Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 91
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 21:02:36

@HuFlungDung thank u for standing up for as, ur SA gents ROCK!!!!!! Whhhoooo... ;-)
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 92
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 21:04:56

Oeps US! My spelling sucks ass whaha. I do hope they band him. We don't need pp like him to bring us down.
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 663
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 21:10:54

Go watch your flippen NBA, here SA has real gentlemen of all walks of life on ESA and there is nothing so holy as jou fokken kak praat. Fokken cum bucket ego, lower than shit US male. You just gave so of your fellow boys a bad name you flippen IDIOT..
Catherine
Catherine - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 664
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 21:21:14
Edited: 2015-04-12 21:22:34

Double post Oops
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2015-04-12 21:48:54

I thought I could but I don't think so... sadly :(
JumpoffJoey
JumpoffJoey - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 21:54:55

Why y'all going personal on me? I was just stating the fact I wouldn't marry a wg me personlly, there are a lot of men that would and I stated that they much better men than me, @ Meg I'm VERY proud of my Spanish just like you are of your Afrikaans , as for the " cum bucket " its an expression we use in Manhattan, don't worry ladies I'm going as soon as the winter starts and I will be back for the summer, I apologize if i offended you that was not my intent, where I'm from we have freedom of speech, @ Savanna you not being my type was not an insult I'm sure if you saw me I wouldn't be your type too, im a proud Boricua,you have a face that does not belong in this industry its too cute with those pinchable cheeks, and when I punt I look for the naughty look. @ Meg I'm really done now like for real for real word ta mother word is bond, I hope you also become a success story when you find love. But I'm still standing firm to my statement that I personally wouldn't kiss, date , marry or be seen with a WG that's just me. I apologize once again, this topic went of hand and its my fault I'm sorry.
Meg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 94
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 22:13:37

Lol! Well there goes my blood presure...well u got the right to choose and do what ever u plz with ur way of life. Its just in SA, we do what we do to keep head above water. And that Mr Jumpoff is Y 1000's of ladies goes into this industry. There's no work for us out there.or we been f***** over by scamsters that doesn't pay us when we do a normal job. U can only judge me if u know me or any of us. I'm a repected lady outside this Job, and that's how its always been and will stay. Atleast its MY choice to c who I want. Take care..toedels.
Savanna
Savanna - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 22:25:03

Thank u @Northern lights Jumpoffjoey I'd suggest u don't say anything more as I see u judge a book by its cover and unfortunately u can't rewind the hurtful words u have used towards us ladies in this industry.
Sultry Indian Jiah
Sultry Indian Jiah - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-04-12 22:27:01
Edited: 2015-04-12 22:31:38

ROFLMAO at the puerto rican from manhattan getting into a fight with the Afrikaans ladies. Telling them to address him in his own language spanish. Hehehehehehehe the dick has got some balls.

Ladies I love all your responses to him. You are priceless and no dick is gonna put you down!!!!!
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Would you propose to a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 818
View Profile
Posted: 2015-04-12 22:29:33

Oh fuck all that!!!!!

Meg I would like to propose to you. To love and cherish you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.