Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-21 23:09:44

Name: Denise Melanie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Halfway House

Full Profile: [View Denise Melanie's Full Profile]

Strictly business no fun 🤷‍♂️The ass is there but her mind is somewhere else.she needs to work on her personality. I like the fact that the pussy was thick and juicy.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Denise Melanie
Denise Melanie - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-28 12:50:13

If the telephone manner it 2/5 why did you still come to visit me? Brah get your fact straight.
Denise Melanie
Denise Melanie - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-28 14:03:29

[QUOTE;1899220;Denise Melanie] If the telephone manner it 2/5 why did you still come to visit me? Brah get your fact straight.body it's 5/5. But The the advertise looked like the photo. Your answer was no.
Charalambos
Charalambos - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-29 21:38:03

Saw Denise this week. Nice conversation, great body and nice ass. However, I did not get the amazing BJ everyone is raving about. After 30 min she was on her phone discussing business. Despite having paid for a 1hour, she was done in half an hour. It's disappointing because she's a very sexy woman but the personality is cold.
Charalambos
Charalambos - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-30 12:07:34

I like Denise and and had been following the reviews. I enjoyed the chat and she gave me a nice massage. The deed was enjoyable and she rode me nice and slowly. However, after the first time I came she was pre-occupied on her phone and seemed to have lost interest in me. So I didn't even get to the second round which I was itching for. I also did not get the highly acclaimed BJ the guys have been raving about. I think it would be nice if all the clients are treated consistently the same.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Denise Melanie - Midrand/Halfway House Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-07-01 19:09:51

Okay today was cold and windy, and I wasn't having the best of days because of relationship issues so I needed a release. I'll break down my review into two sections. I'll start off with the good.

Works at a hotel which was easy to get to and you don't have to speak to anyone at the reception but just go straight to the room. She has an amazing body. Very thick, and that ass is like jelly. I got hard before she touched me because she's oozing sex appeal. She is clean, and I love the fact that she isn't fussy about positions and allowed me to basiscally change to whatever I felt. She has a tight pussy too, which was great becuase I was using durex etra safe, and it is a thicker latex than my preferred real feel or featherlite but non- the less the deed was great. She also did her best to make sure I was comfortable always checking if I'm okay, which I appreciate.

Here's what she can improve on. From a subjective point of view, and I know not everyone experienced this, but the first thing which I noticed is her answering her phone after the first round. We were on a break so I guess in today's economy, trying to maximise the earnings is the goal, so I let it slide.If anything I would have preferred her to tell the client on the phone that she would be available after an hour but I feel like she didn't and the second round was a bit rushed. I didn't even cum and the session was over, and I didn't use up my hour booking with at least 20 minutes to spare. When I was putting on my clothes, she told me the other client was at the gate and we walked past each other outside.The blow was alright. The sex was great, but I feel that it would have been better if she wasn't in a rush. Just a little advice from my side. for me returing, it a maybe. I know I clicked on yes because I feel like on her best day, it's money well spent.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Denise Melanie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-02 15:13:46

[QUOTE;1900948;Charalambos] Name: Denise Melanie. First asked you do like bj with or without, you sad with so tell me how you going to enjoy it? 2 .you gave me r500 for sessions of which I did provide. Stop complaining for no reason.
Denise Melanie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-02 15:29:37

Come to realize that can't please everyone in this business.you ask for rounds did provide. Remember you ask me do I have any client told you not now. You the one you sad to me your ready for the second round, of which I did provide, you was the one was telling me which position you want , you the one you told that you fine. Then I sad to you next time. You got up and get dressed , did not asked you leave. Then you were buys on on your after you got dressed up. Then was on the phone told you my client his waiting outside cz now you were on your phone.
Denise Melanie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-02 15:31:35

On 2019-06-30 12:07:34 Charalambos said:

I like Denise and and had been following the reviews. I enjoyed the chat and she gave me a nice massage. The deed was enjoyable and she rode me nice and slowly. However, after the first time I came she was pre-occupied on her phone and seemed to have lost interest in me. So I didn't even get to the second round which I was itching for. I also did not get the highly acclaimed BJ the guys have been raving about. I think it would be nice if all the clients are treated consistently the same.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

you only give me r500 if which it for full house. BJ, massage and round. And now you wanted second round.
Denise Melanie
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-07-02 16:14:45

[QUOTE;1900948;Charalambos] Name: Denise Melanie

Ratings:

Service: 3/5. You even asked if I'm good with massage. Like really now. Just because unseeded my phone after a section,come on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.