Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-21 09:17:16

Name: Ziske

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Ziske's Full Profile]

At long last I booked a 3some with Ziske and Ruby, both Ziske and Ruby are absolute stars on their own but when you put them together, you get dynamite and yes they BLEW me away.
Best 3some so far, I look forward to exploring further on the next one.
I would definitely recommend these two for a 3some.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ziske
Ziske - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-21 09:23:29

My sweetheart thank you so very much for the review xxx

Was an absolute treat spending time with you and Ruby! Thank you for making it possible

I had fun exploring with Ruby's "tool" and the ice lolly :-) xxx she is simply sexy

Until next time be safe and take care

Hugs
Ziske xoxo
Stevensteven247
Stevensteven247 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-21 10:32:32

Hello daar....
As Z knows..;-)
Im exploring some options..
Which Ruby was this?
bigal29667
bigal29667 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-22 02:09:00

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1445
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-09 10:11:41

So yesterday I went to visit the ever wonderful Ziske again, and as always she never ever disappoints me.

For those who have never visited her she works from a very safe and secure premises (she shares with a couple of other ladies) in a quiet road in Centurion, there is parking inside behind a security gate however only for one car, but if you do have to park on the street (which I have done) your car will be safe,

She met me in a stunning simple little outfit of short skirt, grey top and very high heels, now she is quite tall but in heels she was almost as tall as I am, and after a brief greeting she led me inside where the sanitizer was waiting and all the other covid protocols were followed, before heading off to the warm bedroom.

The room as always was clean, well kept and inviting, with music playing and the heater on, we slowly teased and played as she stripped to a stunning red number with the smallest thong imaginable, this is not our first rendezvous and she is getting to know my likes and dislikes which is great, however she also is not adverse to adding things to our playtime and yesterday was no exception,

She is so much fun to spend time with that the booking seems to fly by, and in between and after we talked about all sorts of things from cricket to the weather and all in between, she is very intelligent and funny and well read on lots of things.

She is definitely not a clock watcher and I think I am more aware of the time than she is, She always takes her time and ensures you have the best experience you can have.

Afterwards we sat and shared a wonderful lunch which I brought with me, it was just my way of spoiling her a little in these uncertain times.

All in all I had a wonderful time and will be back again to while away a few hours in bliss with Ziske

Jake

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ziske
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-09 12:31:10

Aah my sweetheart what can I say that has not been said already? Yes time just flies by, one cannot believe it!

You have become a very special regular of mine and also my favourite way to pass time

Thank you yet again for the amazing time spent together, I'm definitely getting to know the likes and dislikes, and adding a bit of sugar and spice keeps things fun

Lunch was as usual very delicious and the chats plus laughs were very appreciated in these times when we need to take our mind off the stresses for a moment

Thank you for constantly motivating me, sending positivity, smiles and laughs via whatsapp. Helps one get through a tough day

See you again very soon for more memorable fun xxx

Love
Ziske xoxo
Freddy1409
Freddy1409 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-09 22:54:00

Visited Ziske today, her most recent set of photos just hooked me most notably her smile and that sheer look of naughtyness. I arrived nervous as always when I meet a new lady, but Ziske immediately made me feel right at home as it were.

She met me in a sparce but very attractive black dress and black high heels and immediately I noted she was taller than her pics and even more gorgeous in person. It was cold this morning but she stood waiting for me, walking in behind her and oh what a site, I felt bad I had taken so long, the goosebumps on her legs and bum were evidence of how cold it was.

Sanitized and ready for spending quality time with her, we sat and enjoyed a coffee, sitting on her bed in her well appointed room we got to know each other. I found out we both enjoyed food, she explained sploshing to me with such gusto to the point that I committed to trying it out in summer.

She was passionate but not pushy, she let me lead her but never let me feel she was not attentive. Her curves were just right, her skin soft and smooth, and her bumps and valleys very tasty to explore. Exploration was the buzword for this session and boy did we explore.

She set the water for me so the shower was just right, we chatted further and only when I was on the verge of leaving did I realise I had overstayed my time. What a lady, loved every minute while in her company. She saw me off with several kisses and pulling out the gate, I realised that we had gelled well and I will be back. A fantastic way to start the day and the weekend, an exquisite experience for sure.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ziske
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4361
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-11 13:36:14

My sweetheart, first and foremost thank you very much for the honest, beautiful review

I must admit I too am also a bit nervous with new clients, yet when you brought in two of my favourites, I was putty in your hands hehe xxx. Yes I have a weakness for dark chocolate and coffee #palm in face

You are such an incredible gentleman. Every touch was soft and gentle. I enjoyed my time with you tremendously!

In fact it was so great we really did lose track of time lol.

May I add that you giving me a "surname" to my name definitely grew on me and I love the ring to it. I might just be convinced enough to add it to my name!

Thank you for kick starting my weekend on a wonderful note. I would love to invite you over again for more fun. I will definitely want to explore sploshing with you in the summer....

Be safe, take care
Love
Ziske Le Roux xoxo
vern77
vern77 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-23 08:08:54

Wow wow wow!!!! First visit to her today and she is great. She is friendly, easy going and very sexy. Will visit again and again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Stevensteven247
Stevensteven247 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-03 11:33:27

What can be said that hasn't been said already....
All the usuals top class as always !!!
It's always a pleasure spending time with you !!!! ALWAYS !!!
Can't wait for the next adventure !!!

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.