KICKASS - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8473
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:56:04
Edited: 2022-05-13 16:57:04

On 2022-05-13 16:27:36 Nickey Blue said:
On 2022-05-13 16:05:09 [Send Message] said: Feel for this guy perhaps coz I got stupidly caught myself. Few months back I fell asleep in the next room scrolling profiles. My whole profile was open. Wife saw everything, inbox messages, outbox, comments, reviews. She screenshot everything. Went through tough time for couple of days. Was not as bad as I thought it would be surprisingly. Perhaps because we both know our problems are deeper than this. She now holds me hostage though and threatens to tell her parents mine and my family and friends about it if I step on her toes. Ya it sucks but I have no choice. She has the evidence on her fne and I really dont want to be embarrassed by my family and friends as they all have a very good perception of me. Any advice for me. I have not punted since and actually did not feel the need to again I surprisingly feel good not to have that urge for some time now. I feel though that it should not have ended in this way. I block out the thought of visiting anyone now out of fear rather than feeling satisfied fully before hanging up my boots. So I feel like a half filled cup

If your are islam from what your username says

You are allowed to marry more than one wife

Have you considered this to fill up the cup your talkin about

Or

Will your wife allow you to go for a massage only and be open and honest about it

Having more then one wife is not thst easy as it sounds first of all you need permission from the first to get to the second or 3rd.

Secondly Having a few or two wife's is not easy and I would assume very costly always remember what u get for the one u need to get for the other one.

Thirdly Having one wife is dramatic imagine u need to deal with all of them gosh I'll end up in a mental institution.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 16:59:22

On 2022-05-13 16:33:54 Kukuterian said:
Well Lalaa with that spice added...let's marinade it further and say. the accused and the accuser will soon make peace if not already and be bonking again..and the accused will continue doing what he does best..punting..once one always one....

Asante...

We are therapists....

Now they will kiss and make up

And she will start to learn 69, muffing, deep kiss, deep throat and, cowgirl, slow blow.....and lastly put on some sexy lingerie....

Ooohhhh and he needs massage every night....

If not we are here for him ... waiting .... Eeeerrrrrr

buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 326
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 17:01:14

Firstly calling the advertisers whores isn't insulting them that's just another name they referred to worldwide regardless if they like it or not.

Secondly they took your husbands money because he willingly gave it to them for something you didn't. this can be intimacy affection or lovemaking. he is also at fault if he didnt do the same to you, but i dont see him name calling here so...

If these whores make you sick, then ask yourself perhaps did you marry for the wrong reasons? because they merely did their job, which is what you failed to do. harsh as it is a relationship takes two. no fulfilled content human wanders if there is communication and permission.

Could it just be that you and him are 50 50 at fault in your marriage? Lack of trust communication and perhaps love?

and if anyone else reads this look within, look at those you love and and deal with life by taking responsibility for your actions.
Tanya
Tanya - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 332
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 17:08:19

On 2022-05-13 08:57:29 [deleted] said:
] To any of the whores that took. My husband's. Money. Gave him a. Fucking blowjob. Had sex with this asshole. That's my husband. You all make me so fucking sick. He put his mouth in your disgusting vaginas. He is such a fucking. Pig. An absolutely disgusting piece of shit.

Venting... I feel for her.she is devasted its not easy but she will come around and forgive him.With all the cursing she still said (that's my husband)...Married man let's not hurt the Madams by being careless with our punting phones and please delete all evidence don't let a 1 hour session destroy the peace in your homes...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-05-13 17:41:05

On 2022-05-13 16:27:08 Hound-dogg said:
One aspect I find a huge double standard in my own life is that wifey won't give me sex but also won't allow me to go buy it outside.

Total BS

Amen brother.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3418
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 17:43:12

she aint ever gonna forgive him!!! He aint gonna screw her again...ever. she wont allow it. Get divorce move on. or stay as you are and do your own thing from now on.
For the kids sake...nothing else. But is the life you wanna choose? be unhappy cos kids. remember they grow up and move on out of this SA. Then you left ALONE. say no more. s
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 615
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 18:18:34
Edited: 2022-05-13 18:18:47

What a fantastic way to start the weekend!
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 770
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 19:22:34

Who is our fallen brother.
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2022-05-13 19:52:02

On 2022-05-13 19:22:34 BurningMan said:
Who is our fallen brother.

I'm just as curious... haha
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: To anyone that interacted with this fucking loser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13627
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-13 21:15:48

On 2022-05-13 19:52:02 ArseneLupin said:
On 2022-05-13 19:22:34 BurningMan said: Who is our fallen brother.

I'm just as curious... haha

Buy me data then I will tell you hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.