Navigation
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 12:19:08

Cat I'm sorry girl. Only an asshole would judge u. Its not your fault u had to find out that he couldn't keep to the deal. Personally I'd never let a man change me. I'm a loyal partner but I still want to have fun. I wouldn't make myself unhappy to be with anyone. Then its just not worth it. That's my 2c worth.
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 757
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-27 12:30:25

@cat my sweet friend I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you, ur a wonderful loving woman one with so much love, u don't deserve being a toy for him, I know u love him deeply not just once but many times u confided in my!

My angel stay strong and don't let this get u down I'm here for u always will be, if u need to cry ill cry with u, if u want to scream let's scream together if u want to bite his cock right off iill help u lol!

My angel we are all human we also love and hurt, we have hearts I for one have met someone wonderful but I'm not ready to hang up my towels, and close my chasidy chapter as yet.

I'm here for u my doll face and remember one thing never stop believing in love one day ull meet not ur mr right but mr perfect!

Strongs see u soon love you
Chass
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-27 12:36:46

@Cas in life the only way we know it is try...you deserve only the best and nothing less...

He is not worthy of such a special lady and I am glad you found out sooner rather then later..

Be strong and just rememebr how awesome and powerful you are..never let any1 ever take that away from you and remember you have freinds here to help you with whatever and whenver you need..

xxxx
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 753
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-28 07:04:23

Thank you Chas, Dr Love an Sav for your understanding an support, don't know what I would have done without you guys yesterday.
Shelley
Shelley - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 935
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-28 08:21:47

omw I only read this now and I'm so sorry things didn't work out sweets!!!!

At least you know we love you!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 08:25:28

so nice to feel the love and see how caring and supportive we all are...and some people think we dont have a heart!!
Andycarp
Andycarp - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:11:07

I would love it if you wrote a book about your life story , I most certainly think I would find it interesting reading , consider it perhaps , only the future knows the future but It could possibly be very encouraging to those that feel stuck in the lifestyle ?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 09:24:15

Better to find out now rather than when you in too deep !
Wish you well !
ryang
ryang - Re: Thank you, it's been a blast.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-28 13:33:18

A coin has two sides?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-04-28 14:39:56

And now i can open my to do list again . Welcome back Cath and chin up

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.