Navigation
yash901
yash901 - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-05 18:56:09

Thanks for letting me know Business, I ended up going to see Lisa, since she was the closest of the 3. Nice lady in her late 40's, works from a small flat in Glenwood, near Davenport Centre. Very slim and petite, tight body. Had an enjoyable hour, would definitely recommend her. Look forward to trying Vera next, Business can you describe what she looks like?
Business
Business - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-05 21:17:47

Hi yash. Hard one to describe really. Well she's slim, short darkish hair not a stunner by any means but not bad looking. In terms of service she's well priced and does a decent massage and I must admit one of the best bj's I've had. It's a strange one as it don't see her often but whenever I do I always wonder why I left it so long. All in all a worthwhile punt
Red Devil
Red Devil - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-06 08:48:22
Edited: 2012-02-06 08:51:19

Hey Guys!

Here's my input...Visited Jamie Lee on Friday. Coloured girl who works frm a lodge in Toti. When i phoned her she said that she does everything including greek.

Positives:

1) Pleasant on the phone.
2) Nothing more to write home about.

Negatives:

1) Venue is not the cleanest.
2) She is pregnant & when i questioned her she denied it.
3) She wouldn't lubricate b4 greek & kept riggling her bum so i couldn't penetrate.
4) When i was pounding her, she was busy singing along to the radio.
5) Look better in the photos than in person.

Would i visit again? NO

By the way, i ran into Candy & the Campbell Road girls. They also work frm this lodge as well. Had a chat with Candy.She has put on a lot of weight but still is friendly & sexy!

Regards,
Red Devil
Red Devil
Red Devil - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-06 08:50:27
Edited: 2012-02-06 08:51:59

sorry..double post!
donn1e
donn1e - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-06 10:56:55

Hey guys, Great to read abt all the gems hiding around Durbs, any info on paige whose add is on py*t?
tudor11
tudor11 - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-06 14:44:48

any body tried MAXINE, north beach looks hot
Kwassiemojo
Kwassiemojo - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 244
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-07 14:13:38

Ahhh fellow Shark punters, good thread you guys got going here, havent been in a while so this took me a while to read.
Maxime, mmmmm where might her profile be? The last couple punts i had was with McKayla, a sweet little blond with a body to die for, havent seen her around lately and not answering calls either.
Yeh perosnally i wait for the JNB woman to do a trip and by that time i've saved enough to take on dbl's or 2 hour sessions, well worth it. I tend to stick with the whiteys, havent developed the urge yet to go black.
Any new suggestions will be welcomed.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2012-02-07 15:44:43

Hey Donn1e - I could be wrong - but I think Paige from P*mt is the same Alex from Umhlanga here. Certainly seems nice - can't say for sure tho - I haven't visited
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-02-07 16:00:33

You're right, Paige IS Alex. She advertises on this site from time to time.
tudor11
tudor11 - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2012-02-07 16:19:45

from past experience, i give the umhlanga crew a miss, too many stories and had 2 bad experiences personally.

MAXINE is on the esc*rt**pro**iles>works from blue waters hotel. sounds nice but think its gonna b a waste of time.

visited kats on same site, lovely asian lady from morningside, push the right buttons and u get what u want. good price too

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.