Navigation
Iqawe
Iqawe - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 11:30:00

Guys would like to find out has anyone been with marilyn she advertises on ST she is in durban north now use to be in morningside would appreciate info
Iqawe
Iqawe - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 11:30:12

Guys would like to find out has anyone been with marilyn she advertises on ST she is in durban north now use to be in morningside would appreciate info
pynedew
pynedew - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 11:46:03

Hi Guys

any 1 been with Anel advert in ST
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-31 12:11:18

@spice... Rachael is awesome. The massage lasts the full hour (obviously depends on how long you last once the finale gets going)... she doesn't rush. Yes, she is naked during the entire deal and she is very tidy, with a great pair of tits. Fair pricing... not the cheapest, but not too expensive... call her for her rates. BTW, you are spot on wrt Tina... she is a star.

@lookin4loverkzn... Very little info on Tina out there. She only advertises in the newspaper, not on any sites that I know of, and therefore no pictures to view. Believe me, she is gorgeous. She is very small and petite, with a slim body, a lovely pair of perkies and a honeypot that begs to be eaten. Just be gentle with her and you will leave with a huge smile on yer face. In fact I think I'll give her a call today.

@Havata... call her and ask her... Don't know about the Greek, but her pricing should make you happy.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-31 12:20:41

Looking for some new talent, I realised how few ladies in Durban advertise on esa. Why is that? At the moment there are 14 ladies listed.

So... looking at some other sites, does anyone have any feedback on the following girls:

ST: Pixie (Robin on EP), Stephanie, Michelle, Candice.

EP: Robin (Pixie on ST), Jess, Cindy.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2012-01-31 16:40:52

@PYNEDEW - Anel is excellant and gets beter & wilder each time.
@iqawe - Marilyn is a con ; spends her time and then tells you your time us up when you want full house.
I also agree with an earlier post that Hunter (ST) is a con too
I further recomend Carin/Kristy ST musgrave a try she tries hard and will not fake a climax .

I agree with the comments on Helen above but she is more like 35 with a body of a 25 year old.

Alex Westridge ST is the greatest f**ck of all time but she is now in her late 30s.

I will post more if someone gives a review on Mandy ST North Beach????
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2012-01-31 16:48:01

Next Project for the Durban Guys

Lets publish:
Cost of a taxi AIRPORT TO Umhlanga Hotel "City Lodge" or TOWN Lodge?
Phone number for taxi?
Rate per day for hotel?
Can the WG pay cash on arrival?

Add the costs above to the airfare and have working itiniary for a JHB WG to hop on a plane knowingshe is in for R??? and being able to guage she will see x clients. I would certainly pay in advance to a top 10 girl before she even leaves JHB.
kaaz
kaaz - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 17:47:41

JUs wanted to check if there's any new info out there-reviews etc.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-01-31 20:25:45

Thanks for the info Bigeasy. Pity Shannon didn't deliver -she looks sweet. I'm just curious about massage girls now though - are their 'treatments' done nude? I'm keen to experience the 'body to body' touch ;-)
pynedew
pynedew - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-01 08:32:20

Thanks beachlife, But please tell me about the venue anel uses, is it a private house/ flat , or hotel,

do u need to sign in or just walk in to her,

How private is it?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.