Navigation
joe dbn
joe dbn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-30 20:19:14

Details for cindy anyone? What time does she work till? Some real hot chicks on ep only work till 5, such a pity for some of us
speedy6T9
speedy6T9 - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 08:29:39

Cindy is good, awesome owo and cim. She works in glenwood area, till about 5.
Mishka is still the best indian in durban.
Captains has some very nice thai girls, service is good, clean and safe venue. Went to the Burleigh venue.
Crieselda/coco in umbilo is a good black punt, very professional, and can get extras when you become a regular.

Good thread, keep it up.
havata
havata - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 09:51:40

Guys, any contact numbers on Cindy, Mishka and Coco? Sounds like they know what they are doing and why!
spice-zn
spice-zn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 10:02:27

HI Guys

BigEasy, thanks for the info.

Rachael , can u give us some info as to rates? how long the massage/session lasted for ? is she fully naked during the body rub etc?

To everyone else:

Cindy: 031 2011330

Mishka is on a competitor site, so it wont be fair to mention the full name, but ep is where she is.

Guys also to double up on what BigEasy said, ive also been with Tina, shes good, sweet girl, a bit shy but gets into it if you can make her comfy. I agree that she does hold back but not with attitude, shes just young. Lovely body, doesnt kiss, but does OWO if ur clean/hygenic etc. doesnt rush either, paid for the hour and i stayed for about 50 minutes or so and left cos i needed to go. She was comfy just chatting to me after the session.

havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 10:05:42

@ spice-zn
Tx for the info, will go see Cindy. That is a land line, though, what is the catch?
spice-zn
spice-zn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 10:57:11

no catch, she works from her own house, its private, secure, strictly by appointment from 9 to 5. Its her own place so u wont see anyone else.

shes had this number for years, there is another 201 number advertised, but thats for a house where Tina works.
lookin4loverkzn
lookin4loverkzn - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 10:57:42

No catch.. Cindy is amazing, when I 1st visited her yrs ago I couldnt get enough, was like visiting every week for more and more lol. her service is excellent, she`s super clean and hygienic, nice little body, overall will accomodate "anything" you wish for. has a nice "toy box" and and and . No catch, that is her landline number, try her and give feedback?
Guys, wher is more info on Tina? is she on any of the "sites " for viewing? please tell more?
havata
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 11:11:43

What are Cindy's rates, does she do anal?
Iqawe
Iqawe - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 11:29:55

Guys would like to find out has anyone been with marilyn she advertises on ST she is in durban north now use to be in morningside would appreciate info
Iqawe
Iqawe - Re: ALL DURBAN INFO IN ONE THReAD
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2012-01-31 11:29:59

Guys would like to find out has anyone been with marilyn she advertises on ST she is in durban north now use to be in morningside would appreciate info

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.