Navigation
Catherine
Catherine - Thank you, it's been a blast.
Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 729
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 01:18:03

Yeah girls an boys, the time has come for me to say chio this week, it has been awesome awesome, will miss some an to my lovely ladies see you on the flip side.
To the new ladies coming in all I can say is play safe an stay safe but most of all always aim high on improving your service, take note of advice from punters on the forum for you can't go wrong with some good notes.
To the awesome ladies I have met over the years stay wonderful an strong.
An to the punters near an far, thank you for making my stay here enjoyable,an to share some of the best times with you all.
And lastly to that very special man in my life thank you for pushing me to be better than what I am. As much as I love you, thank you for loving me as I am, never perfect an always willing to try.
Meg
Meg - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 01:51:14

Hi Cat. Ai I pray ur life will work out for the best. Mag jou pad vorentoe net goeie uitdagings he. Pas jouself op grl. Ons wil jou nie oor 2 jaar weer hier sien nie, behalwe as jy n post los om te se jys getrou lol. Big hugz.
punkx
punkx - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 03:10:14

On 2015-04-24 01:18:03 Catherine said:
Yeah girls an boys, the time has come for me to say chio this week, it has been awesome awesome, will miss some an to my lovely ladies see you on the flip side.
To the new ladies coming in all I can say is play safe an stay safe but most of all always aim high on improving your service, take note of advice from punters on the forum for you can't go wrong with some good notes.
To the awesome ladies I have met over the years stay wonderful an strong.
An to the punters near an far, thank you for making my stay here enjoyable,an to share some of the best times with you all.
And lastly to that very special man in my life thank you for pushing me to be better than what I am. As much as I love you, thank you for loving me as I am, never perfect an always willing to try.

dam...there goes a to-do-list

congrats!
Curt
Curt - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1090
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 09:22:20

@ Catherine, I agree with Meg. Make the best of it and dont come back.
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure
Laura - Lady Of Pleasure - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 09:36:59

Good luck Cat, may all your dreams and goals come to fruition.

Love Laura xx
frankt
frankt - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 09:44:27

All the very best to you and your man Catherine, may your lives be filled with health happiness and love.

In my few years here on earth I've made a conclusion it's not the road you travel but who you travel with that helps. Life's road has it's bumps and uphills, and if you overcome these together they might seem fun and will just form a stronger bond between you.

I don't know you in person but my intuitions tells me you have equipped yourself correctly for the road ahead.

Bon Voyage Dear
Massage By Yvonne
Massage By Yvonne - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 10:02:48

Dear Cath,

Always take a firm stance, never leave anything to chance. Always deliver what you promise, never do anything remiss. Always be willing to take initiative, never do anything manipulative.

Remember this when you start your new job, let the motivation within you throb. Congratulations.

Yvonne.
FunTrip
FunTrip - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-24 10:10:10

CAT, all the best on your new journey, and second Frankt words of wisdom
Shelley
Shelley - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 10:53:38

Hey Cat,

I wish you love, light and happiness in every part of your life!

I will miss you!

Savanna
Savanna - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 459
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-24 10:53:54

Farewell Cat. I do wish u health, happiness and love. May u prosper from here on forward and grow to achieve many wonderful things. May u accomplish and conquer all and may life treat u well and exaggerate your wildest dreams. May we never see u here again except to pop in and say hi. U truelly seem like an amazing person and I wish u the best of luck so from here u go onward and out. Bonvoyarge!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.