Navigation
punkx
punkx - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-25 19:31:06

On 2015-04-25 19:08:01 Catherine said:
To punkx, tick tick Boooom lol. There she blows..lol, thank you to all for your words of support an wizzdom.. To be honest I am scared on the one hand of doing the relationship leading to more or to share a place together whatever comes my way I'm sure I'll be ready to face it head on and this time I will not be alone in doing so

cat i did it wt a wg years back...didnt work out but it definitely was worth it. at times you may question ur decision; i did bt still would try again...

farewell my to-do-list.. farewell...lol
ryang
ryang - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-26 06:32:48

You dont realy intend on leafing do you? Logged at six on sunday morning
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 738
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-26 07:50:31

I am leaving dip shit, an this is my last week on the forum so I do not need to explain myself nor my actions let alone any of my movements to you, the only person I explain myself to is the one I'm leaving the industry for an NOT YOU, so be a shit to some other on a Sunday.
Amber Jade
Amber Jade - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-26 08:35:20

she will be leafing when she likes ryang lol

xxx
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-26 08:39:45

She is turning a new "leaf" already so ryang, "leaf" her ALONE. LMAO
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-26 08:47:29

@ryang Do u enjoy stirring the pot on the day of rest? Are u so unhappy u have to try making other people's lives a misery. This industry becomes our lives for such a long time that Cat should be allowed a decent amount of time to pass on what she has learnt over the time period she has been here. Stop being a dip shit and give her time she deserves to say her goodbyes.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-26 09:51:23

Thanks everyone but I guess we should all be leafing ryand in peace now. And we can all see he don't read to well by the looks an sound of things. So ryang just for you I'm going to put available all day long on Sunday just because I can.. Start those motors boys I'm the open road..lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-27 08:18:45

I agree with Ryang, Cat ain't going anywhere. she says her good byes but keeps posting and keeps her ad up.

we have all see this movie play out so many times before.

Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 11:53:22

Try this which I know I will be getting a roasting from some jake asses, so here goes. I was now taken for a ride, turned my life up side down in side out for what !?.. I did agree to all of his terms including leaving ESA an all other sites while he plays field an I must play house. Sorry boys an girls it don't work like that and I will not be taken for a fool, and I was very happy with my life before that flippen messed up to do list of demands. So now I have a choice to make on my own terms do I play or do I do the.... Whatever it is they call it out there, and at least I can say one thing, I have always played opened cards on the forum, so don't judge what you don't or can't try to understand.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 751
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 11:55:55

An to that real jake ass, game set match, I'm done keep the other toys, guess they don't know all about your play book. Well done in hurting me pity you could not brake me..D..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.