Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Biggest prick award
Re: Biggest prick award
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 872
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 12:36:47

On 2021-01-16 08:50:12 john_adams said:
mmmmh you know once you sell something it becomes a product , that is why governments worldwide are so weary of legalizing prostitution

they fear the legal implications and hundreds if not thousands of court cases that would be launched by all manner of criminal syndicates

so once you sell you picture it becomes the property of the person or company that bought it and they get several inalienable rights to that property

I am not going to get to all the complications , but be careful
of what you put a price on because once you do that your legal rights change drastically

John_asshole is actually 100% on point here.

If you sold your pics, then they are the buyers property, and he can do pretty much as he pleases, unless you make them sign some form of disclaimer. But that would involve real names, ID numbers etc, so no one will buy.

It's pretty much a trust game but if you selling nudes of yourself, do so with expectations that it is to be viewed by the world.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Biggest prick award
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-01-16 12:55:48

Yes it is true that you buy the pictures you own it and can pretty much do with it what you want. But, please don't be ignorant. Everyone knows you are buying it with an understanding with the lady even of its not stated explicitly that you can't pass it for free around or publish it.

I must however stress to the ladies that sending your pictures to random strangers is fraught with risks. Make it clear that pictures are sold on the basis that it is not shared with anyone else and that you don't give permission for it to be published. Some will respect this, others won't, but at least you've made it clear.

From an ethical perspective - guys if you are going to buy media, don't share or publish it without the lady's permission even if you did pay for it and can probably do with it what you want. Just be a gentleman about it.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Biggest prick award
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 13:53:45

There's always controversy whenever this fellow is involved
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Biggest prick award
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-16 14:01:36

After reading Lucky Jumpers response I thought I should shed some light on how this all started.
There is your version, then there is the countless text messages I have on my phone version.

One afternoon I was approached by a gentleman regarding online content.
To clarify I did not know this person's Esa username neither do I know Mercedes.

This gent sent me a lengthy couple of messages about his conduct with a specific WG and details of their relationship. He also sent me an indecent picture of the WG in question, one where she can be recognized.

I politely told this gent I don't have any pictures like the ones he requested and that when I do take more I will keep his request in mind.

He was not happy about this, (The fact that I did not immediately take new pictures for him) he made this clear in his response.

What upset me was that he not only sent me a picture of a WG where she can be recognized, but he also shared the intimate details of their bookings together. Keep in mind this was a picture he took on a visit to this WG. Also remember I am a complete stranger to this guy.

I put myself in this ladies shoes and wasn't sure if I should post it on the ladies forum or not. However if I was the lady in the picture I would want to know.
I tried to do the right thing by posting on the forum so that if this lady was reading she could ask the gent in question not to share these details with strangers.

It so happened that the lady in the picture was Mercedes, and the gent was Lucky jumper.

I can assure you that there was no malicious intent from my side, I simply wanted the girl in the picture to know.

I hope this clarifies how this situation came about.
Amari Black
Amari Black - Re: Biggest prick award
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-16 14:30:15

What happened to discretion...l believe everyone on this platform doesn't want there shit to get into the wrong hands...yes he paid for the pics and they are his and but his only so let's not bring in laws that don't really apply on here..yes he paid because it business but on the other hand those pics are circulating and she is no longer getting money from the people shared to... at the end of the day she is not making money from her work...l don't think us girls stand on top of a mountain and screams l have a guy coming to fuck me for money and don't think guys on the other hand drive hooting l m going to get a shagg and l m paying for it. As we all know this can destroy the girls business,families and relationships. One can get all kinds of pics on the internet can send with details of what you looking for..if you can't find one get a pencil and paper and draw one...let's keep it simple...
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Biggest prick award
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 476
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 14:44:16

Amari, read lesley's reply slowly.. This is not a photo he purchased online, but a intimate photo he took while visiting Mercedes.

Correct me if im wrong, but was this idiot also responsible for distributing girl's photos he purchased online during the lockdown ?? Without their concent
Crave
Crave - Re: Biggest prick award
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2154
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 14:50:33

On 2021-01-16 12:36:47 Meatseaker said:
On 2021-01-16 08:50:12 john_adams said: mmmmh you know once you sell something it becomes a product , that is why governments worldwide are so weary of legalizing prostitution

they fear the legal implications and hundreds if not thousands of court cases that would be launched by all manner of criminal syndicates

so once you sell you picture it becomes the property of the person or company that bought it and they get several inalienable rights to that property

I am not going to get to all the complications , but be careful
of what you put a price on because once you do that your legal rights change drastically

John_asshole is actually 100% on point here.

If you sold your pics, then they are the buyers property, and he can do pretty much as he pleases, unless you make them sign some form of disclaimer. But that would involve real names, ID numbers etc, so no one will buy.

It's pretty much a trust game but if you selling nudes of yourself, do so with expectations that it is to be viewed by the world.

So it's legal and ethical to buy a CD (back in the day), and cut copies and sell the copies?
Surely in this case the image is "sold for personal use only" and you would have to be a moron not to know that?
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Biggest prick award
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 14:56:31

On 2021-01-16 07:34:32 Lucky Jumper said:
A photo without a face and all clothed sent to a single lady to ask if she sells similar photos.

Yes im guilty of that.

Then she did not have them and i was not interested in what she had, so she started a shitstorm.

So yes. Thats me. Judge away.

Your friends will understand and your enemies wont believe you.

What a fucking lunatic. Still trying to justify his actions and be accountable for his behaviour
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Biggest prick award
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 390
View Profile
Posted: 2021-01-16 14:56:37

Wowser.
Although this is an industry filled with social issues and weirdos ( and yes, a bunch of decent folk as well) I still find these actions by ystervark or Lucky Jumper or whatever the hell he calls himself utterly dispicable. You deserve whatever comes your way, hopefully starting with a snotklap from the ladies you wronged here. I won't revert to name-calling, although I desperately want to throw a few choice words your way, but just know that nasty little men like yourself always get their comeuppens ( yes, that's a quote from a movie :).)
Amari Black
Amari Black - Re: Biggest prick award
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-01-16 15:05:23

On 2021-01-16 14:44:16 Panty_Dropper said:
Amari, read lesley's reply slowly.. This is not a photo he purchased online, but a intimate photo he took while visiting Mercedes.

Correct me if im wrong, but was this idiot also responsible for distributing girl's photos he purchased online during the lockdown ?? Without their concent

Ok...thanks for pointing that out but at the end of the day discretion...no one wants there naughty pics landing in the wrong hands as we all know it can cause so much damage

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.