Navigation
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 730
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 12:51:41

Thank you to everyone for all you wonderful an touching words, what more can I say besides the fact that I shall miss you all. I am very happy to say that I enjoy my new job very much an yet I'm blessed to have an amazing man in life. Ladies, hard work an chasing a dream does pay off and yet its a road from hell which will inturn test you at each corner an turn, have faith, keep that beauitful chin up but most of all stock up on tiusse for those tears on days you wish to give up, at the end it will be all worth it. An to the ladies studying at the moment, keep at those books you're on the right track. From US to you all play safe an stay safe
Meg
Meg - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 14:09:37

Ah thanks Cat! Will do! Big hugz.
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 841
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 14:11:46

The way the economy is heading I'm probably gonna stop punting
mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 15:09:32

I really hope that you make a clean break and leave the
Forum as well. Good luck.
HuFlungDung
HuFlungDung - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 15:14:47

Goodpoint super duper, they might leave the business but still want to chip in on the forum. Leave everything behind. Don't chip in on the forum. Dont look back and Dont come back into this business.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 23:20:15

At least I won't miss the negative input from some on the ladies here, but as long as there are ladies likes Meg, Shelley, Sav and the very naughty chas there will be a lady an I mean LADY standing up to speak up for the others, let's hope there will be another Irish lass here to fill in my heels on the forum to base facts an speak up. And FYI as long as I am focused and happy but most of all to fill my role as a partner in this L/T relationship I have no reason to chip in boys. But maybe meet up with the lovely ladies for cocktails now an then..
Whore Whisperer
Whore Whisperer - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-25 02:30:26

Goodbye Catherine. All the best love.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 467
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-25 02:43:45

Ha Ha Ha! Cat I don't know if I will be able to fill your heels lol but I will sure try my best! Irish I am and I sure love a challenge. Especially when there is lots of naughty hot and heated fun involved! I'l always stand up for what is right! Wg or punter. We are all human and we all need to respect each other and understand that we all need that release and that special attention. Xxx
kameshang
kameshang - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-25 14:35:47

Gud luck catherine. Hope u and your other live happily and merry.
Catherine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 735
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-25 19:08:01

To punkx, tick tick Boooom lol. There she blows..lol, thank you to all for your words of support an wizzdom.. To be honest I am scared on the one hand of doing the relationship leading to more or to share a place together whatever comes my way I'm sure I'll be ready to face it head on and this time I will not be alone in doing so

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.