Navigation
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4807
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 06:15:21

Thank you so much for the amazing review my sweetcakes!

Every moment spent with you is always different to the first. I want to say thank you for trusting me with your fantasy and allowing me to play it out for you

I could see you enjoyed the Tie & Tease very much, was so satisfying watching how your body responds to each item

Looking forward to our next session, let's see what we can pull out of the hat ;-)

Thank you for the delicious lunch, I enjoyed it

Kisses
Ms Le Roux oxoxo
2old2
2old2 - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 15:29:57

Name: Ms Le Roux

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Ms Le Roux's Full Profile]

I inquired on the forum about a lady who sees couple and Ms Le Roux responded. We had a very enjoyable and professional interaction and she suggested that we may want to make things even more exciting and ask Sage to join the festivities. The rate suggested was surprisingly reasonable for such an encounter so my lady friend and I decided to indulge on our first foursome.

We arrived at the venue, following clear directions, and pulled in behind an automated gate. We were greeted by the vision of Ms Le Roux dressed in sexy little black dresses and killer heels. We were shown in and greeted warmly, appropriately sanitised and temperature checked - before being shown to the bedroom and offered a glass of wine.

What followed was almost 2 hours of some of the most delightful debauchery I have ever experienced. Both ladies proceeded to deliver an incredible erotic experience for both of us [and hopefully themselves]. Both were fully engaged throughout and things flowed smoothly from partner to partner and position to position, with complete attention to both our needs - while fulfilling some of their own!

Both were refined and respectful and ladylike at all times, even while engaging in some deliciously carnal activities.

An incredible experience from two beautiful, sexy and incredibly skillful ladies!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

you53
you53 - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 527
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 19:41:28

I had the honour to visit Ms Le Roux and Auntie Sage for their Black Friday special. Being blindfolded and constrained was new to me but surely worth it! These ladies know how to do things. After the rubbing, sucking and licking there was rubbing with hot towels - nice ending.
Come and experience their touch, you will love it

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-26 20:26:40

@2old2 my darling, thank you so much for this great review. I always say sharing is caring. Sage and I enjoy that extensively.

I must admit that out of all the couples, doubles, 3somes, FFM sessions - having a foursome was new to me and what an experience!

We thoroughly had a blast and enjoyed ourselves tremendously

Thanks for making the decision to pick me for this amazing session

Until the next one
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4869
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-26 20:31:45

@you53 what a pleasant surprise to finally meet you sweety

Ah today was so much fun! Glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did!

That is just a small taste to what an hour session can be like ;-)

Thank you for your support with our Black Friday special, much appreciated

Kisses
Ms Le Roux
stormers
stormers - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 10:30:27

I saw her and Sage on Black Friday. They had their Black Friday Special. What a team. They are the dream team. I'm still dreaming about the experience. Don't wait for the next Black Friday. Go and visit.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4873
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-28 20:55:59

@stormers sweetness, firstly thanks so much for your support and secondly thanks for the wine gift, much appreciated xxx

Ah I'm glad we blew more than your mind! Hope you had that silly smile all weekend on your face! Lol

See you soon
Kisses
Ms Le Roux
Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 15:34:14

The 2nd part to the black Friday special, both ladies have awesome techniques, hard to tell who was who wen u blind folded...session just flowed and a follow up is a must, u guys can't go wrong...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ms Le Roux
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 18:41:07

My darling what a huge surprise to see you! So glad you took up the offer, and supported us. Really appreciate it

Glad we give your morning and weekend a kickstart. Thank you for the tip, it was generously accepted

Take care, see you soon
Kisses
Ms Le Roux
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Re: Review - Ms Le Roux - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-02 02:29:41

Rather late than never - The stars had aligned and due to a cancellation I was fortunate enough to secure a Black Friday booking with the legendary duo - Sage & Ms le Roux…

There was a few blunders the day of which all I believe could be blamed on my stupidity.

Communication was on point - I had the address and I was showered and shampood ready to go. I punched the magic numbers into my GPS and off I went.

As requested I arrived promptly on my booking time, realising I do not have either of either of these two legends number… After a minute or two I decided to park under the tree on the side walk and knock at the gate.

The portals of soon to be heaven opened and I was greeted by a provocatively dressed Ms le Roux in the cold rain. The image of her was already enough to make ones mind wander. Inside we were joined by Sage in an equally seductive number.

The duo made short work of my attire and before I knew it I was all giggling blindfolded and tied down.

The Oxford English Dictionary do not have the words to describe what followed. It was a frenzy of uninhibited bliss…

The warm towels during the aftermath was a nice touch… After a bit of chatting I was untied and we started to dress, but my mind was still all over the place flooded with euphoria. We greeted and giggled all the way out.

A while after I left and the blood started to return to my brain I realised I left my glasses there and forgot to pay. I immediately sent a message to Sage about this to remedy it - still didn’t have their numbers. I times my return between bookings and all was good.

This will definitely go down as one of my more memorable visits, and I will be privileged to do it again.

Gentlemen - if you are still hesitant, dont be, just do it! You will not be disappointed.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.