Navigation
Denise Melanie
Denise Melanie - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-02 16:21:07

On 2019-07-01 19:09:51 Steph94 said:
Name: Denise Melanie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Halfway House

Full Profile: [View Denise Melanie's Full Profile]

Okay today was cold and windy, and I wasn't having the best of days because of relationship issues so I needed a release. I'll break down my review into two sections. I'll start off with the good.

Works at a hotel which was easy to get to and you don't have to speak to anyone at the reception but just go straight to the room. She has an amazing body. Very thick, and that ass is like jelly. I got hard before she touched me because she's oozing sex appeal. She is clean, and I love the fact that she isn't fussy about positions and allowed me to basiscally change to whatever I felt. She has a tight pussy too, which was great becuase I was using durex etra safe, and it is a thicker latex than my preferred real feel or featherlite but non- the less the deed was great. She also did her best to make sure I was comfortable always checking if I'm okay, which I appreciate.

Here's what she can improve on. From a subjective point of view, and I know not everyone experienced this, but the first thing which I noticed is her answering her phone after the first round. We were on a break so I guess in today's economy, trying to maximise the earnings is the goal, so I let it slide.If anything I would have preferred her to tell the client on the phone that she would be available after an hour but I feel like she didn't and the second round was a bit rushed. I didn't even cum and the session was over, and I didn't use up my hour booking with at least 20 minutes to spare. When I was putting on my clothes, she told me the other client was at the gate and we walked past each other outside.The blow was alright. The sex was great, but I feel that it would have been better if she wasn't in a rush. Just a little advice from my side. for me returing, it a maybe. I know I clicked on yes because I feel like on her best day, it's money well spent.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

REMEMBER WHEN WAS ON TOP OF YOU . YOU TOLD ME YOOO IM TIRED. AYI NO YOU WERE BUZY LOOKING THROUGH THE WINDOW. ASK YOU SEVERAL TIMES ARE YOU OKEY, CZ YOU WERE JUMP. SECOND ROUND YOU TOLD ME YOURSELF THAT YOU READY FOR IT. WILL REALLY APPRECIATE NOT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.CZ IM ONE PERSON WHO CAN'T PRETEND.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-15 14:38:16

Well I'd like to think that I was fair with my review, and if anything it was constructive criticism. If you read my review carefully, I said I appreciate you asking if I was okay. Before I told you I was tired, you asked me if I was close to cumming and I said no. By what I meant I was tired, I wanted to change posistions and the you replied to me by saying next time. You can't blame me for thinking that you wanted the session to be over as there was another client waiting by the gate. Maybe it was a miscomunication of some sort, but in my review I did not say that I wouldn't come back. But anyways, you've made the decision and I won't come back.
Denise Melanie
Denise Melanie - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-17 17:01:33

Thank you for respecting my decision.
Beowulf
Beowulf - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Denise Melanie - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 15:45:13

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

If you like them thick with a phat ass she’s definitely the one. The bare blow was amazing. She rode me real nice and when I switched to doggy I couldn’t hold my load any longer. Overall a decent experience.

Only setback is what has already been pointed by other punters. On the phone taking a booking when we have both undressed to start my session. That led to what seemed to me to be a rushed session to accommodate another client. She apologized for it but i still found it very unprofessional.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-11-28 14:38:57

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
D greeted me in a sexy outfit , Very sexy lady. . Kinky foreplay and very nice bj, yummy.
Thank you D for the awesome service .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Pussyluvver built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-28 20:02:56

Damn girl, I miss you like crazy! Can't wait to see you..*wink*

Looking sexy as always boo..*kisses*
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4771
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-28 20:02:56
Edited: 2019-11-28 20:03:18

Double post
Denise Melanie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-29 03:11:05

[QUOTE;2119452;Pussyluvver] Name: Denise Melanie

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
D greeted me in a sexy outfit , Very sexy lady. . Kinky foreplay and very nice bj, yummy.
Thank you D for the awesome service .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Pussyluvver built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system. Thank you so much love your good spirit ,happy person forever laughing wooow your really worked your charm on me. Much appreciated.
Denise Melanie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-29 03:14:12
Edited: 2019-11-29 03:16:05

On 2019-11-28 20:02:56 Kimmylee said:
Damn girl, I miss you like crazy! Can't wait to see you..*wink*

Looking sexy as always boo..*kisses*

Long time my boo. Miss you more. I learned from the best, you know what i mean,Thank you still my number#1
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4775
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-11-29 13:22:04

You're always in my heart dear. Forever...*kisses*

*Namaste*

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.