Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2281
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 07:42:47

Name: Ziske

City: Pretoria

Area: Centurion/Highveld

Full Profile: [View Ziske's Full Profile]

Another wonderful visit to the lovely Ziske. As usual all of the arrangements done with ease. Venue, parking, etc all great and private.
Ziske met me dressed in a lovely set of lingerie and after a shower we were soon rolling around on her bed...
Man this lady has skills! Lovely personality, immensely skilled, gorgeous and very playful describes her.
I had a great time and indulged fully in what Ziske has to offer!
I will return for more... thanks Ziske!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ziske
Ziske - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Zwartkop Golf Course Area Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 09:49:32

On 2021-05-28 16:51:45 RMS said:
Just wow, what an awesome Lady you are. Thanks for a most enjoyable hour l got to spend with you yesterday. Will definitely see you again.

On 2021-05-28 16:51:45 RMS said:
Just wow, what an awesome Lady you are. Thanks for a most enjoyable hour l got to spend with you yesterday. Will definitely see you again.

It was my utmost pleasure spending time with you xxx hope to spend some more! Until next time
Naughty, sensual Hugs & Kisses
Ziske xoxo
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 09:51:44

@goofy123 where do I start with you naughty cock? Such sexy, intense sessions with you makes time spent with you so awesome!

Can't wait to be naughty with you again, love your energy xxx
Naughty Hugs & Kisses
Ziske xoxo
Stevensteven247
Stevensteven247 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-02 14:43:28

What can be said that hasn't already been said...
Ziske is a cut above the rest.
She totally outdone herself with my outfit request, going way over and beyond, looking nothing other then hit, steamy and beyond sexy !!!
The sensual, great, naughty and erotic massage was the perfect start to a mind blowing unrushed, sexy, naughty, wonderful hour. Couldnt help but have my hands wonder around her sexiness as she massaged my entire body.

Time spent with Ziske is always a great pleasure, she makes it all good again.. makes you forget about the worries and distractions of day to day live, and really enjoys the time with you, as much as you do with her.
Babes, dankie weereens vir n wonderlike tyd saam jou...
Miss you already..
Xoxoxo

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Ziske
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-02 15:04:03

Aaaawww what a stunning review! Thank you so very much! I really enjoy teasing and pleasing. Spending time with you is just so easy! Everything just flows. Don't worry about the request I had for you , I fully understand your circumstance and I know you will impress me next time

Jy is net 'n fantastiese awesome mens! I enjoy your company

Until next time xxx

Miss you too
Hugs
Jou Sex Kitten xoxoxo
Kemptonpiel
Kemptonpiel - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:04:18

What can I say about this girl? Except for wow! She is an amazing girl with amazing talent! You wont get tired of this girl! Keep on laughing girl! She knows what I mean! You are a superstar! Hugs and kisses untill we meet again!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ziske
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 16:31:18

Thank you for the lovely review xxx

I'm always full of fun and laughs hehehe

Until next time, take care

Naughty, sensual Hugs & Kisses
Ziske xoxo
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1161
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-09 12:28:40

So Ziske had a visitor this week, the indomitable Ms. Barbie Doll, and I thought I couldn’t let such a good opportunity go to waste so I booked for a threesome this past Tuesday and I was not disappointed at all

Ziske met me at the car wearing a stunning little dress and high heels and looked gorgeous as usual, she greeted me with a hug, a kiss and a smile, she led me inside to the bedroom where Ms. Barbie Doll was waiting in stockings and black lingerie, the room as always was warm and inviting, a drink waiting for me and light music playing.

After a little shyness (yes shyness with Ms Barbie Doll) probably because Ziske and I know each other already and she was meeting well me for the first time, we got down to some stripping (Ziske had on a simple white bra and panties which looked great) and touching and teasing, two more different ladies you couldn’t find, different heights, shapes, boobs, one shaved one unshaved, but two ladies who know what they are doing and enjoy what they are doing not only to me but to each other.

Both Ziske and Ms. Barbie put my oral skills to the test (as I had been promising on the forum for while that I would match Ms. Barbie) and I am pleased to say that I passed the test with flying colours I also think I shocked her again when she realized I may not be a young man but I have plenty of vigour and can do more than just one round. Not to be left out Ziske got to test her oral skills on both of us as we did her, so much licking!!!!

The time flew by in a whirl of tongues, kisses on lips (both sets) nipples, bums, boobs the lot. We certainly heated the room up, so much so we had to turn the heater off as we were all overheating a bit. I was at a loss at times with what to kiss or lick first it was heaven.

After a cool down period we sat down to a wonderful lunch, another thing I surprised Ms. Barbie with and some good food, good wine and good laughs, very soon it was time for me to leave but not before another hug and kiss for both wonderful ladies and a hope and promise that this can maybe one day happen again

They both treated me like a king and I like to think I treated them like Queens, I make no secret of the fact I think Ziske is in my top 5 and now I have to add another name to that list, Ms. Barbie Doll

Jake XXX

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ziske
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-09 12:53:38

I must say @Miss Barbie Doll really surprised me with her shyness lol unless she just did that on purpose to ease me into things with her lol

As always wonderful time spent with you, and yet again another delicious lunch. Love the way you spoil us

I really felt like a Queen with you and not to mention how @Miss Barbie also spoiled. The wonderful company and the lunch just made the perfect afternoon after a great session

Looking forward having you again :-) I love treating you like a King :-)

Take care, be warm and safe. Until next time

Love
Ziske xoxo

netvirpret79
netvirpret79 - Re: Review - Ziske - Centurion/Highveld Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-18 10:50:02

Went to see Ziske on Tuesday I started enquiring about her service on whatsapp . I messaged her what I liked and she confirmed she offered everything so booking was made. Got there. She opened the gate. Nice secure parking Greated nicely with a smile and she had a nice outfit on. She offered me something to drink We ended up on the bed and started kissing and undressing.  There was a lot of kissing  and teazing and muffing .  I Kissed her all over  from head to toe. I asked her to turn around and I kissed and licked her sexy ass all over. I then went on my back where she started giving me a nice blow uncovered. We did some 69 and the view was greate…… All and all the fourplay was great and she is very responsive .She then proceeded on request from me with some prostate play. She did say it is something new she is trying and I could tell she was a bit nervous to do it but once she started it was fun. We then did some doggy style and ended up blowing my load on her tummy . She offered me a shower with clean towels. We kissed goodbye and at this point I only realized that we went way over our time, so she is not a clock watcher at all. Thank you so much Ziske.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.