Navigation
jakes69
jakes69 - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 16:13:31

Spice where does mishka work from? does she wrk alone?
joe dbn
joe dbn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 20:04:59

@ havata
This lola advertises on pymt,
She now operating in north beach,
When I did try to book her she was in umghlanga so she obviously moves around alot
joe dbn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 20:53:12

@zackjhono
Lol carmen sure luvs hear cats,
Mishka is the first chick on Ep.
Wat about this captian inn, more info please
joe dbn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-27 20:54:37

Massage recommandations anyone?b
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-01-28 08:00:11

Great thread Durbanites :-)

Does anyone have a review or further info on this cutie - Shannon from EP - listed under massage. Lovely sweet smile

Many thanks
rio.786
rio.786 - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-28 09:33:19

captains inn is listed on ep, the venue is clean, the service is excellent, ive been there manytimes, its not far from the riverside hotel in durban north but please call before you go.all girls are thai, friendly and clean...enjoy!!!
NathanD
NathanD - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-28 14:22:45

Theres no more exclusive girls in Durban anymore. Julia was the last quality girl working out of a good venue.
High class honeys looks to be closed down, not that it was that good anyway.

Captains Inn is a great venue, but the quality of the girls has dropped alot.

Theres are ton of girls or should i say really old ladies working in Durban using the same profile pics for like the last 3~4 years. Its an absolute joke. Stay away from those at all costs.
pynedew
pynedew - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 09:52:35

Hi Guys heard a lot about of cindy /helen,

WANA try her, I see she offers CIM,WOULD LOVE THAT BUTS wats the risk???/
lookin4loverkzn
lookin4loverkzn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 14:03:37

Cindy/helen is certainly worth a visit, yip CIM is amazing, she is very Hygiene conscious, washes out her mouth cleans etc etc etc.
Carmen and her drugs? freaks me out she is so Goofed sometimes? A good service though. Please do tell more about this "Lola"?
Massage, the best has to be Minento ... amazing body and boobs.
Good thread guys, let`s keep it going?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-01-30 14:12:05

@esajaco... Shannon was a waste of time for me. Went for a rub 'n tug. The massage was nothing special but not too bad... a little soft for me. Then she whipped me over onto my back, grabbed my 'nana and vigorously pumped it like it was a salt-shaker. No finesse at all. Not my cuppa tea.

@pynedew... Cindy is a real pleasure. She is really comfortable with her own body and why wouldn't she be? She's in her late 20's I'd say, with a lovely, firm body (not a skeleton, but definitely no fat), perky little tits and a lovely fresh oyster. The best thing about her is her complete lack of inhibitions, which put me at ease very quickly, and her enthusiasm for what she does. Oh... and she is very reasonably priced.

Another interesting one is Tina, in Glenwood, who is young (around 18-19), small, and with a VERY tight body. She is however still very young and does not get totally into it. Not due to a bad attitude, but rather a case of not enough confidence. Anyway, I was just happy to spend the hour exploring that delightful body of hers. I'm not sure how long she will be around, be if she sticks around, she will get better over time and will then become one of the best... in my opinion.

If you are looking for a solid massage with a great ending, then give Rachael in Glenwood a call (advertises in the Mercury). She is around 30-35, with a very tidy body. Starts on a plinth with a good solid massage, and then onto the floor (with padding) where she does the whole body-slide number. You then roll onto your back and she gives you a slow, sensual, awesome, explosive ending.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.