for a WG.
So what, I got burnt an hurt badly, NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME.
Learn not to judge other as you would not want them judging you.
And just maybe the right could make an honest women out of me and yet still keep the fun behind those bedroom doors
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-07 14:53:30

@tafadalzina ~ I have been on this site a few years already, and still have not booked a lady yet from this site. So, if I found someone on this site, it would be easy for me to give up.
tafadalzina
tafadalzina - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-07 15:06:50

On 2015-05-07 14:53:30 lookingforfun29 said:
@tafadalzina ~ I have been on this site a few years already, and still have not booked a lady yet from this site. So, if I found someone on this site, it would be easy for me to give up.

You are safe then becoz you wont meet anyone from this site becoz you dont punt you say.

Btw, how do you resist the urge to punt looking at the hot availble talent on display here? Do you just spank the monkey?
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 778
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-07 15:44:08

OMW, Tafadalzina, we have all seen "men" like you as fly by nights an kak maak en praat. So please take your BS an blow it out your pie hole. For you have No clue as to which you are speaking of nor the facts to back up you BS with.
And learn to show other respect here as you wish for others to respects you.
tafadalzina
tafadalzina - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-07 16:12:18

Wasnt disrespectful to anyone or you.
just talking in general that a punter will never be able to be with one womam for life without seeking pussy on the side. There is nothing offensive with stating the truth of once a punter always a punter. Prove to me that my statement is bs. Some punters leave to do white picket fence thing but inevitably sometime along the line they do return to paying for sex again. Tanya wrote here once a storyof one of her clients booking her for the last time coz he was getting married and wanted to be faithful. She found it funny that it took just 6 months before he was back punting again. Cat, I get that you are dissapointed that your fairy tale pretty woman moment did not happen and Im sorry things didnt work out but you should be grateful that at least the guy was honest enough to indicate his intentions to still punt.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-07 16:50:51

You low life sake of shit, now you have crossed the line, I caught him lying an I had NO flippen fairy tale where in the hell do you get off.
And like hell you are sorry, and you are dissrespectful on to other here. Nothing you say has proof or fast to get your school fees back you dip shit.
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-07 16:57:16

Catherine,I have sent you a PM.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4823
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-07 17:05:47

On 2015-05-07 13:32:41 tafadalzina said:

Maybe for a few months you'll be an honest man. Then the urge for new pussy sets in and you will definitely start punting again. Once a punter always a punter. Same goes for 90% of wgs. Only 10% really stay away for good.

Budz I'm curious to know where you get your stats from ? The 10 vs the 90 ? Or are these really just whats happening in your head?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-05-07 17:24:44

I joined this site to get rid of any misconceptions i had about this industry and the ladies working in it ~ i was blown away ! Yes, i do jack off instead as my budget does not allow the punting hobby ~ i think with my head and not my dick. Show the ladies some respect and dont stirr the shitpot when it doesn't need stirring. People CAN and HAVE changed their ways of before - they just need the right reasons to do so. You don't have to agree with what i have just said... but give a person a chance, and they WILL suprise you.

"Im not a smart man, but I know what love is."
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-05-07 19:11:23
Edited: 2015-05-07 19:14:49

Shelley or aka what ever the hell you wish to call yourself you have now just signed up for HELL on the forum due to the FACT THAT YOU HAVE no CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING OF..
When I find you, you're toast No one disrespects punters or wgs like you have now done.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.