Navigation
joe dbn
joe dbn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-26 23:38:37

Hey guys lola advertises on p**t, when she was in umghlanga I have her a call, she sure looked hot in da pics, anyway I got thru to her I asked her if she works alone as privacy is my main concern she told me just she and her friend for security reasons so I made my way thru, I end up getting to da flat knocked on da door they took few minutes to open. But bam when I walk in there's like six girls maybe more in the lounge I'm like oh fcuk big trap I'm in. Anyway was introduced to LOLA she sure did look like her pictures in her profile. went in to room, she made me wait der for like 10 mins now I'm contemplatin wat to do as I was horny as hell n she sure was hot, anyway she's walks in an I immedietly tell her I'm not happy about the fact that I was lied to, n ders no privacy n I'm jus nt happy, I did try my luck and asked her for rates for just a blow for which I will pay once da deed is done, she refused I cut my losses der n den n told her I'd like to leave n I did,
Wat a waste of tym n petrol
I think dat flat run by da infamous kelly,
She now in north beach I'd like to give her a call n see if can go thru wid it.
If I do will put feedback
donn1e
donn1e - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 10:46:07

I second the comment that Gia and the most of the Umhlanga Indian crew are total scam artists.Have yet to find any Indian WG in the area worth a mention.
havata
havata - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 12:19:16

Yeah, I agree on the Indian girls - hurried and mechanical, a handjob with one of my own hands is lots more exciting, especially if I sit on it beforehand to make it numb!
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 12:22:17

@Joe

Which Lola is that? Tiny chick, used to work in a Morningside house? Because there is one Lola that is the most fantastick combination of suck, fu*k and anal on Earth! Not here on EWSA anymore, though.
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 12:22:57

ESA i mean...
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 12:39:04

Guys, anyone been with Black, the Queen of Greek? Please share, looks quite sexy and sounds naughty too...
spice-zn
spice-zn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 13:09:45

Hi Guys,

lets keep this thread going:

My Worst Punts

gia/raksha/zeta - umhlanga scam girls. they move around alot, sometimes coastlands hotel. Absolute rush. Stay Away. The photos look far better than reality. If they charged R200 instead of R500, it would be worth a quickie.

My Best Punts

Mishka - indian girl thats very talked about in this forum. An absolute star and a gem. Worth double the price she charges. If ur in Durban and u are lucky to get an appointment with her, go for it. No regrets only Smiles.

Cindy/Helen - awesome white chick, works alone. advertises in the newspaper with a land line number. Awesome service, awesome body, full GFE and CIM. Rates are reasonable. Absolutely private - works alone in her own place.

Jia/Divya - mixed feelings. I visited her when she was in glenwood, had a good punt. when i got there i told her i hope shes not a rush job, and i think that kinda made it better. had a full hour, allowed kissing limited but allowed. had a nice time. shes nice, but not drop dead gorgus.

Layla - (EP) - awesome experience, absolutely fair muslim lady, i would say around 29/30. Very hot body, loves it hard, enjoys what she does. Discreet venue near stamford hill, rates are R450. Only issue is no aircon, on a hot day the fan doesnt do much. Still - the experience was awesome.

saintjj
saintjj - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 13:30:23

spice-zn...this "Mishka" you mentioned.does she have a profile? on another site maybe?

Seem to remember the neme from a profile on trader..and she also worked in JHb in the melrose area.
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 15:43:07

Howzit saint

She on ep.
I think its her
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 15:50:33
Edited: 2012-01-27 15:52:21

@ joe

Carmen is hot, I cant handle all those cats though. Freaks me out.

Pls confirm if Mishka is the one on ep.

Alex and Victoria in Umhlanga were rushed and old respectively.

My worst punt ever - Jessie / Jessica / Jess on ep. Very dodgy setup, looked like she was on drugs. Good looking though.

I have to say the jhb wgs are far better, booked Siann both in Dbn and Cpt, and Arizona in Dbn. They are smokin hot. So now I book when the Jhb wgs are down or punt in Jhb.

My best experience recently has been Captains Inn. So many good looking thai chicks. Service is awesome. Will be going again this weekend.

Happy punting

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.